IGNORED

Election Results 2016

Destiny

1 minute ago, FakePigtails said:

Georgia's too close to call. Interesting.

Apparently lots of American Africans have moved back there and indeed to the south due to lower living costs. Also Atlanta been attracting a lot of different people.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Destiny said:

#teamcalifornia. I do hate the electoral college bit hopefully it will be helpful tonight.

Go #teamcalifornia.  Chilling my Anderson Valley Pinot Blanc, will pop it open upon the stroke of 5:00. Have a bottle of bubbles also chilling, which will hopefully come out to play at 8:01 Pacific time! Hubby probably won't be here to join in the rabid TV watching...he got invited to a state senate and mayoral election gatherings tonight!

3 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I can't shake this bad, bad feeling I have. I truly hope it's for no reason.

Trust me I do at times have had very bad feeling that certain "Gentleman" will win but then I have this feeling that Hillary will win, but right now I just do not know, i so hope this would be over soon

I just don't get it. How can a majority of people in an ENTIRE STATE vote for such a horrible, horrible man? I knew KY was red, but wasn't Indiana more of a tossup?:tw_frown:

My daughter is watching the results. I told her I would get the highlights from either Free Jinger or herself, otherwise Tom Hiddleston marathon + bottle of purple haze are my evening plans, along with an ice pack for the foot I twisted on the way to vote

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

Shit. Trump leads in Florida. Someone hold me. (Yes, I know it's early.)

They only have a couple of very red counties, though?

Just now, livinginthelight said:

I just don't get it. How can a majority of people in an ENTIRE STATE vote for such a horrible, horrible man? I knew KY was red, but wasn't Indiana more of a tossup?:tw_frown:

No, Indiana wasn't a toss-up. I think Trump has always been at least 4 points, but at other times as many as 11 points, ahead in all polls. 

Just now, RoseWilder said:

No, Indiana wasn't a toss-up. I think Trump has always been at least 4 points, but at other times as many as 11 points, ahead in all polls. 

Okay, I'll try to calm down. Thanks.

Florida is going to be bouncing back and forth, I can just tell. I feel like we get Florida and it's all clear for Clinton then. Gahhh, my nerves!

There has been a lot of talk about changing racial diversity across the country, especially in Virginia. Florida apparently has a lot of latinos which have been motivated to vote. Of course this is all learnt from the media as I live in the UK, though the BBC are great with the coverage as they've partnered with Abc

Wow apparently it's currently 49% Clinton in Florida and 48% Trump. 3 million votes counted so far!

7 minutes ago, FrumperedCat said:

There has been a lot of talk about changing racial diversity across the country, especially in Virginia. Florida apparently has a lot of latinos which have been motivated to vote. Of course this is all learnt from the media as I live in the UK, though the BBC are great with the coverage as they've partnered with Abc

Wow apparently it's currently 49% Clinton in Florida and 48% Trump. 3 million votes counted so far!

DailyKos blog is now saying Florida should be an "easy win" for Clinton!

4 minutes ago, LeftCoastLurker said:

DailyKos blog is now saying Florida should be an "easy win" for Clinton!

I'm glad to hear that though it's still not initiative enough to go to bed quite yet! Though the dog keeps glaring at me as i'm keeping her up by being up in the living area this late. I do hope you're right though!

I just can't.  DH is going grocery shopping to deal with the stress!   I hate the electoral college.  Straight vote! Straight vote! 

FLORIDA IS FUCKING KILLING ME WITH THE TRUMP 3% AHEAD.

Why are my doritos and wine at home when I'm stuck in this meeting?

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Alaska is four hours behind Eastern time. 

I know. It's just tiresome that EVERYTHING is in EST right now. And they had the times wrong for when our polls close earlier, and according to the comments, they didn't know the panhandle of florida was in central time. 

The three most populous states are California, Texas, and New York. We can stop pretending that everyone is in EST. 

Just now, SassyPants said:

I'm worried about VA-

That's Virginia right? Apparently there's a county in Virginia that's been representative of the state outcome in the past. That county is currently reporting Clinton beating Trump by 16%, though surely that's a bit extreme for a final result for Virginia overall?

I'm sorry. I feel like I should apologize for Florida- its a fucked-up state, but mainly because of the shitholes that moved here from somewhere else.  I'm thinking primarily of places like the Villages, Stepford for old people, also known as God's waiting room, majority Republican. The panhandle will go for Trump, its all redneck. The counties where there are universities and educated people will go for Hillary. South Florida should be blue. Here's hoping.  I need more wine. . .

CNN calling a BUNCH for both Hillary; Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, NJ, Maryland, Delaware, DC. Trump gets TN, Mississippi, OK.

• Destiny locked this topic
  • OnceUponATime unpinned this topic

Archived