IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

Someone in the last thread suggested that the honeymoon would be in Europe in the county or city he played soccer. Well, IIRC he played in Oulu, northern Finland, so they better want cold weather (below 0 degrees Celcius) then ;) 

I live in Finland myself and it would feel really awkward if they came here! I don't live anywhere near Oulu though, so (hopefully) I wouldn't see them. It is awkward enough that he played soccer here :P 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be nothing, but the explore tab on instagram led me to this interesting comment. A random user seems to think Jinjer tied the knot a few days ago. Think it's possible?

Also, anyone recognise this user? Think they're credible, or just a lying leghumper?

14907838_10210938849529423_1260114240_o.jpg

Not to mention, Amy and Dillon are road-tripping to Vegas for the week. I know her relationship w/her cousins is strained at the moment, but I thought she was besties with Jinger? And when the courtship reveal episode aired, she shared excited snapchats about it - so I doubt she'd miss the wedding, and highly doubt she wouldn't be invited. 

Thoughts?

14858826_10210938888050386_2097330490_o.jpg

well then they are all acting like Deep Throat or The Election of both candidates 

What clues do we have ? 

Erika spilled the beans that she will see Jessa and Spud "next week" 

Ma and Pa Duggar on a weekend get away 

Hannie and the other one got a pedicure 

Jill and Derick at a Pokes game - during the week? or an actual weekend - staged much 

face it - they were married in the back of Taco's for Life bathroom on last Wednesday at midnight 

At this rate no one will care

24 minutes ago, Front Hugging Fiend said:

Could be nothing, but the explore tab on instagram led me to this interesting comment. A random user seems to think Jinjer tied the knot a few days ago. Think it's possible?

Also, anyone recognise this user? Think they're credible, or just a lying leghumper?

14907838_10210938849529423_1260114240_o.jpg

Not to mention, Amy and Dillon are road-tripping to Vegas for the week. I know her relationship w/her cousins is strained at the moment, but I thought she was besties with Jinger? And when the courtship reveal episode aired, she shared excited snapchats about it - so I doubt she'd miss the wedding, and highly doubt she wouldn't be invited. 

Thoughts?

14858826_10210938888050386_2097330490_o.jpg

GASP! AMY REVEALED JINJER'S WEDDING LOCATION - VEGAS!

HAHAHAHA.

Maybe the wedding will be in San Antonio and they're spending the week on Vegas before driving over to San Antonio

They will honeymoon in Italy. 

The wedding will have a coffee and pie reception in a parking lot. 

Michelle will wear blue or black and it will be ugly.

Their first kiss will be over the top and a little too passionate for fundie sensibilities. 

Jessa will pose sticking her small belly out like Jill did at her wedding so everyone knows she's pregnant. 

The 4 oldest sisters will be bridesmaids with maybe Anna as a BM as well. 

If it's on Spurgeons birthday, she will have a little cake for him.

Jeremy will want to get the hell out of the reception ASAP. 

This photo on Instagram had jeremy wearing a ring.  I'm betting they're already married... I'm going to guess they married early October.  

Screenshot_20161030-230008.png

Uhhhhh now I want to give my two cents, too

Wedding: Arkansas (because ControlBob and "traditions")

Colors: Mustard yellow and navy

Wedding party: Jessa MOH, Jana, Jill, Joy and Jeremy's sister, soccer friend (Louis?) or his brother as Best Man, Ben only as groomsmen

First kiss: not so sure I if they didn't already...... -at the altar we may see a kiss hidden by the bouquet or a pinterest-worthy-oh-so-modest kiss on her forehead

Josh and Anna: Yes, in the backround

Honeymoon: New York or another big city (maybe in Europe)

Guest list: 300-500

Michelle's dress: something hideous

This photo on Instagram had jeremy wearing a ring.  I'm betting they're already married... I'm going to guess they married early October.  >I think that

3 minutes ago, Pasta said:

This photo on Instagram had jeremy wearing a ring.  I'm betting they're already married... I'm going to guess they married early October.  

Screenshot_20161030-230008.png

Think it is just light. But I am sure they love to mess with all of our and the leghumpers heads

11 minutes ago, QuiverDance said:

That looks like tricky finger shadows to me.  But they didn't post that on accident. 

photoshop ? also I zoomed in and it looks like a reflection 

When I first saw the photo, I was sure it was a ring. But when I went back to have another look, you see it the shadow from Jinger's fingers causing darkened areas, and a small band of light crossing through it. Makes it totally look like a ring though.

I would say that it has already happened except for the photographer oopsie. I think that it's this weekend sometime or maybe some day during this week. Depending on availability and all that. I guess we will see but I don't think it could be that well covered up. Someone would have messed up. 

Given that the Dillards were in Stillwater, OK for OSU homecoming {Derrick rode on a float with other former mascots}, multiple Bates spent the weekend in Pensacola, FL, and Chad and Erin Bates were spotted in Savannah, GA--no way was the wedding this weekend.

I think it will be this coming weekend.

My guess on those most likely to inadvertently  give it away on social media:

Lawson Bates [when he is on a roadtrip, he likes to post]

David & Priscilla

Sierra

Whatever Hartonos are still attending PCC  

39 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

David & Priscilla

Sierra

Was TFDW at the other Duggar weddings? 

I am waiting for a replay of Jill's (?) wedding when Dogbob walks in and looks at Mechelle and exclaims, "What a modest dress!"   Like that is the greatest compliment you can give the woman you love so much.    And dingbat Mechelle gazes at him with total adoration as if her prince charming could never say anything better to make her feel good about herself. 

Isn't it every woman's dream to have her love say she looks modest? 

GAG

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Given that the Dillards were in Stillwater, OK for OSU homecoming {Derrick rode on a float with other former mascots}, multiple Bates spent the weekend in Pensacola, FL, and Chad and Erin Bates were spotted in Savannah, GA--no way was the wedding this weekend.

I think it will be this coming weekend.

David & Priscilla

Sierra

Do we really know if it was Derick inside that costume? 

1 hour ago, MoonFace said:

I am waiting for a replay of Jill's (?) wedding when Dogbob walks in and looks at Mechelle and exclaims, "What a modest dress!"   Like that is the greatest compliment you can give the woman you love so much.    And dingbat Mechelle gazes at him with total adoration as if her prince charming could never say anything better to make her feel good about herself. 

GAG

Yes, so long as you also call me "simple."  

Thats me! Simple and modest.  The perfect doormat wife.

2 hours ago, MoonFace said:

GAG

In his defense, there isn't really anything else 'nice' to say about that dress.

14 minutes ago, Arix said:

In his defense, there isn't really anything else 'nice' to say about that dress.

But if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. Although Boob keeping his mouth shut...as if! :P 

2 hours ago, MoonFace said:

GAG

I was watching a clip of Anna and Smuggers wedding and MEchelle says at one point about the bridesmaids dresses that they are just so wonderfully modest, I thought it was a very odd statement, but then I realized this is their claim to godly goodness, how modestly they dress. I guess in Duggardumb it isn't cleanliness that is next to Godliness it is ugly jean skirts and layers of tank tops.   

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

Yes, so long as you also call me "simple."  

Thats me! Simple and modest.  The perfect doormat wife.

don't forget a heart for the Loward! 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived