IGNORED

Counting On Season 2 - Part 5

Buzzard

Hey Derick! You realize you don't have to run with your wife (who hasn't run a day in her life). You could  have formed a little running club of both gringos and converted locals! Nah, too logical. 

Viva Danger America! 

I seriously doubt they're going back. 

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Hey Derick! You realize you don't have to run with your wife (who hasn't run a day in her life). You could  have formed a little running club of both gringos and converted locals! Nah, too logical. 

Viva Danger America! 

not only that - but that was a whole lot of people taking them to the airport in the middle of the night or morning.  Who is guessing they had machine guns with them 

I really didn't like Jessa in this episode - too self righteous, crabby, and grabby with Spud, not to mention the whole thing with Jana 

11 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Viva Danger America! 

I doubt they're going back either. They are going to announce a pregnancy and say that it's safer to stay in the US because of Jill's C-Section. 

7 minutes ago, nst said:

not only that - but that was a whole lot of people taking them to the airport in the middle of the night or morning.  Who is guessing they had machine guns with them 

I really didn't like Jessa in this episode - too self righteous, crabby, and grabby with Spud, not to mention the whole thing with Jana 

See my avatar.  Joy with their bodyguards on the beach. 

2 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

Barf barf barf.  Why the fuck are we being subjected to more JizzBlob and Mindless??  

"JIzzBlob"  OMG , just spit out my iced tea.  

Can't decide whether to wait til Youtube or watch CO on TLC in ten minutes.. hmm

I think I shall watch it. While snacking 

How corny is Benessa's announcment, did they pass out candy preggo tests with mint positive signs?

On 10/18/2016 at 7:52 PM, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

Can't decide whether to wait til Youtube or watch CO on TLC in ten minutes.. hmm

I think I shall watch it. While snacking 

How corny is Benessa's announcment, did they pass out candy preggo tests with mint positive signs?

I think that I'm going to give into the sick urge and watch it. Just to make fun of it. 

Ooh, from the I am commercial from TLC I'm surprised the Duggarswould want to stay with TLC considering they are celebrating Jazz. Lol 

Also Derek "First thing we are doing when back in USA we are going somewhere alone at night."

Hahaha I wonder if they have heard of the Clown sightings.

Oh god. "For this season of my life..." good lord Jinger. Also, that dust up between Jessa and Jana was something else. 

8 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Oh god. "For this season of my life..." good lord Jinger. Also, that dust up between Jessa and Jana was something else. 

Jessa really IS so catty. Also I'm so tired of Derek and Jill playing the poor me song about Sintral America. 

YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK!! 

1 minute ago, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

Jessa really IS so catty. Also I'm so tired of Derek and Jill playing the poor me song about Sintral America. 

YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK!! 

Jessa is super duper catty. I felt so bad for Jana; Jana did most of the work and Jessa is waltzing in and telling her what to do. I would have freaked. 

Yeah Jill and Derek are too much. Stop pulling out the "You could get shot" card. Seriously, I could get shot tomorrow in a freak accident. *knock wood* that doesn't happen but you could be shot anywhere. 

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Jessa is super duper catty. I felt so bad for Jana; Jana did most of the work and Jessa is waltzing in and telling her what to do. I would have freaked. 

Yeah Jill and Derek are too much. Stop pulling out the "You could get shot" card. Seriously, I could get shot tomorrow in a freak accident. *knock wood* that doesn't happen but you could be shot anywhere. 

I know right? Jessa really must be one you DO NOT cross. Even in her Blessed mama shirt. Lol

Yep, so tired of them whining about it. They knew the risks and still went. There are SO many missions they could help here in the states. Helping feed the homeless, feeding kids who's parents don't have alot of money? 

Also, "I've been feeling alot more tired these days." Jessa, wake up! This is the life you signed up for. Babies, babies, and MORE babies. You don't get to just sit there because your prego. Ughh. 

The howler girls did more than Jessa even attempted. (Now I realized why they brought them over)

On 10/18/2016 at 8:57 PM, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

I know right? Jessa really must be one you DO NOT cross. Even in her Blessed mama shirt. Lol

Yep, so tired of them whining about it. They knew the risks and still went. There are SO many missions they could help here in the states. Helping feed the homeless, feeding kids who's parents don't have alot of money? 

Also, "I've been feeling alot more tired these days." Jessa, wake up! This is the life you signed up for. Babies, babies, and MORE babies. You don't get to just sit there because your prego. Ughh. 

The howler girls did more than Jessa even attempted. (Now I realized why they brought them over)

She is definitely one not to cross. I don't get why they all complain so much or exaggerate their situation. Come on. Jessa is certainly training the howler girls to be Aunt-Mom's to her kids. Oh my god Michelle's voice makes me want to stick a knitting needle in my ear. :562479521d2a1_32(3):

Oh Jessa stop with your adoption talk. 

3 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

OMG the danger and lack of fresh food.  Over. And. Over. And. Over.

I know, right? It's all about Jill, Derrick, and Izzy being hunted by the Junta. WTF? Are they afraid the donors will be upset if they give up their mission? 

Derrick continues to look awful and sick.

Jill will never be able to keep up that huge house. She is a terrible housekeeper. Anna and the M kids should have it, Josh or no Josh.

1 hour ago, Rio said:

I know, right? It's all about Jill, Derrick, and Izzy being hunted by the Junta. WTF? Are they afraid the donors will be upset if they give up their mission? 

Derrick continues to look awful and sick.

Jill will never be able to keep up that huge house. She is a terrible housekeeper. Anna and the M kids should have it, Josh or no Josh.

And Josh should have to wear a butler uniform. 

Quit complaining about how dangerous CA is!!!

This is a life you CHOSE!!! And there's a super easy fix. Don't go back.

I seriously can't believe how stupid this show is. (And even more so? Why I am watching. Argh!!)

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

She is definitely one not to cross.

Not only Jessa, but Jill, too, in my opinion. Jessa is more overtely agressive but Jill is more subtle and is still as manipulative and catty as Jessa. I actually like Jessa more than Jill because with Jessa you know what you are getting, with Jill you never know.

I grew up with a girl that is almost exactly like Jill: she comes from a big , christian family, has a holier than thou attitude, is "nice" to everyone but when she found out I was an only child and that my parents aren't christians she began to do not so nice things behind my back, like not inviting me to evetnts. Our brithdays were at the same day and she would invite all my fiends on that day, same with her wedding. I could go and on and on. The biggest thing for her: She hated the fact that I was an only child and constantly assumed that I was pampered, although she lived in a huge mansion with a big room on her own, her father being the CEO of a big firm in the town and I didn't even have my own room until I was 14, and that room didn't even have a door. There were times when we were borderline poor. ps.: I was an only child because my parents simply couldn't afford raising another child!

Our, well, "state of acquaintance" ended, when I came out to her, when we were both 25 ( !!!!), and her only response was: "My parents wouldn't allow such a lifestyle". And that was that.

When I see Jill, I can see her being exactly like that, maybe she would hide her agressiviness a little better.

Jessa: "We want to adopt. I don't wanna give birth 19 times." And how exactly are you planning on preventing that? You are 23 years old, clearly very fertile (15 month age gaps between kids is even less than Meechelle, FFS), and vehemently anti-birth control. Do tell how you will not end up with 19 biological children. Do tell.

Jessa: "We want to adopt. I don't wanna give birth 19 times." And how exactly are you planning on preventing that? You are 23 years old, clearly very fertile (15 month age gaps between kids is even less than Meechelle, FFS), and vehemently anti-birth control. Do tell how you will not end up with 19 biological children. Do tell.

I agree with the gist of your post, but it's not true that 15 months is a smaller age gap than was typical for Michelle.

Michelle had Jessa in November 1992, Jinger in December 1993 and Joseph in January 1995. That's three kids within 26 months.

She did it again a few years later with Josiah (August 1996), Joy (October 1997) and Jer and Jed (December 1998). FOUR kids in 28 months.

Michelle was born in September 1966, so she was between 26 and 32 when she had these pregnancies, FTR.

14 minutes ago, alba said:

I agree with the gist of your post, but it's not true that 15 months is a smaller age gap than was typical for Michelle.

Michelle had Jessa in November 1992, Jinger in December 1993 and Joseph in January 1995. That's three kids within 26 months.

She did it again a few years later with Josiah (August 1996), Joy (October 1997) and Jer and Jed (December 1998). FOUR kids in 28 months.

Michelle was born in September 1966, so she was between 26 and 32 when she had these pregnancies, FTR.

She did have some very close together, but Michelle's average between births was 17.4 months. So I wouldn't say that that the super short (13 or 14 months) spacing was "typical" for Michelle.

Anyway, my point is that Jessa has the potential to reach something around the same number of kids her mom had IF she continues to not use birth control and IF she remains so fertile (and remains fertile as long as her mother), of course. Particularly if she has a set or two of twins in the mix like Me-chelle. Obviously we have no idea how her spacing will be further down the line. I'm just saying, she's off to a good (or bad, as the case may be) start in trying for 20 kids.

She did have some very close together, but Michelle's average between births was 17.4 months. So I wouldn't say that that the super short (13 or 14 months) spacing was "typical" for Michelle.
Anyway, my point is that Jessa has the potential to reach something around the same number of kids her mom had IF she continues to not use birth control and IF she remains so fertile (and remains fertile as long as her mother), of course. Particularly if she has a set or two of twins in the mix like Me-chelle. Obviously we have no idea how her spacing will be further down the line. I'm just saying, she's off to a good (or bad, as the case may be) start in trying for 20 kids.

But that 17.4 months includes births when she was older, doesn't it? It's normal for births to be spaced further apart at 38 than at 23.

Regardless, I think we're in agreement that two kids in 15 months and a refusal to use contraception means Jessa may well find herself giving birth 19 times whether she likes it or not.

Just started watching the episode. 

The one thing I noticed is that Jill has stopped saying "aaaannnddd" the way the other girls do when speaking. 

1 hour ago, alba said:

But that 17.4 months includes births when she was older, doesn't it? It's normal for births to be spaced further apart at 38 than at 23.
Regardless, I think we're in agreement that two kids in 15 months and a refusal to use contraception means Jessa may well find herself giving birth 19 times whether she likes it or not.

True, though surprisingly, her average time between births didn't increase all that much over the years (and then there's the super-short space between Jordyn and Josie). And yeah, we definitely agree that Jessa could be well on her way to giving birth 19 times. These people continue to baffle me, and not in a good way.

10 hours ago, marmalade said:

Viva Danger America! 

I seriously doubt they're going back for a meaningful period of time. 

It looked like they left some personal items in the house, but that doesnt really mean anything.  It did seem pretty clear that Jill wasnt happy there, and if you arent happy there are you joyfully serving jebus?  She cant possibly have a brood of blonde haired white children running wild in such a dangerous place, they could be eaten by animals or killed by mean humans!  Surely god doesnt want that!

I seriously doubt they will return for realz.  

At the end of the day Jinger is moving to Texas, Jessa isnt going anywhere (except maybe to the guest house which is why she was being such an uber bitch about pictures), Jill is in flux.  TLC isnt selling ads for the show and the amount of money they'd have to expend to film in multiple locations for an AMAZINGLY boring show is really more than its worth.  They could focus on specials for weddings and babies and be done with it.

I'm also calling it, Joy is the next one to be sold off.  She wasnt helping with the family project but was texting.  Thats classic "love" syndrome in Duggardom.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived