IGNORED

"RadicalFemininity," a treasure trove of fundie cliches

Rachel333

That reminds me of my boyfriend :D He brought me flowers for Valentine's day (very cute), but forgot that we didn't have a flower vase... so I ordered one via Prime, but until it arrived, he made a diy vase out of cardboard and plastic bags :pb_lol: I was happy though when the real vase came in the mail... because he had taken the cardboard packaging from a toilet brush... :D 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just when I thought these two couldn’t get any worse. Why do people do this?! I worked at a cat shelter and I promise there are enough short haired domestic cats in this world. It’s almost like she wanted this cat to get pregnant. She breeds dogs already. Hannah I understand you don’t believe in birth control for yourself but please fix your fucking cats! There are thousands of cats put down every single year. Stop adding to the problem! 

621B2024-3D34-4178-BE51-DE2CB55EC16E.png

Yeah I wonder if she'll keep them or give them away... 

Her lovely husband is experimenting with humor. 

And some Daniel Botkin commented on that post. Is he in any way related to the Botkin sisters? 

• 3 weeks later...

The Mandarinos will be leaving FB because of its librul agenda :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll: I am not the least bit sad to see them go. I’m glad they will keep their asinine opinions off of FB. I’m betting they won’t like Mewe much. Haha. Go enjoy your crappy social media format. 

C7FD0A68-CAD9-450B-9320-BBD9FEE8C7C1.png

Here’s another post that will make you all roll your eyes out of your heads: 

D9A6DD9E-B3B2-47BC-9BD3-85E86F41F737.png

Censors conservatives and tries to push liberalism? Uh, do they realize that Facebook played a huge role in getting Trump elected?

I'm sure they're going to enjoy feeling holier than all the other fundies who still use evil Facebook.

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

Censors conservatives and tries to push liberalism? Uh, do they realize that Facebook played a huge role in getting Trump elected?

I'm sure they're going to enjoy feeling holier than all the other fundies who still use evil Facebook.

Anything that doesn’t fit exactly into their belief system is part of the liberal agenda. It’s pathetic how ignorant these people are and how many people completely agree with them. 

Leila's comment is funny. Free speech is only good when it's conservative free speech! And I'm wondering what Jenny has been posting to end up in FB jail repeatedly.

• 1 month later...

Anybody else get a kick out of seeing Holier Than Thou Hannah get snarky (on FACEBOOK) when someone said she hoped they had a single baby because surprise twin pregnancies are risky? HTT Hannah has a Ph.D in anecdote statistics, y'all.

20 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Anybody else get a kick out of seeing Holier Than Thou Hannah get snarky (on FACEBOOK) when someone said she hoped they had a single baby because surprise twin pregnancies are risky? HTT Hannah has a Ph.D in anecdote statistics, y'all.

She’s a sanctimonious, know it all, holier than thou, pain in the ass just like her husband. I’m keeping my fingers crossed she has ONE (she’s way too small to have twins) and it’s a boy. I hope from now on she only has boys and she somehow only ends up with a few boys. 

Oh and I thought she was leaving FB. Oh that’s right, she loves the attention she gets on Facebook for being special and different. She will never leave FB. And neither will her super special husband. 

03D2B857-5B62-43E2-ABE1-590BE7951CDA.jpeg

If I was going to have twins I sure as hell wouldn't want it to be a surprise. I'd want to know so I could set up my tubal appt asap. 

4 minutes ago, EowynW said:

If I was going to have twins I sure as hell wouldn't want it to be a surprise. I'd want to know so I could set up my tubal appt asap. 

She’s just looking for attention. She knows damn well there’s only one in there. She’s far enough along to know she’s not big enough to have twins in there. And if she does, they will be extremely small and would most likely need medical attention if they are that small. Even a doula said on her thread she’s way too small to be pregnant with twins. Hannah acts like she’s modest but she craves attention just like her husband. 

I think her husband is likely not close with his family. His parents are divorced, they look to be catholic (I assume he grew up catholic) and his dad is obviously a democrat. They must wonder how he got so nuts to just up and move states away to be with a girl he met on JDate and change his religion completely all in a seemingly short span of time. If that was my brother I would be like “what the actual fuck dude?”

She is def too small for twins. A friend of mine just had her twins last week. At almost 38 weeks. She was huge. 

THROUGH GOD ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

IT COULD BE QUINTUPLETS YOU DON'T KNOW

48 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

THROUGH GOD ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

IT COULD BE QUINTUPLETS YOU DON'T KNOW

She has no idea how ignorant she sounds on that thread. If she wasn’t such a smug know it all, I would be embarrassed for her. 

Wow, she's obnoxious. And it sounds so dumb when she says, "I've known of far more singletons with complications than twins, so you really shouldn't make such blanket statements that aren't accurate." Well yeah, singletons are far more common than twins, so of course there are going to be more singletons with complications. I also know of far more singletons with complications than septuplets with complications, so that must mean a septuplet pregnancy is no more dangerous than a singleton pregnancy, right?

And the Duggars, particularly Jessa, also do the "it could be twins!" thing for attention. I find it obnoxious from all of them.

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

Wow, she's obnoxious. And it sounds so dumb when she says, "I've known of far more singletons with complications than twins, so you really shouldn't make such blanket statements that aren't accurate." Well yeah, singletons are far more common than twins, so of course there are going to be more singletons with complications. I also know of far more singletons with complications than septuplets with complications, so that must mean a septuplet pregnancy is no more dangerous than a singleton pregnancy, right?

And the Duggars, particularly Jessa, also do the "it could be twins!" thing for attention. I find it obnoxious from all of them.

It’s scary because she’s having a homebirth with no ultrasounds or testing. I wonder if she will even bother with a licensed midwife. She’s like Nic Nog. She will be a smug know it all until something horrible happens.

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s scary because she’s having a homebirth with no ultrasounds or testing. I wonder if she will even bother with a licensed midwife. She’s like Nic Nog. She will be a smug know it all until something horrible happens.

I honestly don't know a licensed midwife who would take someone who isn't getting the bare minium of testing and sonos. 

They're probably going to get a Fake Jew Fundie like Jill to be there, along with older women from the community who have birthed eleventy babies. It might end up okay (or the baby and HTT Hannah could die horribly, painfully and preventably). 

If god wanted her to have prenatal care he wouldn't have made her parents so freaking stupid, I guess. I dunno. Hope she's okay, but maybe has a scare and ends up in the hospital so she doesn't risk the health of her kid/s moving forward. It's her right to gamble with her own health, but she's going to take horrible risks with the lives of her children, too. 

On 6/20/2018 at 11:33 PM, EowynW said:

I honestly don't know a licensed midwife who would take someone who isn't getting the bare minium of testing and sonos. 

Trough media I know at least 2 examples of home birth midwifes here in germany. The first one wrote a popular book for pregnant women with a lot of alternative woo, outdated knowledge and old wifes tales. She is against modern prenatal care, she see an ultrasound like a rape and that said ultrasound heats up the amniotic fluid. But her book was read by millions of pregnant women. The second one was found guilty of murder 2 years ago. She attended a homebirth in a hotelroom and the baby was breech. The midwife downplayed the breech position a lot, ignored all signs of distress by the baby, so that after 18 hours the baby was born death beccause of lack of oxygen. During the trail it was found that the baby would have born healthy, if the mother would have gotten an emergency cesarean section. And that the midwife had a history of births going south and that wasn't the first stillborn baby due to her refusal to get proper medical care and her insistance on a "natural" birth. Both of these women would congratulate her on her for refusing prenatal care and would happily attend her homebirth.

1 hour ago, klein_roeschen said:

Trough media I know at least 2 examples of home birth midwifes here in germany. The first one wrote a popular book for pregnant women with a lot of alternative woo, outdated knowledge and old wifes tales. She is against modern prenatal care, she see an ultrasound like a rape and that said ultrasound heats up the amniotic fluid. But her book was read by millions of pregnant women. The second one was found guilty of murder 2 years ago. She attended a homebirth in a hotelroom and the baby was breech. The midwife downplayed the breech position a lot, ignored all signs of distress by the baby, so that after 18 hours the baby was born death beccause of lack of oxygen. During the trail it was found that the baby would have born healthy, if the mother would have gotten an emergency cesarean section. And that the midwife had a history of births going south and that wasn't the first stillborn baby due to her refusal to get proper medical care and her insistance on a "natural" birth. Both of these women would congratulate her on her for refusing prenatal care and would happily attend her homebirth.

Well then they should be reported and have their licenses revoked. Glad the second example was prosecuted. In my state this would land you before the disciplinary board and you'd be in a shitload of trouble. Please don't paint all midwives with the same  brush. 

1 minute ago, EowynW said:

Well then they should be reported and have their licenses revoked. Glad the second example was prosecuted. In my state this would land you before the disciplinary board and you'd be in a shitload of trouble. Please don't paint all midwives with the same  brush. 

I don’t think she was. I think she was saying that these shitty midwives would happily attend Hannah. While a decent one would probably refuse. 

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

The first one is now retired, but her homeopathic remedies and essential oils are still sold over a large pharmacy in her hometown and is still a household name in alternative circles. And the second one is in prison and had her licence revoked and will not getting it back after she served her 15 years in prison.

And no worry, I don't think that all midwifes are bad. There are more good one's than bad one's out there, but you didn't hear from them, because they are to busy doing their job's to garner attention :)

I was expecting Hannah and James to go with an extremely pretentious “look how messianic Jewish I am” type of baby name. But now I’m thinking they will name a boy after James and his father since his father just passed. Maybe they will still go with something pretentious for a girl. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived