IGNORED

Maxhell- Part 5

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

I would be upset also. They clean for Melanie and Nathan because she usually can't do much while pregnant.  I've seen pictures of Nathan and Christopher's houses they looked pretty clean to me. Does anyone think they clean it because  Steve thinks the houses are dirty?  

I think they do it because they have sod all else to do.

Imaginary conversation:

Unfortunate Maxwell DIL: Male Maxwell Spawn, could you please drop a gentle hint to your younger sisters that I don't want them barging in and cleaning when I [insert one of the following  <have other plans>, <am suffering from morning sickness>, <am busy making apple pie>, <am putting my feet up because I'm about to deliver the latest sprog> ] and the house is perfectly clean anyway!

Male Maxwell Spawn:  Have some Christian charity!  They have nothing else to do and it gets them away from Dad (and Mom) for a few hours.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I am the only one who thought it was amazing Anna taught kids songs to her nieces and nephews? Imagine that. I guess everyone else teaches kids gangsta rap and death metal. Or that heathen music about being an independent woman.If they can't listen to row, row, row you boat, are they just singing Amazing Grace again and again? 

1 hour ago, freejugar said:

DSC_1636.jpg

it's like she's contemplating her gloomy future in maxhell

I am about to say something about Anna's very gummy smile, and please know-- I'm not making fun of people whose smiles reveal a lot of their gum lines. I'm not saying it is not a good look. It's a fine look, and I really have no malice in what I'm going to say about Anna Teri Stevesdaughter Maxwell, alone:

I get that she's a happy person with a big smile. However (and there's always a however in life), when she relaxes her lips a little, and less gum shows, I see her as far more approachable, relaxed and not goofy. (I'm not saying all gummy smiles are goofy.)

i wonder if she ever feels like just half-smiling or even smiling with lips nearly closed...but is so used to showing MAXIMUM JOY IN STEVIANI--- I mean, joy in Christianity!!!---that it's simply habit. 

This is all precisely and totally and only my thoughts only on Anna T. S. Maxwell and her smile, and not on anybody else's smile. But I've thought it for a long time now. She looks pretty with a more relaxed smile. 

Eduting To add: why am I confining my remarks to Anna?  ALL the Maxwell childults look better with their faces relaxed, without the forced smiles of superior [sic] joy.  In my opinion.  And only the chidults look better. Stevhovah and Terifying NEVER look good, the bullies!

When she smiles, her eyes get lost. I have this problem too. :/ And if I relax my smile, people accuse me of not smiling. *sigh* Anna joins me in just not being photogenic. 

On 10/30/2016 at 0:22 AM, terranova said:

Actually plenty of people say autumn. But I agree it's weird, because I'm pretty sure midwesters mostly say fall, don't they?

Does anyone else think the lack of Joseph and Elissa and baby on the blog is weird? Maybe there's been a rift.

Midwester here who lately doesn't say "fall" nor "autumn" but only, "When the holy heck will this frackin' summer ever END??!!"

I think "autumn" is a lovely word and enjoyed PS's use of it. 

I think Elissa's family have a lot of influence on her and Joseph and that they visit back and forth quite a bit, cutting into the time The Joseph Maxwell Family have for regularly scheduled Steveneration activities.  

15 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

I think Elissa's family have a lot of influence on her and Joseph and that they visit back and forth quite a bit, cutting into the time The Joseph Maxwell Family have for regularly scheduled Steveneration activities.  

So true!

News Flash!! Anna is "Sweet and Precious!" That's cleared that up! I'm amazed.

I feel for Sarah most of all, but Anna too.  Such a lonely life.

I know we've said this before, but Anna is the spit of Teri. Not just smile wise- in that post about Teri and Steve's anniversary with all the photos, Teri looks scarily like Anna. You can tell they're related. I don't look much like my mother- apparently I look more like my dad's side of the family. My brother, meanwhile, also looks a lot like my father- we have an old photo of my dad at a party when he was about 7, and I spotted Dad immediately because he looked so much like my brother did at that age. Furthermore, I've seen a photo of my grandfather as a teen (paternal side) and my brother looks a lot like him too. It's quite spooky actually.

Those are some of the best photos of Anna that I have ever seen.  

20 minutes ago, FloraKitty35 said:

Those are some of the best photos of Anna that I have ever seen.  

Every blog post about the girls is their courting profile.  They can't even join Christian dating sites since they only court. So, the blog serves many purposes.

Steve ain't going to look anywhere for a husband for his daughters; he's waiting for the perfect sons in law to drop into his lap during bible time. The only way any girl will be courted is if they're advertised on their blog so a perfect blog reader will see it and come a calling, already knowing what he's getting into. 

I know its off topic, but has anyone seen John lately. He seems to be missing more and more. Is he living off the compound now with no accountability partner?

5 hours ago, fundiefan said:

...  The only way any girl will be courted is if they're advertised on their blog so a perfect blog reader will see it and come a calling, already knowing what he's getting into. 

I think it might even be worse than that. He is waiting for the perfect blog reading local mother to speak to her perfect headship about the possibility of approaching Steve for their perfect blessing. Who can't waste his time blog reading as he is out earning money to buy a mortgage free house. Working for family of course. Godly family.  

On 1.11.2016 at 0:54 AM, freejugar said:

DSC_1636.jpg

it's like she's contemplating her gloomy future in maxhell

I find her looking really sad in this picture. I couldn't blame her. She is doomed to live a horrible life.

What about Stud and Forgotten?  How are they supposed to meet Godly helpmeets now that the conferences are no longer?

1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

What about Stud and Forgotten?  How are they supposed to meet Godly helpmeets now that the conferences are no longer?

Oh my gosh! I'd forgotten about the conferences! How long has it been now? That takes a chunk out of their busy schedules, I bet. No preparation, no driving, no travel/bus/ weather emergencies, no unloading, massive laundry job. I wonder how well their products sell now, with just the blog to advertise? No in person schilling, no testimonies from the family as to how well they work? And not much chance for any of the "children" to meet potential spouses-or ANYONE else, for that matter.

On another note, I tried the Grandma's Secret Spot Remover and it has been great! So I have actually learned something of value from the Maxwells. It is possible!

I finished "Summer with the Moodys" today during my lunch break and parts of it weren't bad. Don't get me wrong it is mostly terribly dull but there were a couple of chapters where I was actually engaged. No I'm not going to read the rest of them but Sarah will get two starts from me and not just one on Goodreads.

New post up.  Griselda Teri has a friend that wears pants!  And get this they still did family bible time with Teri while she was at the conf.

27 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

New post up.  Griselda Teri has a friend that wears pants!  And get this they still did family bible time with Teri while she was at the conf.

And Teri actually looks happy. Gee, Steve. Who knew that having friends outside the family could be good for a person's mental well-being?

On 10/31/2016 at 4:29 PM, socalrules said:

So I am the only one who thought it was amazing Anna taught kids songs to her nieces and nephews? Imagine that. I guess everyone else teaches kids gangsta rap and death metal. Or that heathen music about being an independent woman.If they can't listen to row, row, row you boat, are they just singing Amazing Grace again and again?

Oh there are plenty of Steve-approved children's songs, I'm sure, and they aren't likely to learn them at Sunday school because they don't have a Sunday school at the First Church of St. Steven.

.Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world. . .

Climb, climb up sunshine mountain, heavenly breezes blow. . . (I suspect all the Maxwells sing this one when they are tackling their 14'ers)

A sunbeam, a sunbeam, Jesus wants me for a sunbeam. . .

I know there are more, but my mind has mercifully gone blank.

ETA: How could I possibly have forgotten the Maxwell anthem,  "I'm inright outright upright downright happy all the time"

We are having company tomorrow. Our guests will be my husband's co-worker (and family) so my husband offered to help with a few cleaning tasks. 

I heard a strange clankity clank coming from the family room and when I looked in, my husband was on a stool CLEANING THE CEILING FAN!  I am not even kidding!!   Every time he made a swipe of the cloth, the light chain brushed a globe and clinked. 

Not sure what's happening here but please be ready to send the rescue ferrets. 

That's all I have to say about that. 

Regarding the photo, I'm shocked a cross-legged photo was posted. If buttons on a shirt are an eye trap, a cross legged photo is also an eye trap, and could lead men to think about her crotch. Something to think about, Steve.

It was a very special time for me to be able to spend with a sweet sister in the Lord Jesus.

If only they appreciated innuendo.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived