IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel: Back In Normal Murica (For Now) - Part 20

samurai_sarah

18 hours ago, JillyO said:

I'm not gonna jump on the pregnancy speculation train, but WTF kind of leghumping crap article is that?

I know i was thinking the same thing. I was really surprise reding it

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh. My stomach looks bigger than that and I'm not pregnant...ha!

I mean, with these people, they obviously could be pregnant at any time because it's their favorite past time. But who knows.

I assumed the reason Jill was at the bowling alley was because she doesn't like Derick being too far away from her and the other girls were forced to accept the fact that she's s stage 5 clinger. 

I'm not going to jump on the pregnancy speculation train for a couple of reasons:

1.) It's not abnormal for a woman to have some belly fat or for her belly to stand out a bit in certain photos depending on the angle and how she's sitting. 

2.) The Duggars very deliberately string the public along with hints about how they may be pregnant, and I feel like it only encourages their obsession when people play along with their game.

If Jill announces she's pregnant, then she's pregnant. Until that point, she might or might not be (there's always a chance given their views on contraception and relationships) but I'm not going to try to guess.

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I assumed the reason Jill was at the bowling alley was because she doesn't like Derick being too far away from her and the other girls were forced to accept the fact that she's s stage 5 clinger. 

It was a Bachelorette party without guys in attendance though. So I'm not sure how that would help her clingy tendencies. 

Derick also posted a really cute video of Israel saying, "I love you mommy," the same time that Jill was likely at the Bachelorette party. It looks like he was parenting their baby while Jill was out helping Deena celebrate. Not sure where the video was filmed - could have been at home or at a hotel.

47 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

It was a Bachelorette party without guys in attendance though. So I'm not sure how that would help her clingy tendencies. 

Derick also posted a really cute video of Israel saying, "I love you mommy," the same time that Jill was likely at the Bachelorette party. It looks like he was parenting their baby while Jill was out helping Deena celebrate. Not sure where the video was filmed - could have been at home or at a hotel.

Ahh my mistake, I thought both groups were at the bowling alley.

24 minutes ago, Imagine20 said:

Inquisitr articles can be written by almost anyone. Take them with a grain of salt. 

Good to know, i didn't know about this.

Certain ways I stand, I swear I look pregnant and I am not! I love a good speculation on Jill and I am quite certain that a pregnancy will be the reason that they don't get back to the ever dangerous CA but only time will tel. They're not preventing so obviously it will happen. 

8 hours ago, Mercer said:

If Jill announces she's pregnant, then she's pregnant. Until that point, she might or might not be (there's always a chance given their views on contraception and relationships) but I'm not going to try to guess.

It's Schrodinger's Uterus! A Duggar (or any fundy really) can be considered to be both pregnant and not pregnant simultaneously until a pregnancy is actually announced.

It's Schrodinger's Uterus! A Duggar (or any fundy really) can be considered to be both pregnant and not pregnant simultaneously until a pregnancy is actually announced.

This is the most wonderful thing I've read all week. You win the internet.

2 hours ago, missegeno said:

This is the most wonderful thing I've read all week. You win the internet.

Thanks! I think I originally posted it a couple of months ago but it's definitely true.

5 hours ago, Bethella said:

Dammit you beat me to it! This is what I was about to say!!

It is entirely possible that the Duggars will have an addition of 4 new grandbabies in 2017. this would make 10 grandchildren in total.

and I hope that the 4 new additions all BOYS

AND: I do think Jill is prengant, and has been for several months, it would just be natural.

AND: I think Jill could be having twins because if not she would have announced before Jessa. So she knew first that Jessa was pregnant and let her announce before so she can steal the limelight again by having twins.

After watching last episode of Counting On I have to say that I'm really tired of "Princess treating" for Jill. Especially that her plot is absolutely boring. I know, they need this guest house renovation for Jana and younger siblings, but hey, how many times we have to watch all family tiptoing around Boring Jill. Courtship, engagement, wedding, pregnancy, labour, pre-missionary time... And now they're going back to Sintral America on Decemeber. So one day the're back to US.  I just can not wait to another furniture shopping.

Again, my husband would be dead if he talked about my fertility and whether or not I'm pregnant with strangers. But it's Jill, so nobody minds...

29 minutes ago, season of life said:

Again, my husband would be dead if he talked about my fertility and whether or not I'm pregnant with strangers. But it's Jill, so nobody minds...

It only matters if she minds, and somehow I doubt she does. 

I dont don't find it strange that Jill isn't pregnant yet since she has nursed all this time. I know it's not effective birth control for everyone, but it does work very well to help naturally space for some women. 

Ugh! It just seems so wrong to be discussing that on twitter. I mean it's all natural and all of that but they're "sooooo modest" *insert much sarcasm and eyerolling here" It should be against their standards to discuss such things on twitter!  

3 hours ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

It only matters if she minds, and somehow I doubt she does. 

I dont don't find it strange that Jill isn't pregnant yet since she has nursed all this time. I know it's not effective birth control for everyone, but it does work very well to help naturally space for some women. 

see that was my question re Jessa - do we think she stopped nursing hence the getting pregnant so quickly? and is that even true? 

or is it a tale? and if she did stop nursing then she again was blatanly lying about adopting and was trying to get pregnant 

3 minutes ago, nst said:

see that was my question re Jessa - do we think she stopped nursing hence the getting pregnant so quickly? and is that even true? 

or is it a tale? and if she did stop nursing then she again was blatanly lying about adopting and was trying to get pregnant 

Of course she's lying about adoption. She wanted to beat Jill to baby #2. So she could be super smug again. If Jill should have twins her head will explode. :P 

17 minutes ago, nst said:

I'm trying to tread lightly with my comments since I feel somewhat icky about discussing people's fertility, but we really have no way of knowing what pattern Jessa followed. LAM works differently for different people. A woman could be nursing exclusively, never have a period and find herself pregnant within weeks or months of giving birth. Some women get their period back right away, and yet don't get pregnant while still nursing. Some women don't get their period and are unable to conceive until they've completely ended the breastfeeding relationship. It truly can vary so much. I don't whether it's correct or not, but I know people on FJ have said Michelle ended breastfeeding early specifically to get pregnant again quickly and others have said she naturally dries up early on. That said, it's not really our business when or how Jessa stopped nursing. Spurgeon could have weaned himself early (it's not unheard of) or she could have gotten pregnant and then stopped (some women don't enjoy nursing while pregnant and many find their milk supply stops or drastically reduces in the second trimester). Or perhaps she has issues or just got tired of nursing for some reason, which is absolutely her choice.  That doesn't necessarily mean that she was stopping just to get pregnant or that she doesn't genuinely hope to adopt one day. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived