IGNORED

Roots of Royals Wife School

BackseatMom

That For Harriet article hits the nail on the head:

"Mrs. Ro Élori Cutno of the Institute of Feminine Grace, who is playing to the vulnerabilities of Black women by charging them $299...."

This has so many roots in the colorism black women face. At being told that black men don't want black women, that black women are "the cause" of why black men (often) want white/Latina/Asian women as wives and girlfriends. Cutno is preying on these women, she is using those microaggressions as fodder to get black women to give her money to "fix themselves." 

And Jesus goddamn wept. 

Oh Lordy this woman again.

Hey Ro, women don’t like those qualities either.

Most ppl aren't really fond of passive, simpering doormats. At least, not the ones worth knowing at any rate.

Being a strong, assertive woman who has opinions makes informed decisions is not the same as being a rude and domineering bitch.  I wish some ppl would get that.

Ok, so get this, she will be raising the price of her "wife school" to THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS in the near future (from $300) because thats "what its really worth" when you consider how much you will gain by learning to be a professional doormat who spends her days on pinterest.  Of course, she'll offer scholarships.

I mean, What the actual fuck? People on her facebook page are kissing her ass like she's the greatest thing since Jesus.  

I clicked around on the husbands public facebook page and he posted the first two chapters of his "book" last year.  Holy crap.

- He claims that they interviewed 1000 "carefully chosen men" with translators, two assistants, and several volunteers.  Of course, they were the "healthiest" of men... (page 7) - notice the comments on the side bar, one idiot commented on his penmanship.  HUH?

- The 1000 people had to be over 25, come from "happy" generations with no history of abuse, neglect, addiction, having grown up in loving homes and taught to by mysoginists.  I'm sure they can produce the list of names of real people he interviewed and not the ones in his head. (page 8)

- Oh wait, we cant see the list of names because he promised the interviews would be confidential.  (page 8)

-"We expose these ideas of what a healthy, normal, and natural way to love your family is supposed to be like, form a global perspective."  - No, you started with an idea and found (made up) people who already agree with you.  Then you called your sick way of life confirmed.  Research doesnt work like that.  (page 9)

- A "simple" 40 step guide?  Does he know Jim Bob?  (page 9)

- Is he equating physical health with behavioral health? (page 12)

- Oh good requirements for wimmenz (chapter 2)

- having your willpower compromised lowers your testosterone.  HUH (page 20)

- Once a woman is dominant over a man she will be out of control... women look for a leader, if its not you she may look for a pastor GASP! (page 21)

-"Rescue" your wife and children - do these people work? (page 31)

- Always know where everyone is located.  (page 34).  This is creepy.

-You have to eat with knives and real glass (page 35)

- Women are overly emotional, but that has nothing to do with you.  A strong man doesnt get caught up in negative emotions (page 38)

- Use pet names (40)

- Hold each member of your family every day for 10 minutes (43).  I dont need anyone hugging me for TEN minutes, each day.  Thats oppressive.

- Protect your woman's femininity by not letting her lift shit or be around profanity.  (44)

-DRESS AND UNDRESS YOUR WOMAN.  Dont let her talk... (45)

- Healthy women dont feel love from sex alone.  (54)

- No spanking!  No violence! WOW, this is the first good advice I've seen in this mess! (68)

Of course, its self published.  I just cant believe anyone would buy this shit, let alone implement it.  

6 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Ok, so get this, she will be raising the price of her "wife school" to THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS in the near future (from $300) because thats "what its really worth" when you consider how much you will gain by learning to be a professional doormat who spends her days on pinterest.  Of course, she'll offer scholarships.

THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS??????

:wtsf:

I have to be impressed by her sheer gall - I guess if you're going into grifting, go hard or go home!

1 hour ago, Lurky said:

THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS??????

:wtsf:

I have to be impressed by her sheer gall - I guess if you're going into grifting, go hard or go home!

Uh oh, now Jill will be raising her retreat prices.  Or maybe selling tickets to Nurie's wedding...

Excuse me, but how old are these people? If you're determined to spend money on crap like this, shouldn't your teacher be an older person who has been happily married for fifty years or more? Someone who has successfully navigated through the various stages of life? 

They still have kids at home, what would they have to offer to a couple whose children are grown? What about a couple who desperately wants children but can't have them? How can teach what you don't know?!?

She seems like she's a few Ants short of a picnic.

Also in an interesting moment of paradox, the newest bee in her bonnet is about more black people owning their own beauty salons and beauty supply stores and about encouraging black people to support black-owned businesses yet she doesn't think women should work so who the heck is supposed to run these nail salons in hair salons I somehow don't think most women would prefer women to do their nails or hair.

On 10/24/2017 at 5:25 PM, Four is Enough said:

Oh, this is all kinds of fucked up. She mastered the complete take of the entire world in a two year study? And found out that MEN LEAD?...  must have missed all those matriarchal societies...

So like Eat Pray Love times two????

And they look so normal!  At least with the Duggars, you can spot their uniqueness before you get too close to them.

On 10/21/2016 at 11:16 AM, refugee said:

Боже мой.*)

(*not Russian, just love how perhaps-fake-Russian phrase sounded in Avengers movie. Perfectly expresses my feeling of dismay.)

I am :562479514c500_32(1):and it’s perfect !  For a second there I thought that you were Russian, and got all excited, seeing as we could compare notes. Botkin’s book would have been welcomed in my old church I’m afraid. 

• 8 months later...

Apparently she's encouraging her pupils (if you can call them that) to go through marriage matching and have their daughters do the same once they're of marriage age.  I fear this may lead to things like trafficking.  

(sorry for the necro, just have new information.)

I came across a post in a blog for survivors of child abuse.  There was a girl who claims that her parents have joined a group and would be pulling her out of school and enrolling her in Wife School/marriage matching.  The mods evidently tried to contact Unchained at Last but they were too late and the girl was taken off the grid and shuffled off to God-knows-where for wife school.

So...yeah, this Ro lady is already technically aiding and abetting in human trafficking

14 hours ago, ReziRose said:

I came across a post in a blog for survivors of child abuse.  There was a girl who claims that her parents have joined a group and would be pulling her out of school and enrolling her in Wife School/marriage matching.  The mods evidently tried to contact Unchained at Last but they were too late and the girl was taken off the grid and shuffled off to God-knows-where for wife school.

So...yeah, this Ro lady is already technically aiding and abetting in human trafficking

Are we sure its the same school?

On 8/7/2018 at 8:48 AM, Buzzard said:

Are we sure its the same school?

It sounds like it. The girl mentioned having to possibly marry a man over 35 and she disappeared around the same time as Ro announced a version of Wife School for teen girls.  As much as I don't want to assume this group is responsible, if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck...

Archived