Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
choralcrusader8613

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Jinger is a Vuolo!

Recommended Posts

choralcrusader8613

Previous thread here:

Jinger and Jeremy are married and off to have fundie adventures Down Under. We saw the dress, we saw a picture of Josh, and Lawson pouting with Spurgeon.

Carry on folks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nst

so this is what we know Spurgeon was at the wedding with Lawson 

Jinge saw the jaguar and started to cry 

Jeremy dropped the mic

they are going down under and Jessa is so excited 

and we are debating who had the best wedding 

What a wonderful wedding day and Blessyourheart got engaged and her man had it planned since July 

props to your man rufus ! 

i need more pictures 

 

Edited by nst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fascinated

Excellent recap, @choralcrusader8613.  You nailed how many pages (?) in two sentences!  Nice work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhoompThereItIs

In response to a comment by @candygirl200413 in the previous thread:

Jinger's "facts" were literally copy-pasted from the Duggar's blog

Edited by WhoompThereItIs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freshlemonade

So Jing looked lovely in the photo. She had more subtle makeup, no orange tanner, an actual updo, stylish, well-fitting dress, beautiful flowers-overall much classier and polished styling than the other Duggar weddings. More   adult vibes.

However, (here comes the snark) in the video it was as if all the classiness captured in the photo was gone and she looked crunchy and eye-lined again.   But she sure looked happy. 

Also, IMO 1000 guest weddings just seem destined to be tacky.  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlessaYourHeart

@nst

i was too slow in replying in the last thread before it wasn't locked 

 

Thank you! I am just so incredibly happy! After everything that's happened the last few months I'm just so glad to have something to celebrate and because of the ring being hilariously too small, something to laugh about 

I would but he's sound asleep (it's 2am here) and he gets soooo grumpy if he gets woken up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nst
5 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

@nst

i was too slow in replying in the last thread before it wasn't locked 

 

Thank you! I am just so incredibly happy! After everything that's happened the last few months I'm just so glad to have something to celebrate and because of the ring being hilariously too small, something to laugh about 

I would but he's sound asleep (it's 2am here) and he gets soooo grumpy if he gets woken up 

:D

 

the only thing that shocked me is that 1000 people yet again. 

 

Edited by nst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlessaYourHeart
1 minute ago, nst said:

wake him up - this is a day to be woken him up :D

 

I tired and got a very polite 'f**k off....I love you but sleep' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fruitcake

The juxtaposition of JB and M video to the ad in my mobile browser gives me perverse delight 

IMG_5406.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlessaYourHeart

I'm actually so shocked at how lovely JinJer's wedding appears to have been! Just got look through the pictures on pickles FB 

She looks so much better and so beautiful without all that eyeliner and Jeremy looked very handsome! I really hope the tenderness and affection is genuine and they are very happy together! 

I'm going to guess that the panicky looking crying was because of the paparazzi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lillybee

Couldn't Boob gotten his suit pressed?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marmalade
13 minutes ago, WhoompThereItIs said:

In response to a comment by @candygirl200413 in the previous thread:

Jinger's "facts" were literally copy-pasted from the Duggar's blog

Jessa pimped out the blog on her Insta. I think Ben might be running it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad Wolf

I asked for lots of posts when I came back from camping, and I wasn't disappointed. It's taken me all afternoon and early evening to catch up. Jinger looked beautiful. Maybe her smile was a little forced, but hey, she was in front of 1,000 people. Enough to overwhelm the hardiest person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChickenettiLuvr

Well, sweet baby Jesus on a tricycle.  

Due to a surgery/hospitalization, I'm officially 4 weeks, 3 threads, 2 flu bugs, + 1 fully-operating brain behind.

Anyway ..... an insider sent me a beautiful photo from the wedding today.  No, I can't figure out how to share it here.  (Something about permissions attached or what-not, or I'd out the insider if posting directly.)

It's a longer version of the cropped photo on People.com.  Shows more of her dress (not the train), the flowers, and the bottom half of Jeremy.  The dress appears to be gorgeous.

Carry on.  

Edited by ChickenettiLuvr
P.S. Back to reading feverishly as long as possible before my head implodes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nst
6 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Well, sweet baby Jesus on a tricycle.  

Due to a surgery/hospitalization, I'm officially 4 weeks, 3 threads, 2 flu bugs, + 1 fully-operating brain behind.

Anyway ..... an insider sent me a beautiful photo from the wedding today.  No, I can't figure out how to share it here.  (Something about permissions attached or what-not, or I'd out the insider if posting directly.)

It's a longer version of the cropped photo on People.com.  Shows more of her dress (not the train), the flowers, and the bottom half of Jeremy.  The dress appears to be gorgeous.

Carry on.  

are you trying to kill me :DWait I knew it - you are either Cousin Amy or Jill 

 

 

we don't want you to  out  the insider 

 

Edited by nst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grandmadugger

I'm still in shock that Amy missed the wedding. I can't wrap my head around that one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlieInCharge

About Lawson, I'm pretty sure it was taken at the reception not the wedding. You can see CCF on the door behind him and that's the Community Christian Fellowship hall where the reception was held.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
withaj
2 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

I'm still in shock that Amy missed the wedding. I can't wrap my head around that one. 

I bet Grandma Duggar feels the same way :pb_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keyleigh

She looks beautiful. Such a lovely dress.

Edited by Keyleigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChickenettiLuvr

My dearest @nst----

Thank you evuh so much for making me throw up in my mouth.  Ugh.

No, I'm most certainly NOT JillBilly or Cousin Famy.  Not even close!

It just so happens that because of a part of my previous life, I happen to know several of the players personally (as in eating at each others homes frequently, traveling together, etc.) from IBLP/ATI.  Rest assured I'm no longer part of the Kool-Aid Gang.  I have to play it very, very cool when interacting with them so I don't get banned.  (They're already wary of me because I used to call bullshit on the IBLP/Gothard shenanigans.)

I'm not about protecting the Duggars or their ilk.  But neither am I willing to be forced into the limelight and/or libel or slander lawsuits.  (Which is why I've refrained from commenting on the Willis clan fuster-cluck as well.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nst
1 minute ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

My dearest @nst----

Thank you evuh so much for making me throw up in my mouth.  Ugh.

No, I'm most certainly NOT JillBilly or Cousin Famy.  Not even close!

It just so happens that because of a part of my previous life, I happen to know several of the players personally (as in eating at each others homes frequently, traveling together, etc.) from IBLP/ATI.  Rest assured I'm no longer part of the Kool-Aid Gang.  I have to play it very, very cool when interacting with them so I don't get banned.  (They're already wary of me because I used to call bullshit on the IBLP/Gothard shenanigans.)

I'm not about protecting the Duggars or their ilk.  But neither am I willing to be forced into the limelight and/or libel or slander lawsuits.  (Which is why I've refrained from commenting on the Willis clan fuster-cluck as well.)

 

Got it - your maid is friend's with the actual people who clean their house 

:) im kidding - I told you - weddings make me geeky 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChickenettiLuvr

You can try to get a better view of the photo that was on People.com.

Decipher the name of the wedding photographer.  Look at his Facebook page.  See if you can find a relative whose profile is open or has photos.

.....

I understand.  I'm DYING to see more.  But just have to be patient with everyone else.

However, if JillBilly and the Rod-clan were there, I think she'll spill some beans fairly quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marmalade

The photographer is Britton Felber. He has a business Instagram under his own name, so he's easy enough to find. Since the Vuolos and he are selling pics to People, I doubt we'll see anything from him until People publishes, I'm guessing Monday. No way they publish Tuesday; the election will dump them  in a hot second. 

eta: I just checked, and he hasn't posted anything. His wife may be an idiot, but this is his livelihood he's playing with here. 

Edited by marmalade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChickenettiLuvr

You are correct.  Britton Felber and his wife Erika (she wears pants - gasp!) are the Celeb Photographers to the Fundie Stars.
And they're very, very good at what they do.

His mother's name is Lori, if that helps you snoop on Facebook.  Not sure what is open for public viewing.

I know we'll have to wait for the TLC episode that shows wedding + music.

Wish I were more tech-savvy .... but the soundtrack I'd bet on for tonight is, 

BOW CHICKA WOW WOW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nst
4 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

You are correct.  Britton Felber and his wife Erika (she wears pants - gasp!) are the Celeb Photographers to the Fundie Stars.
And they're very, very good at what they do.

His mother's name is Lori, if that helps you snoop on Facebook.  Not sure what is open for public viewing.

I know we'll have to wait for the TLC episode that shows wedding + music.

Wish I were more tech-savvy .... but the soundtrack I'd bet on for tonight is, 

BOW CHICKA WOW WOW

I love that video :D

think Footloose but different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.