IGNORED

Counting On Season 2 - Part 5

Buzzard

5 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

What did she say that about?

Everyone was talking about what a good job she did on the house, and Derick said "Jana has a future in interior design, I'm sure of it." And Joy said in a talking head with Jana "I could see her opening a home decor business." Jana laughed awkwardly and said "maybe someday" but boy her expression looked sad.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I think it goes back to the damn jewelery box when Jana was about 8 and Jessa 4 or 5. Remember, the retelling of that story on the girls' book tour still brought Jana to tears. 

and that Jessa can do whatever the hell she wants and Jana just has to have this stupid image k :D 

4 minutes ago, nst said:

and that Jessa can do whatever the hell she wants and Jana just has to have this stupid image k :D 

Pretty much, especially now that she's a married WOMAN, and Jana is still considered an old-maid girl. 

Counting on - If I have twins I get my own show, right? Part 4

Jessa - I've been a little more tired these days, in early pregnancy, so its great to have extra help.  They havea  ton of energy... THe house has a lot of stairs (and they didnt know that before the baby got there?)

Bin - he did good.

Jill comes back and carries one jar of pickles.  It was good not having to worry about where israel was.  We just enjoyed time.

Derick - it was air conditioned. Thats nice.

Jessa - we're looking foward to many more play dates for izzy and spurgeon.

Back at Jessa's house the family is coming over for the announcement.  The picture turned out "great" and its "encoded" and theyll have to look at it before they figureout its an announcement.

The fam arrives, including grandma and Amy's mom Deanna! No sign of the smuggly crew

Jill is there is a tighter dress. She's not showing (yet) if she's pregnant.

Bin comes out with the gift bag and gives it to michelle, who gives it to boob.  He holds it out.  Michelle screams. I cant understand what she's saying other than "celebrate."

JInger - it was cute. The littles didnt quite understand but once they realized they were thrilled.

Jessa is 14 weeks.  Michelle is madish that she kept a secret, including baggy shirts.

Jinger - there will be 7 extras... 

Anna - it wont be long before its like "I know youre my nephew but whats your name?"

Boob - youre gonna pass us!

Jessa - We want to adopt. I dont want to give birth to 19 kids

Jill - it will be neat to see what this next one looks like.

J'kids - we're excited but we expected it. We knew we werent coming for ice cream.

Bin - we havent decided if we're going to get an ultrasound and then keep that a secret.

The j'kids guess the sex

Jessa - Its great to announce and now its not keeping a secret.

Jana - I was the first to know

Jpy - theres been a lot of changes in the past year.

Jinger - theres a lot of wedding planning. So many details that need to come together.

The J'kids say there canbe lots of surprises and more big events as tme goes on. Theres a lot going on.

NEXT WEEK

All te older kids are "on set" together and they are shown the season and react to it. Jill's belly looks... more obvious.  There is a special guest... 

YAY! We get to watch the J'kids watch flashbacks of themselves... THRILLING!

4 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Pretty much, especially now that she's a married WOMAN, and Jana is still considered an old-maid girl. 

and do you all believe the first one she told - probably to rub it in 

I haven't watched a show in a really long time, usually just read Buzzard's recap. 

Jill seems much more laid back. Her voice is more normal. Even though they are on a vacation mission I think it has made her grow up a little and open her eyes a little. (I don't think she has left Gothardism but her eyes might be opening...a little)

Just now, nst said:

which were : )

I tried to point them out in the recap, but stuff like wanting to talk to jill about the pregnancy but it was a secret (right after talking about how jill called her out on video chat), JIll not going on a date, but we saw one... 

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I tried to point them out in the recap, but stuff like wanting to talk to jill about the pregnancy but it was a secret (right after talking about how jill called her out on video chat), JIll not going on a date, but we saw one... 

Jana saying, "Someday."

And SO staged! A flight arrives but the ONLY people in the airport are Jill and Derrick? Its empty enough that their gaggle can block the entire area with their banners but no one cares or is in the way?  Yeah... they waited quite a while to film that.

7 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

About the date thing -

In the recap, you mentioned how they didn't want to leave Izzy while in Sintral America. I'm guessing that's what she meant - that they haven't been out alone and left Izzy home with someone watching him. I probably wouldn't consider it a "date" with my husband if the baby or kids were with us. Fun family outting, yeah. But not really a date.

13 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

NEXT WEEK

All te older kids are "on set" together and they are shown the season and react to it. Jill's belly looks... more obvious.  There is a special guest... 

YAY! We get to watch the J'kids watch flashbacks of themselves... THRILLING!

Is it a courtship teaser?

Just now, VelociRapture said:

About the date thing -

In the recap, you mentioned how they didn't want to leave Izzy while in Sintral America. I'm guessing that's what she meant - that they haven't been out alone and left Izzy home with someone watching him. I probably wouldn't consider it a "date" with my husband if the baby or kids were with us. Fun family outting, yeah. But not really a date.

But right after that statement they said that they had to "sneak out" to leave Izzy and he would get upset unless he was distracted.  That means that they leave him.

I'm hoping that they get Izzy a new car seat while they are here.  He's 16 + months old, his head is over hanging the top of the seat and he's 4 inches too tall for the infant carrier. 

Jessa already sporting the messy mom bun...pregnant, with a kid on the move, probably doing that "I'm gonna chop it all off" convo in her head. 

The argument between Jana and Jessa about the pictures was great...maybe a glimpse of real life? Not all rainbows and flowers. 

The comment about Jana being an interior decorator or having a decor shop was somehow hopeful...like not all the kids automatically think she has to get married and have kids...like she could have a normal life.  I think most of the kids, especially the boys, look up to her and respect her.  I think she is really running the household, not Michelle. 

It was super obvious how much happier Jill and Derick are in the USA. I wish they'd stay here, for their sanity. 

At my local airport, if you come in on one of the last flights, (11:30) its deserted...all of the shops closed, maybe a few families waiting for pickups. 

But was Michelle really shocked that Jessa was pregnant, or playing along?  All the older sisters knew, but mom didn't? That just goes to show you how close they really are with her...I know I told my mom first, both times (after husband). 

25 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

And SO staged! A flight arrives but the ONLY people in the airport are Jill and Derrick? Its empty enough that their gaggle can block the entire area with their banners but no one cares or is in the way?  Yeah... they waited quite a while to film that.

What's weird though is that they lie and edit and alter and it's still boring as fuck!  Imagine if they DIDN'T tweak it!!!!  Boggles the mind just contemplating it!

15 minutes ago, Dubiousclaire said:

At my local airport, if you come in on one of the last flights, (11:30) its deserted...all of the shops closed, maybe a few families waiting for pickups. 

But was Michelle really shocked that Jessa was pregnant, or playing along?  All the older sisters knew, but mom didn't? That just goes to show you how close they really are with her...I know I told my mom first, both times (after husband)

True that Mechelle is totally disconnected from her children, but she's also had 18 pregnancies that have progressed beyond 14 weeks. She knows what a pregnant person looks like. Hell, the entire internet knew from the NYC pics and that was 3 weeks before this manufactured party with a cute momento pic to use in People. 

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

Derick says they can run. You couldnt do that in CA.  You can run because you dont have to worry about getting shot.

Why do these people have to be so fucking extra?? Dial back the hyperbole a bit, Dilly.

Just now, nickelodeon said:

Why do these people have to be so fucking extra?? Dial back the hyperbole a bit, Dilly.

Because how else would we know how dangerous it is down there? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived