IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt 4: Dump Truck Baby

samurai_sarah

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Well I doubt very much that TFDW is doing anything. Not now that his BFF is in town, no no! 

Being Fabulous IS his job!!! Let's hope Priscilla has the rollers heating--his hair may need help in humid Texas!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Being Fabulous IS his job!!! Let's hope Priscilla has the rollers heating--his hair may need help in humid Texas!

Actually that's true and he probably spends a lot of time coordinating their outfits ;) 

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Actually that's true and he probably spends a lot of time coordinating their outfits ;) 

Yes, it must take hours of thrift store shopping to find such awful colors of matching stuff!  At least the kids wear reasonably cute stuff. That baby looked smothered in those dorky dockers and sweater vest though!

15 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Yes, it must take hours of thrift store shopping to find such awful colors of matching stuff!  At least the kids wear reasonably cute stuff. That baby looked smothered in those dorky dockers and sweater vest though!

I saw the photoshoot they did of baby Phillip, & he didn't look happy in 90% of the pictures. (I know, he's just a wee lad.)

1 hour ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

I saw the photoshoot they did of baby Phillip, & he didn't look happy in 90% of the pictures. (I know, he's just a wee lad.)

Hahah I think the poor baby realized what family he had been born into and he was railing at God. Why did you do this to me? How dare you? I'm in a sweater vestttttt! They are constantly matching; these two people are a couple of cards short of a deck!

12 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

According to Instagram, they voted for Trump. 

image.png

Lol stand for your value! What values do you share with trump David? I already know what values your Brother in law shares with trump. 

Women should not have authority over men!

And therefore a Conservative (well, we think Trump is conservative and not just a narcissistic sociopath with no actual core values) with no governing experience, who is openly racist and repeatedly sexually preys on women will make an awesome president instead!

Pray for he who preys,   Grab 'em in the pussy!  Right, Davy?     

2 hours ago, Jana814 said:

They would never vote for a woman.  I do wonder if they voted for trump. 

Why #trump if they didn't?

#standupforyourfaith makes me roll my eyes. I think I nearly lost them in the back of my head. 

image.png

I love how they find it "encouraging" that so many people have come out to vote in early voting. Clearly they didn't read this article about all the people in former Republican strongholds who have voted early for Clinton: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/republicans-colorado-election-1.3830488

12 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

David endorses Trump again

image.jpeg

I've been on the fence with whom to vote for. Boy, am I glad that TFDW helped me finalize my decision! :my_rolleyes:

2 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

I've been on the fence with whom to vote for. Boy, am I glad that TFDW helped me finalize my decision! :my_rolleyes:

What would you do without him there to guide you? 

23 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

image.png

What conservative values does Trump espouse that would secure votes? Is it his lip service over abortion legislation?

9 minutes ago, seraaa said:

What conservative values does Trump espouse that would secure votes? Is it his lip service over abortion legislation?

Yes.  Single issue voters.  Abortion = bad so Trump = good.  

Well, the Pecan Thief hasn't been listening to his brother-in-law.  The worst missionary in the world, AKA John Shrader, has been rabidly anti-Trump for months.  Proves that a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Exactly what about standing for your faith or your values means voting for Trump? Even if you are rabidly anti-choice, Trump's prolife bona fides are WEAK. Seriously weak. There is no real evidence that he would do anything to stand against abortion, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out that he's personally paid for multiple abortions in his lifetime. 

Obviously they were never going to vote for Clinton, but they could have gone third party. Found someone who ACTUALLY stands up for their dubious "values". It's not like it would matter in TX anyway.

4 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

Exactly what about standing for your faith or your values means voting for Trump? Even if you are rabidly anti-choice, Trump's prolife bona fides are WEAK. Seriously weak. There is no real evidence that he would do anything to stand against abortion, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out that he's personally paid for multiple abortions in his lifetime. 

Obviously they were never going to vote for Clinton, but they could have gone third party. Found someone who ACTUALLY stands up for their dubious "values". It's not like it would matter in TX anyway.

It wouldn't surprise me either if Trump had personally paid for many abortions.  

To the bolded - it might.  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/25/us/hillary-clinton-texas.html?_r=0

6 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

There is no real evidence that he would do anything to stand against abortion, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out that he's personally paid for multiple abortions in his lifetime. 

That's the funny thing. Everyone knows Trump couldn't care less about the precious fetuses. And sure, lots of "pro-life" politicians likely don't, but at least it's within the realm of possibility that they might a little bit. Nobody could possibly think Trump does. It's just like with the grab them by the pussy video. No one could even pretend to be surprised any more than they could act surprised that water is wet. So I can't even imagine the mental gymnastics the hardcore Christian supporters must be subjecting their poor neglected brains to.

Anyway, I've always thought with most conservative politicians who claim to be rabidly anti-abortion, if somehow it came to be that it was their choice to press a button and end all abortion, and nobody would ever know about their decision one way or another...few of them would do it. Sure, they might want to chip away at reproductive freedom little by little, but that's only because they know it will always be available to people with resources, i.e. the only people that matter.

And as for Trump, I think it's far more likely than not that he has financed and/or  coerced multiple abortions in his lifetime. And I would bet a hundred gazillion dollars that he would not hesitate to do so under certain circumstances.

8 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Yes.  Single issue voters.  Abortion = bad so Trump = good.  

Well, the Pecan Thief hasn't been listening to his brother-in-law.  The worst missionary in the world, AKA John Shrader, has been rabidly anti-Trump for months.  Proves that a stopped clock is right twice a day.

To me, it's fascinating how people like these talk up how sexual "purity" and marriage between 1 man and 1 woman is so critical to our society not bursting into flames. Then they go and vote for a man who's had 2 divorces and is now on wife #3, and got caught on video bragging about sexual assault. Just goes to show how all that "values" talk is just hot air, because ultimately they are happy to support this guy publicly solely on the issue of abortion. Not to mention the irony of them supporting someone who's admitted he's not really into the whole asking God for forgiveness thing and demonstrates a lack of religious knowledge or serious affiliation. And he's flip-flopped on the issue of abortion over the past 20 years or so. It's not like he was championing this cause for decades, and suddenly he's the face of the anti-abortion movement in this country. It's bizarre...

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived