IGNORED

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Jinger is a Vuolo!

choralcrusader8613

7 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

Why the hell is Jeremy wearing brown shoes with a black or blue suit?  They do not "go".

Brown is generally accepted paired with a navy suit.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

All of the bridesmaids we can conclusively identify by dress style. Anna MAY be wearing the same dress as Jeremy's sister, but we haven't seen enough of her to be certain.  It mostly does seem to be a fall/harvesty kind of theme.

Jinger's Bridesmaids.JPG

If you put them in this order, you get more of an ombre effect going. I'd guess we're missing 1 or 2 more girls, but I'd say your dead on with the harvest theme.

It would also mean Jeremy having the wheat sprigs on his flower thing makes more sense too.

1.jpg

21 minutes ago, Fruitcake said:

Jana and Joy. Anyone able to put together a color scheme? I'm still confused.

dresses.jpg

Is it just me, or are we possibly getting a glimpse of Jinger and Jeremy smooching in the car?  Her head and body are definitely turned in his direction.....and his face is quite close to hers...

The colors do kind of strike me as a vineyard-ish theme. It's pretty, actually. The lavender seems a little out of sorts with that theme but... shrugs. Better than some of those weddings where there's one color and every single thing is covered in that color...

the little boys on the left - one of them looks like  a seewald brother and I spy jordyn

the bridesmaid dresses are actually nicer imo than Jessa's bridesmaid dresses for her wedding 

but I still like jessa's wedding dress better than either Jill or Jinge 

8 minutes ago, Mrs.Right said:

Maybe TLC is unsure of them coming back for another season so they are doing the rushed special just in case? Or is it solidly confirmed they are coming back for another season? 

After all the flack they got for showing Jill's and Jessa's weddings so far after they happened, maybe they're just trying to head that off? Why they didn't do the wedding run-up episodes in advance I don't quite understand though, since they spent so long on the prep stuff for the other girls.

18 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

The colors do kind of strike me as a vineyard-ish theme. It's pretty, actually. The lavender seems a little out of sorts with that theme but... shrugs. Better than some of those weddings where there's one color and every single thing is covered in that color...

Her bouquet had what looked to be grapes in it. A grape juice vineyard color scheme? Since the wine in the bible is clearly grape juice (aka Anna's dad's spiel). 

Those colors don't really suit Jana or Joy.  the dresses look very matronly in those colors, vs. Jessa's color.

1 minute ago, Mrs.Right said:

Her bouquet had what looked to be grapes in it. A grape juice vineyard color scheme? Since wine the wine in the bible is clearly grape juice (ala Anna's dad's spiel). 

It's a grape juice themed wedding of course!

1 minute ago, Mrs.Right said:

Her bouquet had what looked to be grapes in it. A grape juice vineyard color scheme? Since wine the wine in the bible is clearly grape juice (ala Anna's dad's spiel). 

It WOULD be very Italian .... maybe he convinced her it was a part of his heritage? That would be delightful. 

23 minutes ago, Front Hugging Fiend said:

also who is the dude behind Jana/Joy?

That's Bobby Ballinger, married to Meagan Forsyth (married Nov 14, 2015)

4 minutes ago, nst said:

the little boys on the left - one of them looks like  a seewald brother and I spy jordyn

the bridesmaid dresses are actually nicer imo than Jessa's bridesmaid dresses for her wedding 

but I still like jessa's wedding dress better than either Jill or Jinge 

Good call on Ben's little brother.  He's standing in front of grandma Vuolo.  don't know who the other boy is.

1 minute ago, Chicken bones said:

Those colors don't really suit Jana or Joy.  the dresses look very matronly in those colors, vs. Jessa's color.

I still think they are the classiest maids gowns of all the Duggan weddings 

I can't fathom any conditions under which a burgundy dress would go with a lavender dress, not the bright violet of Jessa's dress. Maybe she let all the bridesmaids pick the colour they wanted themselves?

1 minute ago, Chicken bones said:

JB making sure Joy and Jana look frumpy so no suitors come calling anytime soon. Got to keep those two under lock and key so that he and Michelle can keep enjoying their freedom from parenting. 

32 minutes ago, Fruitcake said:

Jana and Joy. Anyone able to put together a color scheme? I'm still confused.

dresses.jpg

What does Joy have in her hand? Is she texting her special friend lol?

The one little boy appears to have some kind of food in his right hand... looks like a takeout container you would see a hot dog in at a stadium...

Definitely the best dressed wedding for a Duggar, so far. I'd love to know if they played up Spurgie's birthday at the wedding or reception. 

13 hours ago, Mela99 said:

The one little boy appears to have some kind of food in his right hand... looks like a takeout container you would see a hot dog in at a stadium...

I'm guessing that's a napkin and it contains the remnants of a cookie. Probably served along side some punch. 

1 minute ago, nst said:

is that Marjorie besides Grandma 

Don't think so. Too round in the face. Marj is a skinny minnie. 

And yes, that's Tommy Jack Seewald in front of Grandma Vuolo. 

2 minutes ago, Mrs.Right said:

I was wondering if it was one of Jeremy's sisters. 

Jeremy only has one sister, and she's the bridesmaid in red. Do you mean one of Ben's sisters?

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived