IGNORED

Counting On Season Two- Part 4

samurai_sarah

The Duggars went to Disneyland in one of the early specials, "16 Children on the Road."  Rumor has it that they requested that Jasmine and Ariel not be around them, and that they were horrified to discover that they were there on a gay pride day.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Maybe the end of the season will be a joint announcement of super-secret courtships for John and Jana??

This would be really interesting TBH. And it will give them enough material for a new season, if TLC decides to renew Counting On. 

On a sidenote,  I find it kind of interesting that  in both the Duggars and Bates families, 4 out of the 6 oldest children are married and that there's a gap of 2 that aren't married. The youngest married children are Jinger (yes, I'm counting her even though technically it hasn't happened yet) and Alyssa and they are the 6th child in their respective family. The bold ones are the ones that aren't married or are not going to be married by the end of 2016. I'm surprised that these four aren't married yet given their belief system. Maybe next year.

Duggars:

Josh

Jana

John-David

Jill

Jessa

Jinger

Bates:

Zach

Michaela

Erin

Lawson

Nathan

Alyssa

Hopefully you guys understood what I'm trying to say. It's kind of hard to put into words.

13 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

I wonder if Jeremy's been there before. Have the Duggars ever gone to an amusement park? I can't imagine any of them enjoying rollercoasters. Maybe JinJer will go there for a honeymoon! Doubt it though, they wouldn't dare look at the princesses who show their shoulders. 

They went to Dollywood I remember that one. As for Jeremy, oh my Thor can you imagine? Him wanting to take little JingJer Jr. To the Magic Kingdom? Meeting that horrid witch Elsa or the rebellious SAHD Rapunzel? Lol

1 minute ago, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

They went to Dollywood I remember that one. As for Jeremy, oh my Thor can you imagine? Him wanting to take little JingJer Jr. To the Magic Kingdom? Meeting that horrid witch Elsa or the rebellious SAHD Rapunzel? Lol

Don't forget the fact that there's people out there that want Elsa to be a lesbian. The horror!! LOL

8 minutes ago, anaandrade said:

Don't forget the fact that there's people out there that want Elsa to be a lesbian. The horror!! LOL

And Merida is pretty much Asexual.. lol

Also I just saw the clip of them being in DL. Makes me angry I have yet to have been there and yet they all got an expenses paid trip, although I personally am the most jealous of their Europe trip. Grrr.. 

Btw apparently one of the boys is missing a heart piece for Minnie Mouse. 

Screenshot_20161017-163744.png

1 hour ago, Gillyweed said:

I wonder if Jeremy's been there before. Have the Duggars ever gone to an amusement park? I can't imagine any of them enjoying rollercoasters. Maybe JinJer will go there for a honeymoon! Doubt it though, they wouldn't dare look at the princesses who show their shoulders. 

The have been to Disneyland and Dolly-Parton-ville - what's it called?

According to the Duggars they frequently go to Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO. IIRC it's only 2 hours away from them. They've even taken the Batesesesess and Marjorie when her and Josiah were still courting 

I'm a bit behind but just wanted to add my 2 cents.

I am in my late 50's, live in the south, and still say ma'am and sir to those older than me or those in positions I respect (doctors, teachers, etc). I have even been known to say it automatically to my husband at times. :) Not because I feel inferior to him in any way (and certainly not because he treats me that way) but because it is so ingrained in me to show respect to those I do and in the south the use of ma'am and sir are signs of respect.

ETA: I just finished watching last week's show and wonder why if it had been raining ALL day and just stopped the moment before they got ready to go on the rooftop - why was the cement not wet? And why were there no droplets on the trees, roses & bushes shown on the rooftop?

They made it to Disneyland and even met up with Cinderella.  Boob sucked Michelle's face on the ride, cuz thats totally appropriate.  I am actually really surprised they let their kids interact with Mickey considering he's a talking, writing mouse.  DEVIL'S WORK!  Its great to watch michelle pretend to know what the guy is talking about with the steam engine... and I wonder what she was thinking during the "tribal" translation on the jungle ride.

3 hours ago, Buzzard said:

... and I wonder what she was thinking during the "tribal" translation on the jungle ride.

Per-pen-dic-u-lar... Boys and girls can we say that together? 

Bankruptcy... That's not when people go to the bank and ask for money.... 

That's wear she was thinking. 

4 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I live in the NYC metro area ( New Jersery) we don't say ma'am or sir. However, I do say Mr./Ms/Mrs. Last name. 

Same here. I'm currently living by D.C. now, and a waitress at TGIF called me "Ma'am". Personally, I found it kind of weird since I'm still young, but she was just being polite. 

I think tonights episode will be a complete fuckwise timing wise what with pretending she wasn't pregnant and didn't know during jinge's engagement 

get ready for time laspses

If Jessa's date is really 2/2 (as I've read), and they wait until Muffy comes home to have their ice cream social "announcement," Jessa would be into her second trimester! I imagine by that time even JOSIE could have figured out that Jessa was knocked up even without being told. If Jill's not there, then, well, TLC time manipulation is at play. 

At any rate, I'm sure Jessa told at least the older girls and the parents long before this ice cream party. I know she likes to control the narrative, but she was obviously showing when they were in NYC. The baggy clothes made it even more obvious, especially when we know she prefers shirts that show every ripple and popping belly button when she's pregnant. 

Ugh!  My daughter just turned on TLC.  "You don't want to miss the train wreck, Mom!", she says.  This is parental abuse!  Am I that awful of a parent that I deserve such treatment?

Ya'll.  I can't be the only one who noticed that Jana is redecorating the "guest house" while Jillard are already living there.  I mean, the open boxes of food on the counters, the J&D wreath on the door.  Who are they trying to kid?

7 minutes ago, marmalade said:

If Jessa's date is really 2/2 (as I've read), and they wait until Muffy comes home to have their ice cream social "announcement," Jessa would be into her second trimester! I imagine by that time even JOSIE could have figured out that Jessa was knocked up even without being told. If Jill's not there, then, well, TLC time manipulation is at play. 

At any rate, I'm sure Jessa told at least the older girls and the parents long before this ice cream party. I know she likes to control the narrative, but she was obviously showing when they were in NYC. The baggy clothes made it even more obvious, especially when we know she prefers shirts that show every ripple and popping belly button when she's pregnant. 

see the time lapse will be fascinating.  Let's see how they can lie themselves out of it.  

She didn't look too showing to me in NYC but then what do I know lol - could all you mothers tell?  clearly you all could. 

I am watching the Counting Up To ... no, Countdown, oops... and I must have missed this last week... but Anna.... hmm.  NOT speculating on anything, but ... what an interesting shirt she had on.  At least it wasn't one of Michelle's green ones.

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived