IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I only wanna be with you!

samurai_sarah

On 9/18/2016 at 5:02 PM, Pandora Spocks said:

I might be ruminating, but this whole concept of the eye fuck is fascinating. I can't believe I've never heard the term before but I am standing on top of the hill rather than climbing it, so that might have something to with my deficient knowledge. If I am understanding it correctly, it is a form of defrauding behavior, right? So I submit this picture with the hope that my fellow FJers will confirm that I do, indeed, understand the concept. So pass or fail?

image.jpeg

I hate finding him so attractive when he could be my senior prom baby. Well, Homecoming, I guess.

As to eye fucking, I think I've mainly heard it used in a give and take sense. He's certainly asking to be let in..

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know where the eye fucking commentary came in, but I gotta say it - Alton Brown has some delicious eye sexy going on. He went from Good Eats nerd to Cutthroat Kitchen stud. I would hit that six ways from Sunday

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHSWFGdUjaSEV3G32nwcw

If we're talking about eye-fucking then look no further than the Smolder-Holder...Ian Somerhalder.

Warning: The content of this photo may cause your lady parts to explode or even worse...pregnancy. 

05072012_ian_520-02.jpg

Really ladies? We're in the Duggar forum and you are leaving out this stud? That's some serious eye-side-hugging going on! :kitty-wink:

image.jpeg

38 minutes ago, obiwanfreak said:

This was posted on the Duggarfam Instagram today.

20160920_144719000_iOS.jpg

Interesting! So now are we thinking that the wedding will actually be in Laredo and out of the boobs hands? Or perhaps even in PA where his family is from??

Would they fly to Laredo? I'll admit I'm too lazy to look up the distance from Tonitown to Laredo.. and we know they were at an airport.. so maybe it will be in PA, with Vuolo Sr presiding???? JB will DIE!!

It's kinda vague, intentionally I'm sure. But it could just mean dress shopping or something like that too. God knows they love to travel for the dress. 

Also, is she wearing his jersey in that picture?

25 minutes ago, Marissap said:

<snip>

Also, is she wearing his jersey in that picture?

Looks like it - I'm surprised that's allowed in Duggarville. I thought the whole point of women wearing skirts was because they aren't allowed to wear men's clothes?

5 minutes ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

Looks like it - I'm surprised that's allowed in Duggarville. I thought the whole point of women wearing skirts was because they aren't allowed to wear men's clothes?

I don't think any IBLP strictures can slow Jinger's Stage 5 Runaway Clinger Train right now. 

2 hours ago, patsymae said:

Oh no, is that Joy with the eyeliner and crazy eyes?

Sure looks like it. It's so sad to see, another child with spirit transformed into another Duggarborg.

LOL at Jinger wearing a soccer jersey when she's probably never even played or seen a match. 

Sorry, had to. 

3 hours ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

You are right.  Let's how this progress. Ha Like I am watching a National Geographic shows, let's not make sudden sounds and see what they do next.

Any who. Did any read the article that describe Jinger and Jeremy's data night or date?

http://www.ibtimes.com/jinger-duggars-brothers-chaperone-her-date-jeremy-vuolo-counting-clip-2417435

I would be pissed if I spent hours doing my hair and they sprayed dirty water on  me. Grrr. Someone better sleep with one eye open. Ha. 

Did anyone else hope for a moment that she was looking at the hotel as a possible venue? Meaning that the guest list likely would be capped around 300-350? My family members have done several weddings in reception halls. A girl can dream, right?

28 minutes ago, Yomoaw said:

Did anyone else hope for a moment that she was looking at the hotel as a possible venue? Meaning that the guest list likely would be capped around 300-350? My family members have done several weddings in reception halls. A girl can dream, right?

That was my hope. I did just this. My MIL wanted to invite her entire church, of which neither Mr. Curator nor I are members. No exaggeration, she literally wanted an open invite for the whole congregation. We booked the reception at a hotel where the max was 200, and let the hotel be the bad guy.

Am I the only one who thinks it's marginally cute that she's wearing his jersey? I used to wear my husband's shirts all the time when we had to be apart and his lettermen jacket when we were in high school and I feel like this is as close to that whole 'girlfriend' thing as she'll get. Sure, she could be/is super clingy and is tip-toeing on the edge of Crazytown with this relationship, but I still have a soft spot in my heart for cute little things like this. This of course is just my opinion, but that's how I was in high school when my husband and I were dating.

6 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Would they fly to Laredo? I'll admit I'm too lazy to look up the distance from Tonitown to Laredo.. and we know they were at an airport.. so maybe it will be in PA, with Vuolo Sr presiding???? JB will DIE!!

I think they flew to Laredo in the last episode, so flying makes sense. 

I'd actually be surprised if the wedding wasn't in Laredo, since Jeremy is the pastor of a church. It seems like he'd want to have the ceremony in his own church, invite his flock, etc etc

30 minutes ago, Ace3 said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's marginally cute that she's wearing his jersey? I used to wear my husband's shirts all the time when we had to be apart and his lettermen jacket when we were in high school and I feel like this is as close to that whole 'girlfriend' thing as she'll get. Sure, she could be/is super clingy and is tip-toeing on the edge of Crazytown with this relationship, but I still have a soft spot in my heart for cute little things like this. This of course is just my opinion, but that's how I was in high school when my husband and I were dating.

Except that she is 22 and engaged, not a high school kid dating. 

It is very wearing your boyfriend's football jersey at the homecoming pep rally. Cute in high school. Weird at 22. Just one more example of how the Duggar kids don't get to do normal teenage things then do them in relationships when they are f-ing getting married and should be more mature. 

1 hour ago, Ace3 said:

No, I think it's at least marginally cute, too. But then again, I wasn't in a serious relationship until I was in my early thirties, so YMMV.

Did anyone else notice the T-shirt Joy is wearing in that picture? The design can draw one's eyes to her chest. (Read: boobs.)  Didn't Meechelle (and Gothard) say that clothing should draw attention to the countenance (not face - countenance - gag) and not parts of the body that could defraud (gag gag)?  By the time Joy gets around to courting, the shameless hussy might actually do something like kiss her fiance on the cheek before they're married. It's a slippery slope, y'all!

3 hours ago, sunshine said:

You are right.  Let's how this progress. Ha Like I am watching a National Geographic shows, let's not make sudden sounds and see what they do next.

Any who. Did any read the article that describe Jinger and Jeremy's data night or date?

http://www.ibtimes.com/jinger-duggars-brothers-chaperone-her-date-jeremy-vuolo-counting-clip-2417435

I would be pissed if I spent hours doing my hair and they sprayed dirty water on  me. Grrr. Someone better sleep with one eye open. Ha. 

Yet again, Duggars displaying an utter lack of tact and consideration for even their own siblings. This goes hand in hand with the car destruction pranks, IMO: har har, let's be total dicks to you on national television on a special day for you and ruin something you spent a lot of money/time on because we think it's funny!

I know it's a little early but may I suggest the next thread title? "You Dont Know What Love Is, You Just Do As You're Told" by The White Stripes. It seems fitting. 

9 hours ago, louisa05 said:

Except that she is 22 and engaged, not a high school kid dating. 

It is very wearing your boyfriend's football jersey at the homecoming pep rally. Cute in high school. Weird at 22. Just one more example of how the Duggar kids don't get to do normal teenage things then do them in relationships when they are f-ing getting married and should be more mature. 

Hmm. I don't find it strange or immature at all. We're old (well, not really, but old enough lol) and I love to wear my husband's things. They smell like him and it just feels good. 

Anyway, that jersey looks too snug on her (particularly in the arms) to actually belong to him. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived