IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel: Back In Normal Murica (For Now) - Part 20

samurai_sarah

3 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

That hair is so michelle it actually scared the shit out of me. Cross your legs jilly, don't be like your mother (Or condoms, condoms are also cool)

You need to disavow Satan immediately and welcome Jesus into your heart. How dare you bring up condoms to Jill? 

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really are a cute couple though and Izzy's pretty cute too. I hope for their sakes that they are as happy as they appear and that Jill does not have the same fertility as her mother.

Jill looks amazing. I never thought she'd look so stylish. The whole family just looks fantastic.

Is this what it feels like to be a leghumper?

Is there some other picture you're all seeing, where you're saying she looks so different and amazing? Because if it's the one of her, Derick and Israel... she looks like she did before she got pregnant, only with her knees showing. :confused2:

6 hours ago, freejoy said:

Wow, I think this is the most stunning I've ever seen her!

So proud of her!

And she seems genuinely happy!

I think Jill is genuinely happy in her marriage and with motherhood.  I think Derick is too, and they seem to both love and value each other.  I'm glad that for whatever reason, there is some spacing between Izzy and whenever the next baby might come along. 

And I know Derick is as fundie as they come, but I get a little smile every time I see him still wearing the man bun.  I take it as a little sign that he isn't letting JimBob run the show.  (Could be wrong about that, but I hope it's a sign of independence from his FIL)

2 hours ago, princessmahina said:

Jill looks amazing. I never thought she'd look so stylish. The whole family just looks fantastic.

Is this what it feels like to be a leghumper?

Haha! I think it's just being a nice human being.

Now if you start saying how much you love their "christian values".....we might worry. :)

I pretty much hate all man-buns. However, I am kind of glad Derick has one for some reason. Now if only Jill would chop about 10 inches off her hair...

I'm not a fan of Jill's hair, it make her much older than she is; however she finally DO something with her hair.

Choosing Duggars for a wedding party is probably the only way to make them dressed properly ;)

At this point, it looks like Israel is likely joining Josie and Marcus as the only Duggar children to turn two before becoming a big sibling.

6 minutes ago, SunnySideUp said:

At this point, it looks like Israel is likely joining Josie and Marcus as the only Duggar children to turn two before becoming a big sibling.

Does Marcus really count? Wasn't he like only a couple weeks past two when Meredith was born?

10 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

Does Marcus really count? Wasn't he like only a couple weeks past two when Meredith was born?

Wikipedia says Marcus was born June 2 2013 and Meredith July 16 2015 so that is more than a WHOLE month... :-) 

4 hours ago, actuallyjessica said:

Is there some other picture you're all seeing, where you're saying she looks so different and amazing? Because if it's the one of her, Derick and Israel... she looks like she did before she got pregnant, only with her knees showing. :confused2:

Same. And those knees will probably be blurred if any of this shows on Counting On. lol

It looks like Jill's hair and makeup were professionally done for Dan and Sheena's wedding. What a contrast with her look at Jinger's wedding ! I hope she took notes on how the makeup artist did her eyes especially, it really opens up her eyes compared to her usual squinty look.

I think Jill looked lovely. 

I just feel so sorry for these girls. Remember what Jill and Jessa looked and acted like pre-wedding and motherhood? They look like they've aged 15 years since then- especially Jessa. She could pass for 30-35 years old. They need to slow the baby machines down.

Here's to hoping Jinger that does not go down the same path.

I think it would be nice if Jill and Deena were friends. They seem to like each other based off of IG posts, but it could do her some good to have friends who aren't so 100% fundie.

8 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think Jill looked lovely. 

I just feel so sorry for these girls. Remember what Jill and Jessa looked and acted like pre-wedding and motherhood? They look like they've aged 15 years since then- especially Jessa. She could pass for 30-35 years old. They need to slow the baby machines down.

Here's to hoping Jinger that does not go down the same path.

Don't agree at all. I think they both look their age and Jessa in particular is just as pretty as before she married. Jill has a bit of a mom thing going on but I think that in this context that is good. She only has one kid and can't keep up looking pretty and she is moving towards two years and no new blessing, I get a feeling Jill and Derrick have felt blessed enough by Izzy not to at least actively try for another one until perhaps now. 

I am a mother of a high needs child. Until I had baby number two I didn't know just how high needs. Ingvar is 3.5 months old and even though he is exclusively breastfed he is easier to care for now at this tender age than his 4 year old sister. She was about 2 years old before I would not feel like crying if someone joked about having another baby. Even if we had used no birth control I am pretty sure we would not have had that many chances to even try to make a baby so most likely we would have made it until she was Izzy's age at least maybe even longer... With this baby I already long for another one (but since I use birth control and am not crazy I will wait at least until he is 1, more likely 2 years old). If Izzy is even a quarter of what my daughter was I will totally forget the mom thing.

OH JillyMuffin... SOTDRT fail.... 

jillmdillardHappy wedding time! Congrats @justdand and Deena! We love y'all and were so grateful to be apart of your day! 
#nephew #ringbearer #bridesmaid#bestman

Jilly.... Jilly....Jilly.... #Fail

3 hours ago, divadivine said:

OH JillyMuffin... SOTDRT fail.... 

jillmdillardHappy wedding time! Congrats @justdand and Deena! We love y'all and were so grateful to be apart of your day! 
#nephew #ringbearer #bridesmaid#bestman

Jilly.... Jilly....Jilly.... #Fail

I am very in to grammar and it being used properly at all times. Reading Jill's posts makes me rather unsettled. 

16 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

I am very in to grammar and it being used properly at all times. Reading Jill's posts makes me rather unsettled. 

I'm a total descriptivist and refuse to get hugely worked up about people making grammar mistakes as long as everything is comprehensible, but if you're putting something out for public consumption, proofread so it looks like you gave half a shit. It's like how it shouldn't matter how you dress, but if you're going to a job interview, you put on some damn pants and iron your shirt.

I mean we all make mistakes but if you have that many followers and that many people who read your stuff, look it over. 

46 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I mean we all make mistakes but if you have that many followers and that many people who read your stuff, look it over. 

She probably does.

8 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I'm a total descriptivist and refuse to get hugely worked up about people making grammar mistakes as long as everything is comprehensible, but if you're putting something out for public consumption, proofread so it looks like you gave half a shit. It's like how it shouldn't matter how you dress, but if you're going to a job interview, you put on some damn pants and iron your shirt.

I agree. Though I can't blame it completely on SODRT. I have plenty of college-educated friends who use apart and alot. And my personal pet peeve....why does it seem as though 90% of the population can't understand that loose and lose are two different words? It drives me nuts. I'm talking people with masters' degrees writing "I'm about to loose my mind!" Obviously. 

14 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

guess she doesn't realize it should have read  a part - she is not parting them 

i hope it was a type otherwise oh dear 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived