IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen- Part 23: Even more Duggary

samurai_sarah

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CharityBear said:

Just saw on the Counting On Facebook that there is another Duggar courting.

I saw that too! Just came over to investigate...

Untitled.png

26 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

One of the boys? Joy is too young IMHO

I agree, but she's 19, so two whole years older than Marjorie when they announced Josiah was courting her... in Duggarland, anything is possible!

I HOPE HOPE HOPE it's Jana or John-David, but the rumors seem to be pointing to Joy.

I really hope it's a boy because I am so sick of this "watch is give our holy virgin daughters away!" Shit. 

Unless it's somehow Jana's ultimate dream husband who will steal her away and free her lol 

this is random but I guess when it's the Duggars any baby talk is on topic. Are they okay with breast feeding even when the baby is like 4? Not just the Duggars but fundies in general. I know they have to cover but with how early they start sexualizing children I wonder fundies would think it wildly innapropriate to breast feed a 4 year old even if it's done in private. 

They were due for another courtship to guarantee at least another two seasons of their show.

Courting season, wedding season.

I am disgusted this family is still on the air.

Love the Razorbacks Barbie!! My husband gave me an LSU one for my birthday last year....but we screwed up and didn't snag one for the Grand Girl.:my_cry:  bad mimere!

13 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

I think the announcement is that Jill is pregnant. I doubt it's a courtship.

Hahah no it was said that it was a courtship. 

5 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

The Duggars aren't even bothering to try writing individualized birthday messages anymore...

They also still go to the same place where the meal is free too. What a life...

It's Joy and his name is Austin. Sorry I can't find the link right away but it just showed up on my Facebook page via a friend. In the video, Joy says they have known each other for 15 years. I'll keep searching my page fore better information. 

12 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

The Duggars aren't even bothering to try writing individualized birthday messages anymore...

Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 7.58.35 PM.png

Justin looks just like Joy in this picture, and not like any of the older J'boys. I can't believe he's fourteen; it seems like only yesterday he was a baby in the first special. I wonder what JB is going to do with all these howler-men/teens at the TTH. I suppose some of them could work with JD, but my impression is that Joseph does that already. There's always "ministry," which seems to be the last resort for work shy fundie men.

What with this news about Joy, I wonder why Jana and John David haven't marries yet. Not that they should have to, I'm the same age as them and not thinking of marriage, but it seems notable given that the sisters were all younger.

If it's pickiness that is holding them back, more power to them.

Pfffft...as if :P isn't that the homes of the rich and famous guy, Robin something? I thought he was dead already, guess not..

23 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Off topic, but did we ever find out what Joe did at Clown college?

They said he completed a one year program on something like living a Christ centered life (it's probably something different but that's what I interpreted it to be lol). I swear someone noted cameras on campus when he was there, but it was just before the Josh incidents. Wonder why they completely scrapped the footage.

They also never mentioned throwing him a grad party - it is, AFAIK, the closest a Duggar has gotten to completing any form of higher education - I don't count Jill's. Maybe he didn't actually finish. Very secretive.

On November 15, 2016 at 1:13 AM, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

Saw this today at a store with odds and ends. Doubt even being such biiig Razorback fans they would allow this in their house. Can we say "Nike!":pb_lol:

Also I can't wait to see Jinger's wedding tommorow.. Who knows there may be no vows about makin babies. lol.

20161114_230824.jpg

Is it weird that the first thing I saw in the upper right corner of the box is an unwrapped condom? :giggle:

On 11/10/2016 at 11:25 AM, Carm_88 said:

What are the Duggars just letting everyone live with them? 

Maybe they are running a B&B.    Just to supplement their income.   

On 11/15/2016 at 4:57 PM, zadie said:

I really hope it's a boy because I am so sick of this "watch is give our holy virgin daughters away!" Shit. 

Unless it's somehow Jana's ultimate dream husband who will steal her away and free her lol 

this is random but I guess when it's the Duggars any baby talk is on topic. Are they okay with breast feeding even when the baby is like 4? Not just the Duggars but fundies in general. I know they have to cover but with how early they start sexualizing children I wonder fundies would think it wildly innapropriate to breast feed a 4 year old even if it's done in private. 

Oh, no, fundies do not do extended breastfeeding! They wean so they can get their fertility back and start making more babies as soon as possible!

Okay for some odd reason I want the Razorback Barbie, and dammit is all that these kids get for their birthdays some kind of ice cream soda and 15 or so minutes with their mom and dad?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • choralcrusader8613 unpinned this topic

Archived