IGNORED

Captain Bret Alan Smith Pt. 3: Fundie Cat Fights, Ahoy

FundieFarmer

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

And really? she has a lot of good things to say about her pedophile son but the only nice thing she can think of about the last one is that he can plan things?

Even the part about Kressant being the smartest person she knows pisses me off. Yep, your brilliant Kressant, who was denied access to any higher education and told she had no option but to marry and have children and obey whatever her husband said. 

I'm surprised Jackie even said that. What's the point of a woman being smart in their belief system?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nausicaa I wish I could like this 1000 times. The shitty philosophy they imposed on their daughters of keeping sweet and docile and molding themselves to whatever their headship wants is what leads to the culture of abuse. I also agree that Alan probably was a shitty entitled big brother who fostered resentments with his sisters that they weren't even allowed to talk about since they were keeping sweet. 

And really? she has a lot of good things to say about her pedophile son but the only nice thing she can think of about the last one is that he can plan things?

We know who the favorite son is.

This woman has crazy-blinders on, and they're blinding her from her own crazy, too.

On 9/11/2016 at 6:55 AM, FrumperedCat said:

This just takes the biscuit. Given that earlier post caused a shit storm this one's guaranteed to bring the house down given that the earlier one was a little more vague.

This is her directly saying that Alan has a 'servant's heart' which he most certainly doesn't given what's happened. What an insult to the victim that a family member/in law is saying this.

I'm so confused,

So the evidence that Rachel is organized is that she was 3 but planned way ahead asking God into her heart,,, thus she is organized?

*by the way of all of them I like Rachel*. . .. my comment is not following logical thought or linear focus in that post

maybe cause there is none?

On 9/11/2016 at 1:45 PM, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

Jackie's on a roll today.  She just posted a video of her new puppy attacking their cat.  I have cats and have had dogs around them, and this is something I'd break up in a heartbeat.  The cat is crying out while Jackie narrates in a 'Michelle Duggar' type voice.  :my_angry:

yes!!!!!!! and she commented it is HILARIOUS

:tw_angry::tw_angry::tw_angry::tw_angry::tw_angry:

omg omg omg THAT KITTEN IS TERRIFIED

*storms around and throws things at people who are not good to animals*

Please just let me know when the Lifetime Movie is.

i don't know how to get rid of hidden content box

im sorry

WHAAAAAAAT.

The venerable Mrs. Smith goes completely berserk online, chapter 42: in which we learn that a child rapist is a gentleman and another son is legally allowed to handle refrigerants. 

Is it possible she's actually suffering some sort of break with reality?

33 minutes ago, Pianokeeper said:

WHAAAAAAAT.

The venerable Mrs. Smith goes completely berserk online, chapter 42: in which we learn that a child rapist is a gentleman and another son is legally allowed to handle refrigerants. 

It is entirely possible! 

She posted that loooong, tired "ode to Mother" and none of her daughters liked it. I thought that was telling.

Her mother seems like a mean old biddy too. 

1 hour ago, Pianokeeper said:

WHAAAAAAAT.

Hey, look, one of my kids has an employable skill...

I am now convinced that Jacqueline has no capacity for empathy. 

I'm also shocked that they are having a public passive aggressive fight about this. Anyone else notice that Wesley recently joined Facebook, made a post about how awesome his wife (Raquel) is, and then just a few hours after Jacqueline's post praising ALL of her kids, he posted about how awesome Katie is. I guess you are either for Katie or Alan. I wonder what horrible things Jacqueline has said to/about Katie...

I am becoming more impressed that Katie, despite growing up with no ability to make choices for herself, has been able to stand up against her husband and elders in defense of a child. And that the Morton Clan has supported her. 

The bilge that comes from Jacqueline's mouth is overflow from the walking shit factory that is her husband. While I can't help but feel second-hand embarrassment for her pathetic state of denial, and a natural amount of rage at the tacit acceptance of Alan's acts, what I DON'T feel anymore is surprise. She and her husband have carved out a little cave for themselves, away from logic and reality, where they feel safe believing their own lies. The Cap'n is a captain because they say so, and he's also good and manly and a "provider" because they've decided that he is. Jacqueline is a paragon of motherhood because that feels nice to believe, and her son and heir is a "gentleman" because she wrote it on facebook. That makes it a fact.

The part of this that gives me hope is the realization that personal character is capable of superseding shitty parenting and archaic or make-believe systems of belief. Brett and Jacqueline raised children in their own image, used and abused their labor and trust, and sold them off to propagate their crappy brand of Christianity to a new generation. Yet... they have children (females at that) who have proven themselves to be more intelligent and socially aware than their parents could have ever dreamt. Kressant and co. have proven that they are capable of at least some thought beyond what they were trained to think, and that they choose to respect the dignity of victimized children over their parents' egos when forced to make a choice. 

It's not much, but it's more than I ever believed them to be capable of. Perhaps the Smiths' grandchildren will find even more reason to reject their silliness and moral bankruptcy in the future. One can only hope.

14 hours ago, Pianokeeper said:

WHAAAAAAAT.

I don't see any new posts. Is it still there?

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:06 PM, AmazonGrace said:

As of now, there are 13 likes.

Does SHS even know that one of them is in jail for raping a child?

If their good qualities are all because of incredible parents, who is to blame for their crimes ?

Holy Mackerel!!!  A great big scaly one.  All because of their parenting.  Wow.  (eta: I'm responding to the lady who said it on fb, so agreeing with you.)

Huh, now it's working. Thought it would be odd for her to remove this.

I was sure you all were over reacting to the video. Nope, it's bad. I gasped at how rough the pup was. Even granny S tried to defend the cat. Jackie just blames the cat for not jumping up on a table. 

image.png

"Dragging the kitty." I was already disgusted by this woman. Defending someone who harms children is despicable. Now she's victim blaming her kitty? I want to remove her pets AND her grandkids from her life.  

I need to go snuggle my kittens. Who are immediately picked up if distressed.  

21 hours ago, nausicaa said:

Even the part about Kressant being the smartest person she knows pisses me off. Yep, your brilliant Kressant, who was denied access to any higher education and told she had no option but to marry and have children and obey whatever her husband said.

Is Kressant the only one of the intermarried S'mortons who hasn't spoken up in support of Katie?

On 9/11/2016 at 6:55 AM, FrumperedCat said:

This just takes the biscuit. Given that earlier post caused a shit storm this one's guaranteed to bring the house down given that the earlier one was a little more vague.

This is her directly saying that Alan has a 'servant's heart' which he most certainly doesn't given what's happened. What an insult to the victim that a family member/in law is saying this.

Being a gentleman with a servant's heart should serve him well in prison.

I watched that video. My feline headship went crazy and attacked my tablet. This bitch is downright evil. Fuck you, Jackie!

"Victim-blaming the cat" needs to be a post title. Totally just submitted it to the User Title Suggestion thread.

I have to laugh and make a joke out of it, because otherwise I would be terrified of Jackie's views. Wait, I'm terrified as well...

And BAM. On her post about all of her children:

Kathryn Samples Farnsworth: I would think that with pending legal matters that this *might* not be entirely accurate pertaining to someone listed. 
Hopefully your love and support extends to the innocent victims involved.

1 hr

Hide 18 Replies

Scarlett Lynde Kathryn, you do not know what you are talking about.. Shame on you for posting this .

50 mins

Scarlett Lynde Kathryn, have you always been this Nasty or did you wake up this morning and decided that this is the true you.

36 mins

Dianna Triplett Tisk tisk Miss Kathryn as it is VERY rude and shows your lack of Christian character to interject that element into a social media post that never SAID that said children were sinless. A mother will always love their son the way God loved David. I don't suppose you know about that part?

23 mins

Kathryn Samples Farnsworth Scarlett what's nasty about it? What is untrue? If grace is extended to the accused what about the abused?

23 mins

Kathryn Samples Farnsworth Dianna do not pretend to know me.

22 mins

Dianna Triplett Kathryn Samples Farnsworth why don't you go post on your OWN FB page all the good bad and ugly. Are you FRIENDS of this original poster??

22 mins

Kathryn Samples Farnsworth Dianna you're funny.

21 mins

Dianna Triplett Kathryn Samples Farnsworth you are a troll. Get off this FB post. You are neither a friend nor wanted.

20 mins

Dianna Triplett Kathryn Samples Farnsworth so you ARE a friend?? I do not post on people's social media where I am NOT A FRIEND. Who are you?

20 mins

Kathryn Samples Farnsworth Do you hear something? Sounds like an echo chamber of hypocrisy.

19 mins

Dianna Triplett Humm humm... Pathetics run deep in your spirit. I don't believe you've EVER seen me post on ANYONES FB that is NOT my personal friend or family.

17 mins · Edited

Kathryn Samples Farnsworth Never said I did. 

16 mins

Dianna Triplett I guess I've just never witnessed folks seek to spew venom. I have now.

15 mins

Kathryn Samples Farnsworth Yeah reading your own comments must be a shock huh?

15 mins

Dianna Triplett Jacqueline Lea Smith, this is NOT a friend. Please do not keep folks on your FB that are NOT friends or you don't personally know. The world is full of evil. And some Christians believe they are Gods. God strikes with lightening.

13 mins

Kathryn Samples Farnsworth You might be interested Dianna that the only venom and name-calling has come from you. I've stated not one thing against anyone in this post. I've not named the accused nor have I stated the alleged crimes have I? Would you prefer I link the newspaper articles?
If thunder is struck you might want to hold on and stay away from metal.

11 mins

Dianna Triplett The world LOVES to see Christians fight and disagree and accuse and damn to hell. I'm sad. This has nothing to do with me, nor this poor poor woman. Yet she seeks public posts that have nothing to do with what she wants to say, to say it. That's called a Troll.

10 mins

Dianna Triplett Jacqueline Lea Smith, let us know when the Troll is gone. Notice I asked her twice if she were a friend, and she never responded. People who troll look to post negative and nasty comments. They are NOT Christian in any sense of the word.

1 min · Edited

Meh. Whatever. Jackie is a vile bitch and deserves whatever anyone wants to give her. She and her friends post passive aggressive shit, she is seemingly falling into the deep end, and the not so thinly veiled lecturing from her (Bret's) pulpit is reaching great levels.

If someone want to confront her for her imaginary world and bullshit, I will gladly watch.

Just because she wants to pretend doesn't mean the rest of the world has to.

Just documenting the dissent. I have no idea who that commenter is, but the comments have already been deleted. I'm sure there have been a lot of dissenting comments that I've missed. 

1 minute ago, JustAnotherMaiden said:

Just documenting the dissent. I have no idea who that commenter is, but the comments have already been deleted. I'm sure there have been a lot of dissenting comments that I've missed. 

Probably. And not just on Facebook.

While we don't know a damn thing for fact, I think it is pretty clear there is a wedge between Jackie/Bret and some of their adult children, along with the rest of the Mortons and other in-laws. That wedge most likely occurred because one of them said something the Smith Royalty didn't like or want to hear.

It's really none of my business, but the fact that there is clear separation between she & Bret and others in their family is sadly and pathetically telling about not only their character but their behavior.

Good Heavens!!  All poor Kathryn did was point out what should have been accurate, and she wasn't even nasty about it.  That was an un-justified pile-on if I've ever seen one.  Wow.

51 minutes ago, justwatching said:

Good Heavens!!  All poor Kathryn did was point out what should have been accurate, and she wasn't even nasty about it.  That was an un-justified pile-on if I've ever seen one.  Wow.

I wasn't much of a pile on. It was granny and Jackie's sister.

Granny is, well, granny. She can pretty much be discounted. Besides, she gave up once the sister jumped in. 

As for her sister, well, at least some of Jackie's family has the balls to actually say what she thinks instead of loading Facebook with the fake shit Jackie is doing. Although, I don't give her more than a C for effort and a D for content/context.

Oh noes, the trolls!

To be honest, I posted something  on Facebook once that has inspired much more intense reaction and involved a lot more opinions - and it was about microwaving my lunch. Apparently, there are microwave haters and I am friends with many.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived