Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
luv2laugh

Jana's Identical Twin Sister Fox News Contributor Katie Pavlich

Recommended Posts

luv2laugh

The resemblance is completely UNREAL! Talk about uncanny! It's Fox News but one can dream that Jana would have a career like this someday right? I almost thought it was Jana until I saw her name. Being a conservative Fox News host wouldn't be a bad gig for Jana IMO. If Elisabeth Hasselbeck was able to swing her Survivor episode appearance into a job on The View and eventually Fox & Friends, I'm sure Fox would consider Jana for a gig if JB would allow her (and if Jana wanted it, of course). Also, I could definitely see Jana in a suit tackling corporate America! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by luv2laugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy
Gillyweed

I remember reading somewhere that there are at least 4 other people in the world who look exactly like you. So 3 more Jana's to go

Edited by Gillyweed
I apparently can't do simple arithmatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eatingintheprayercloset

The 3rd picture does look like her blonde twin. I see Jessa as a Fox News host though, not really Jana. Jessa seems more argumentative and a know-it-all. She can probably hold her own in arguments and seems like she would have venomous stings for her opponent. I do think Jana and Jessa have a lot in common personality wise, more than some pro-Jana supporters want to admit, but I don't see Jana as someone who enjoys to argue and being the center of attention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amazing707

Maybe I'm blind but I don't think they resemble each other that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
faraway

I see some resemblance. I don't buy the whole "identical" people who are unrelated. I always see differences.

Didn't know Katie before, but given her ancestry we might actually be related far back. Don't know how I feel about that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bethella

I also see some resemblance, especially in the third image, but don't really think they're "identical"

Does anyone remember these two identical strangers who met on a plane last year; I think they're a lot closer than Katie and Jana. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/man-seated-next-to-twin-lookalike-on-plane_us_563379a7e4b00aa54a4dc129 

identical.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mischievous
LadyCrow1313

She & Jana could be cousins. She also looks a little like Ronda Rousey, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luv2laugh

The almond shape black liner lined eyes and same full eyebrows- uncanny. Also their nose, cheeks, and bone structure looks very similar. The hair blonde loosely tousled hair is styled the same not to mention tan skin color. I've met Jana in person too and still think these two look identical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
December
10 hours ago, amazing707 said:

Maybe I'm blind but I don't think they resemble each other that much.

Same here. The first picture I can kind of see it, but not the rest. Honestly, I think many women would "resemble" Duggars, if you put them in the same heavy makeup and hair styling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaRuk09
On September 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM, luv2laugh said:

The almond shape black liner lined eyes and same full eyebrows- uncanny. Also their nose, cheeks, and bone structure looks very similar. The hair blonde loosely tousled hair is styled the same not to mention tan skin color. I've met Jana in person too and still think these two look identical.

Is she as tiny as everyone says she is? I guess other people have commented on how surprised they are to see her in person since she's really petite. 

Another candidate I would say would be Candace Cameron even though she's older. Is it just my eyes, or does Jana look significantly older compared to 2-3 years ago?

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luv2laugh
8 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Is she as tiny as everyone says she is? I guess other people have commented on how surprised they are to see her in person since she's really petite. 

Another candidate I would say would be Candace Cameron even though she's older. Is it just my eyes, or does Jana look significantly older compared to 2-3 years ago?

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Jana is VERY short in stature. She was about a head below me at least and I'm 5'7. Candace Cameron has very big wide eyes and Jana's are small and almond shaped which is why I think she looks a lot like the Fox News contributor. Candace's hair and cheeks look similar but her nose is different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaRuk09
12 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

Jana is VERY short in stature. She was about a head below me at least and I'm 5'7. Candace Cameron has very big wide eyes and Jana's are small and almond shaped which is why I think she looks a lot like the Fox News contributor. Candace's hair and cheeks look similar but her nose is different.

I thought people were always exaggerating but holy cow she's really short

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×