IGNORED

My friend saw Mama Duggar in the grocery store

Kitchen Princess

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Planning an intimate dinner while the J'slaves have the littles? Certainly she isnt planning to feed the army on regular sized pasta sauce!

10 minutes ago, Kitchen Princess said:

All by her little lonesome.  Comparison shopping.  Said she is instantly recognizable from the back.  

FB_IMG_1477437908373.jpg

Yeah that's definitely her. She's like Marge Simpson, immediately recognizable by a shadow or at a distance because of her clothes and a bizarre hairstyle, presumably worn for the shock value.

So did she say anything? Any more details available? I wonder what she's like by herself, especially when Boob is not around. Does she drop the baby voice? Act like a regular woman?

Did your friend scope out the rest of the store for Duggarlings? Surely she cannot be trusted to be by herself. She's just a girl and can't understand all that confusing money stuff.

1 hour ago, Arix said:

I'm surprised that boob lets her out sans buddy.

An unchaperoned woman! Scandalous! Who knows what sort of trouble she could get into? She might suddenly strip down into a bikini and cause a wave of divorces in the grocery store!

1 hour ago, Arix said:

I'm surprised that boob lets her out sans buddy.

I misread that as "lets her boobs out." :cracking-up:

I also just realized that Marge Simpson's dress is the same shade of green as that ubiquitous green shirt of Michelle's. When you think about it, the two have a lot in common, but unlike Michelle, Marge knows her kids as more than a number.

Just now, marmalade said:

She looks so lost and confused in the middle of the aisle with that empty cart. 

She's probably so used to outsourcing shopping to the J'slaves, that she doesn't remember how to do it anymore.

Maybe she is shopping for one of those "Duggar Surprise Parties."  Surprised she isn't in the paper plate aisle.

No line of kids with shopping carts in tow? How will she get the mountain of groceries to the car?  

Or is she just running to the store to pick up a few things? A few things for dinner in that house still has to be a cart load. I see she is in the pasta isle. This is my easy peasy fall back don't want to cook dinner too.

9 hours ago, marmalade said:

Yeah, I wonder when she last went shopping on her own?

I get the impression she does a lot on her own - we just don't know 

How odd.  How does she do it without help?  Is she more normal than we think?  Did she baby talk the cashier? 

Is that the flavored just add water pasta she's eyeing?  Can we not make our own sauces?  She should pick up a moisturizing conditioner while she's out.

2 hours ago, nst said:

I get the impression she does a lot on her own - we just don't know 

Including the Hey, Hey, Hey?

You dirty girl!

I'm sure she gets out by herself more now, since the youngest is 6 or 7 right? it does get easier, that is for sure. And in that crazy house, maybe she craves this time, I would!!! Even if she isn't involved with so much day to day stuff, just the chaos has to get to you after a while.

16 hours ago, Kitchen Princess said:

All by her little lonesome.  Comparison shopping.  Said she is instantly recognizable from the back.  

FB_IMG_1477437908373.jpg

Are you sure it's not an impostor? She's not wearing the green shirt. I don't recognize her without her iconic green shirt or alternate battleship mother of the bride dress!

Halloween is less than a week away.

I think I'll be a Duggar for Halloween. I have so many bible tracts that I can bust out! (Don't judge me, I collect them) I'll need to get a KJV bible and denim skirt though. Goodnews! It'll be a high of 80 on the Devils birthday, so the flip flops will be comfy!

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Are you sure it's not an impostor? She's not wearing the green shirt. I don't recognize her without her iconic green shirt or alternate battleship mother of the bride dress!

Halloween is less than a week away.

But the convent shoes and black wrist watch are firmly in place.

Hey, Hey, Hey, JB (now that I have your attention), can you spring for a very nice, dressy watch for Michelle for Christmas? 

LOL, is there anything in that cart? MD looks so out of place-

Clearly someone is with her and she just got separated. I'm sure Guest Services sorted it out. 

Archived