IGNORED

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Jinger is a Vuolo!

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Pasta said:

I wonder if Jessa didn't like her dress? Maybe it was too long and her pregnancy didn't agree with heels? 

both possible. She also has a child, so if the Unfortunately Named Child spilled something/had an accident, it makes perfect sense. But I'm with you, maybe she just wasn't comfortable.

2 minutes ago, Pasta said:

I wonder if Jessa didn't like her dress? Maybe it was too long and her pregnancy didn't agree with heels? 

If that's them leaving the fellowship hall from the reception, she might have just taken ti off before leaving. Lotta people do that, put on something else to drive home.

1 minute ago, marmalade said:

Videos were up by 3 central time. I think it was a noon wedding. 

Hmmm. Timing wise that might be a bit tougher to justify skipping a meal or more filling food. But if guests knew to expect a "cake and punch" type reception then they'd know to plan ahead and eat a little something before the wedding.

(If they even had a cake and punch type reception. They could have had more substantial food.)

Just now, Pasta said:

It's possible. The color looks fantastic on her though. 

4 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Man I need to see the girls all lined up together... I'm trying to see the colors in my head and I just can't. It seems clash-y with what Jeremy is wearing but certainly the nicest fundie maid gowns I've seen...

I think the colors could work well together. But yeah, it'd help to see them in a photo together.

I do like the idea of choosing different colors for each Bridesmaid though. Not everyone will look good in the same color - it's a nice way to try and make sure that each person looks and feels their best.

Just now, Fruitcake said:

Jana and Joy. Anyone able to put together a color scheme? I'm still confused.

dresses.jpg

If it was a flower theme, I guess all these colors could work... What colors was Jinger's bouquet? 

1 minute ago, Gillyweed said:

If it was a flower theme, I guess all these colors could work... What colors was Jinger's bouquet? 

also who is the dude behind Jana/Joy?

Yep...they are Daily Mail photos. I got to the post a bit later so I didn't realize they had only recently been added.

7 minutes ago, Fruitcake said:

Jana and Joy. Anyone able to put together a color scheme? I'm still confused.

dresses.jpg

Does anyone know who the gentleman behind Joy and Jana is?  He looks very close to the girls.  I can't quite work out who he is looking at.

I see someone else was the thinking the same thng

22 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

The bridesmaids dresses aren't too bad. I did find it interesting that in the photo of Jeremy and Jinger walking out of a door (reception, maybe?) they are still in wedding clothes but Jessa is behind them...no longer in her bridesmaids dress.

I

In regards to Jessas change, if the material of Jingers dress was anything like my SIL bridesmaids dresses, it could be possible that she couldn't really breathe, or the fabric didn't breathe or bend that well. It was hard for me to deal with being in that wedding not pregnant,  so being in her 3rd trimester, the dress could've just been really uncomfortable and unforgiving. 

1 minute ago, Percy said:

Does anyone know who the gentleman behind Joy and Jana is?  He looks very close to the girls.  I can't quite work out who he is looking at.

He's holding a little one. Maybe he's just looking down to avoid the sun? Looks like everyone is squinting.

Does anyone know why Jinger isn't getting a season full of wedding planning episodes and a 2 hour special? Why is TLC rushing to put together her wedding episode by Nov. 15?

2 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

Yep...

3 minutes ago, Percy said:

I see someone else was the thinking the same thng

Is the girl standing next to the older lady, Jeremy's sister? At first glance she looked to be glaring at the Duggar girls, but I think she's actually looking at the baby the man behind Joy and Jana is holding. 

All of the bridesmaids we can conclusively identify by dress style. Anna MAY be wearing the same dress as Jeremy's sister, but we haven't seen enough of her to be certain.  It mostly does seem to be a fall/harvesty kind of theme.

Jinger's Bridesmaids.JPG

Just now, eleanora3 said:

Does anyone know why Jinger isn't getting a season full of wedding planning episodes and a 2 hour special? Why is TLC rushing to put together her wedding episode by Nov. 15?

It was two hours because it had alot of play back. Hopefully, her episode will not.

Just now, holynotfundie said:

In regards to Jessas change, if the material of Jingers dress was anything like my SIL bridesmaids dresses, it could be possible that she couldn't really breathe, or the fabric didn't breathe or bend that well. It was hard for me to deal with being in that wedding not pregnant,  so being in her 3rd trimester, the dress could've just been really uncomfortable and unforgiving. 

@holynotfundie- I think you are right about the change. I was in my 3rd trimester at my sisters wedding and I changed clothes immediately after pictures and speeches (and she was totally ok with it!). It's hard buying dresses when pregnant. You can guess what size you might be, but people pack on weight differently at times. Their wedding was planned rather quickly, but this is Jessa's second child. Maybe she anticipated being one size at the wedding and then oops- dress felt a little too snug come the actual day. Definitely don't fault her for wanting to be in something comfortable if that was the case.

13 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

Maybe TLC is unsure of them coming back for another season so they are doing the rushed special just in case? Or is it solidly confirmed they are coming back for another season? 

2 hours ago, nst said:

the only thing that shocked me is that 1000 people yet again. 

When you think about it it's only 50 Duggar sized families not including spouses, grand children, or cousins.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived