IGNORED

"RadicalFemininity," a treasure trove of fundie cliches

Rachel333

A blessed Yom Kippur break the fast to the Jewish FJers.  Seriously wondering if the fake Jews have bacon cheeseburgers to break the fast..... ;)

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom sounds like every other old fart on Facebook who believes what he wants to believe without any credible evidence to back it up. BTW I’m not saying Tom is old. He’s just acting like an old fart that doesn’t completely understand how this all works. 

Not to be alarmist or anything, but does Tom Washburn have guns? I don't remember seeing any gun posts on their blog, but I'm not a long time follower.

I did a brief search regarding what he's talking about and didn't go into detail. I did, however, see articles talking about the PA (Palestinian Authority) using Red Cross funds/aid to fund terrorists in violation of the ICRC charter. This is talking against the PA, not against the Red Cross. I cannot find anything stating the Red Cross did what he is saying. He sounds like a unhinged paranoid conspiracy theorist for sure. 

1 hour ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Not to be alarmist or anything, but does Tom Washburn have guns? I don't remember seeing any gun posts on their blog, but I'm not a long time follower.

Yes, he's made posts about hunting, and he posted this earlier this year.

Z5Y7VaJ.jpg?1

48 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Yes, he's made posts about hunting, and he posted this earlier this year.

Z5Y7VaJ.jpg?1

That’s lovely Tom. Way to make light of school shootings. 

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That’s lovely Tom. Way to make light of school shootings. 

It sounds like you think the victims are the children who were murdered, not the true victims, guns.

(/s)

Oh, good. Here's to hoping he's not further radicalized. Entitled, crazy white men are the terrorists I actively worry about. 

2 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Oh, good. Here's to hoping he's not further radicalized. Entitled, crazy white men are the terrorists I actively worry about. 

But they're white! They can't be terrorists!

(/s again, though hopefully it isn't necessary)

Just now, Rachel333 said:

But they're white! They can't be terrorists!

(/s again, though hopefully it isn't necessary)

Only necessary if you're Fox News or family on Facebook. Hot take: white men gone rogue is a tragedy, but Muslims in general and thuggish Black boys are the REAL bad guys! Won't anyone do anything about Black on Black crime?! 

(Hard /s from me, horrifyingly serious from them) 

Tom really likes "Breaking Israel News" and has been mentioned in articles there twice, in this piece about Christians blowing shofars and in this one about Christians participating in Passover seders. From the latter,

Annie Washburn of rural Tennessee, with her hair covered and modestly dressed, can pass for an Orthodox Jew. Her family held a seder for about 20 people. It became clear that this was not a traditional Jewish home when, in true Passover spirit, her Chasidically bearded husband, Tom, slaughtered a lamb. “As a memorial, not a sacrifice,” she stressed.

Somehow I'm guessing actual Orthodox Jews could tell Tom and Annie aren't actually Orthodox themselves. :pb_lol:

17 hours ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Only necessary if you're Fox News or family on Facebook. Hot take: white men gone rogue is a tragedy, but Muslims in general and thuggish Black boys are the REAL bad guys! Won't anyone do anything about Black on Black crime?! 

(Hard /s from me, horrifyingly serious from them) 

Brown:  Terrorist

Black:  Thug

White:  Mentally ill

So they just go camping for Sukkot? The Jewish people I know just put up a their own thatch roof tent in their back yard or go to a friend’s house. I don’t think I know anyone who goes camping for a week for Sukkot. I constantly feel like these people are messianic just for the fun of it. 

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So they just go camping for Sukkot? The Jewish people I know just put up a their own thatch roof tent in their back yard or go to a friend’s house. I don’t think I know anyone who goes camping for a week for Sukkot. I constantly feel like these people are messianic just for the fun of it. 

Yeah, there are pictures on Hannah's, Silas's, and Tommy's pages and some people literally are just camping with regular camping tents, not even trying to build their own sukkah.

The Washburns & co. seem to have some kind of tarp up too.

cpzmF5B.jpg?1

5 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Yeah, there are pictures on Silas's and Tommy's pages and some people literally are just camping with regular camping tents, not even trying to build their own sukkah.

The Washburns & co. seem to have some kind of tarp up too.

cpzmF5B.jpg?1

My understanding is that it’s not supposed to be completely covered. Meaning you can still see through the top of it. But then rain would get through and it wouldn’t be as fun to play at being Jewish if you’re all wet...

I guess if they were building one big one in the middle of all the tents that had a thatched roof and they used it to celebrate Sukkot all together I would understand a bit more. But tents aren’t the same. You’re camping guys. Just say you’re camping. 

James had to weigh in on the Kavanaugh stuff, using the same Bible story that Jill Rodrigues used to say that Dr. Ford is an "evil woman."

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived