IGNORED

Maxhell- Part 4

samurai_sarah

In regards to the applesause 120 quarts might equal 120 pints in the world of SOTDRT.  I doubt Griselda taught things like that.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Futhermore, buying things with a credit card means you get credit card rewards. I get a lot of airline miles and an annual companion fare. Plus I have another card that gives me 5% back on groceries and gas. There are probably better ones out there, I don't have the highest credit rating, but I'm working on it.  You get the rewards regardless if you pay it off every month or not. 

17 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

In regards to the applesause 120 quarts might equal 120 pints in the world of SOTDRT.  I doubt Griselda taught things like that.

Well, I think those wide mouth jars in the picture are quart, not pint jars. Although, from the angle and how close up the photo was taken, I suppose they could be pint jars...and if they are qt jars, that would make the math easy for them. If they used pint jars, division would be involved. 8 pints= how many quarts, Sarah?

the jars they show all look like quarts; i noticed that the other day when i first looked at the post.  different sizes of basic jars do have distinct shapes.  granted, they showed less than 20 of them, so who knows what size the other 100 were.

That debt post was boring. It sounds like Steve just talking AT blog readers without any real substance.

And holy hell. Drew is a blond male version of Christina. Seriously, that photo makes them look like twins. I've noticed it before. It's that cute wide eyed grin that they both do.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived