IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen- Part 23: Even more Duggary

samurai_sarah

Daughter-daddy dances can be fun. Some Girls Scout groups do them and also mother-daughter teas, where girls get dressed up and practice table manners in a nice setting. Or run around like  nuts with their friends. Apparently the dads stood together & talked while the girls went nuts. Only 1 or 2 dances actually occurred... no mention of purity at all!

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bugaboo said:

Excuse me while I go vomit. :output_eeMbjt:

IMG_20161206_155152.jpg

It's just so crazy. She was 17 and he was 18. They were still in high school and engaged? I would be so upset if my kids got engaged in high school. And now their 19 year old will probably be getting married before she turns 20.

I just look at that picture of those two posing in a Cracker Barrel like a couple of rubes and I remember.....they have procreated 19 times.

Terrifying.

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It's just so crazy. She was 17 and he was 18. They were still in high school and engaged? I would be so upset if my kids got engaged in high school. And now their 19 year old will probably be getting married before she turns 20.

I know! It's beyond insane. I'm 24 and am in a committed relationship. We aren't planning on getting engaged for another few years. I can't imagine how horrible my life would be if i married my first boyfriend...he was abusive and raped me. 

I wonder what J'Chelle would think if she could do her life over again. Would she have married Boob if she had the chance to do it again? I hope not. She had a 'Normal' upbringing. Marrying Boob made her nuts. 

2 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

Now I REALLY think Austin will propose to Joy on Christmas Eve.

Ugh unfortunately it does sound like it could happen. 

I really really want to down vote that picture!!   (But just the picture....not the poster). 

Michelle always has this panicked, pained look in her eyes during things like this. Like she knows how terrible it is, but isn't allowed to say it.

Or they taper her meds down so she doesn't look "high" or "medicated" and the panic gets through...

I feel like Michelle is kinda jealous of the pure courting girls. Their pictures lately (Michelle and JB) seem like they are trying to look like the courting couples.  I'm not doing a good job of explaining it but just a feeling I get.  Kinda like The whole  puffy sleeve dress vow renewal shortly after Josh and Anna's wedding.  Grow the Eff up and be 50 ur old parents!let your kids have their time. 

3 hours ago, Bugaboo said:

I know! It's beyond insane. I'm 24 and am in a committed relationship. We aren't planning on getting engaged for another few years. I can't imagine how horrible my life would be if i married my first boyfriend...he was abusive and raped me. 

I'm very sorry that happened to you :/

I'm glad that you're in a great relationship now <3

As for the picture, I'm certainly no Duggar apologist, but I sorta, kinda find the picture cute-ish.  Like if it was anybody BUT Michelle and JB, I'd even "like" it on FB *shrug*

9 hours ago, flycat said:

I bet that they didn't have a passport for Tyler. They just got permanent guardianship and may not have had time to get all the paperwork sorted out.

Tyler's too young to make the trip. Minimum age is 10. Mechelle and/or Jana stay back with the littles. It's been this way forever. Hannie just did her first missioncation (the Honduras one where love blossomed for the Vuolos) last year. 

21 hours ago, nst said:

perhaps it's a picture from last week and they are in the air

never believe them when they post pictures... it's a known fact

No, Derick was posting "sunrise in AR" pics and rolling on a carpeted floor with Izzy next to a leather couch as late as yesterday. They ain't gone nowhere. 

3 hours ago, FlamingFundie said:

Michelle always has this panicked, pained look in her eyes during things like this. Like she knows how terrible it is, but isn't allowed to say it.

She always looks like she should be holding up a newspaper with today's date.

15 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

She always looks like she should be holding up a newspaper with today's date.

hahahahaha...so true ^_^ (I just snorted earl grey tea out of my nose, surprisingly refreshing)

13 hours ago, Fun Undies said:

As for the picture, I'm certainly no Duggar apologist, but I sorta, kinda find the picture cute-ish.  Like if it was anybody BUT Michelle and JB, I'd even "like" it on FB *shrug*

That's what I thought. If I didn't know what I know about them I'd think it was pretty cute. 

15 hours ago, Chocolatedefrauded said:

I don't think Meechelll knows what hunk means.....

Oh he's a Hunk alright, but a hunk of what?

If a "regular" couple had posted it, it would be "corny" or a "dad joke" kind of thing. Those two just gross me out.

14 hours ago, marmalade said:

Tyler's too young to make the trip. Minimum age is 10. Mechelle and/or Jana stay back with the littles. It's been this way forever. Hannie just did her first missioncation (the Honduras one where love blossomed for the Vuolos) last year. 

No, Derick was posting "sunrise in AR" pics and rolling on a carpeted floor with Izzy next to a leather couch as late as yesterday. They ain't gone nowhere. 

they do lie - you know that 

appearances 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • choralcrusader8613 unpinned this topic

Archived