IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt 4: Dump Truck Baby

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I will be fascinated to see if the Wallers end up homeschooling. As sweet as Priscilla is, I don't think she's equipped to handle educating anyone beyond the middle elementary school years. And it appears David may not be much better. :my_confused:

I'm pretty sure that they'll homeschool, though I sincerely hope they get together with other families; e.g., the Staddons.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course they'll homeschool! And their kids will be even worse at grammar!

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I will be fascinated to see if the Wallers end up homeschooling. As sweet as Priscilla is, I don't think she's equipped to handle educating anyone beyond the middle elementary school years. And it appears David may not be much better. :my_confused:

You say this as though it would actually concern them. She's the mom. She's been imbued by the Lord in the correct way to lead and teach her children. Wisdom pamphlets and flash cards. 

I saw this post on Robert Staddon's FB. I didn't know where to put it, and this thread seems the most appropriate, being about his BFF TFDW. Mods, you can move it to another thread if you see fit.

Soooooo, does this mean that IBLP is in a bigger trouble than we thought? (where is the fingers-crossed emoticon when you need it?)

Capture.JPG

3 minutes ago, CatNap said:

I saw this post on Robert Staddon's FB. I didn't know where to put it, and this thread seems the most appropriate, being about his BFF TFDW. Mods, you can move it to another thread if you see fit.

Soooooo, does this mean that IBLP is in a bigger trouble than we thought? (where is the fingers-crossed emoticon when you need it?)

Capture.JPG

Ha, when I was a kid I could threaten bullies with a beating from my LITTLE sister. 

It would be sweet if IBLP just sort of faded into the sunset...

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:48 PM, Carm_88 said:

Before and After of the house. #soblessed :P 

I actually do like that color. A lot.  A friend painted a few walls in her living room that dark blue, & it works. But then again, blue is my favorite color, so maybe I'm a wee bit prejudiced.  ;) 

1 hour ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

I actually do like that color. A lot.  A friend painted a few walls in her living room that dark blue, & it works. But then again, blue is my favorite color, so maybe I'm a wee bit prejudiced.  ;) 

We have the walls of our Florida room painted that color at present where it mosts looks good (I'd rather the bricks been painted blue, but gotten a fresh coat of white.)  It doesn't look so good on the molding (woodwork) in the hall.  It's flat paint which is not as appropriate on molding as is a semi-gloss finish.  It's chipped as well so it's pretty ugly at this point.  I did see woodwork painted that color of blue in a recent issue of House Beautiful and it looked wonderful  -in that apartment.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived