IGNORED

Captain Bret Alan Smith Pt. 3: Fundie Cat Fights, Ahoy

FundieFarmer

1 hour ago, Tiny Bubbles said:

If anyone here follows the Willis Clan, the fundie singing family group of mom, dad and 12 kids, the dad has been charged with rape of a child from 12 years ago. In that jurisdiction "child" is between 3 and 13.  He is in jail. There's a thread on FJ.  What the heck's happening in Fundyland? 

The singing family??  Gosh, I thought they were more mainstream.  Wow.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, justwatching said:

The singing family??  Gosh, I thought they were more mainstream.  Wow.

I agree, my impression is they're on the lighter side of fundie, but still into it.  Shocking news. Skeletons are certainly coming out of closets lately. 

5 hours ago, Letgo said:

This made my head spin!  The bolding is mine. This happens all the time! Women are to dress modestly to that they are not tempting men to sin. Long skirts, no pants, high necked shirts, loose clothing, no V-necks-a woman is responsible for what a man thinks when he looks at her. Now this concept is being called utterly ridiculous? You can't have it both ways.

5 hours ago, Letgo said:

This made my head spin!  The bolding is mine. This happens all the time! Women are to dress modestly to that they are not tempting men to sin. Long skirts, no pants, high necked shirts, loose clothing, no V-necks-a woman is responsible for what a man thinks when he looks at her. Now this concept is being called utterly ridiculous? You can't have it both ways.

ahhhh but I will tell you something saddening

I love God. . .and I went to a Christian college

but I have noticed there are many many Christians who,,,they twist everything from the 

bible how they want it

and when you tell lots of them they can't have it both ways, they blink and say, in so many words,,,"that's not how it is" as in they never said anything contrary to what they are saying at the present

and then if you continue down the road you smack into

ILL PRAY FOR YOU BLVD

or 

YOURE OING TO HELL CIRCLE

or

WOW YOURE NOT WHO I THOUGHT YOU WERE AVENUE

all those streets

have self appointed HOME OWNER ASSOCIATIONS type people

The kind that send a letter about that other letter about that first letter. . .and so forth

I LOVE YOU FREE JINGER FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

and I also love God

those 2 things are not mutually exclusive

*******look at below picture**** ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE!!!!!! XO

IMG_5293.JPG

I got the "Wow, you're really not who I thought you were" before when I pointed out to someone that Obama is most certainly a citizen because that's not the kind of thing that just slips by without scrutiny. I'm certain there's a background check for that job. :pb_rollseyes:

So as not to high jack the thread, can someone post a link to Jackie's fb? There are so many.

2 hours ago, snowgirl said:

ahhhh but I will tell you something saddening

I love God. . .and I went to a Christian college

but I have noticed there are many many Christians who,,,they twist everything from the 

bible how they want it

and when you tell lots of them they can't have it both ways, they blink and say, in so many words,,,"that's not how it is" as in they never said anything contrary to what they are saying at the present

and then if you continue down the road you smack into

ILL PRAY FOR YOU BLVD

or 

YOURE OING TO HELL CIRCLE

or

WOW YOURE NOT WHO I THOUGHT YOU WERE AVENUE

all those streets

have self appointed HOME OWNER ASSOCIATIONS type people

The kind that send a letter about that other letter about that first letter. . .and so forth

I LOVE YOU FREE JINGER FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

and I also love God

those 2 things are not mutually exclusive

*******look at below picture**** ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE!!!!!! XO

IMG_5293.JPG

I know exactly what you are saying. Makes me angry to think about it. So manipulative to talk to people like that.

7 hours ago, Tiny Bubbles said:

If anyone here follows the Willis Clan, the fundie singing family group of mom, dad and 12 kids, the dad has been charged with rape of a child from 12 years ago. In that jurisdiction "child" is between 3 and 13.  He is in jail. There's a thread on FJ.  What the heck's happening in Fundyland? 

The molestations and rape are nothing new. If anything, they've always been more prevalent in Fundyland. It's the perps getting arrested that is new and different.

2 hours ago, daisyd681 said:

I got the "Wow, you're really not who I thought you were" before when I pointed out to someone that Obama is most certainly a citizen because that's not the kind of thing that just slips by without scrutiny. I'm certain there's a background check for that job. :pb_rollseyes:

So as not to high jack the thread, can someone post a link to Jackie's fb? There are so many.

It's Jacqueline Lea Smith. Find any Morton's fb and she should be in the friends list. Ps. I was born in Hawaii and my birth certificate looks exactly like the "questionable" one that Obama released... I guess I'm not an American!

Latest post from Jackie. Apparently Alan is such a gentleman...I sense more comment section catfights ahead 

image.png

12 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Latest post from Jackie. Apparently Alan is such a gentleman...I sense more comment section catfights ahead 

image.png

A gentleman. I'm sure his fellow inmates are very impressed with his gentlemanly manners.  

She has serious nerve. Or is tone deaf. Or something insidious. Or all of these. 

13 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

image.png

This just takes the biscuit. Given that earlier post caused a shit storm this one's guaranteed to bring the house down given that the earlier one was a little more vague.

This is her directly saying that Alan has a 'servant's heart' which he most certainly doesn't given what's happened. What an insult to the victim that a family member/in law is saying this.

I repeat:

Jackie Smith is a vile human being.

She can love and support her son without making shit up, living in denial, lying and alienating others.

If she truly cared about his soul/salvation/whatever, she would want him in a safe place where he cannot harm anyone and get help. 

But, that would mean admitting he did something wrong. And, she can't/won't do that.

That post is just so--- evil.

Fuck off, Jackie. Just, fuck off.

Let me tell you a tidbit about Alan. We all get it that he's your precious firstborn but he has been arrested for repeatedly RAPING A CHILD. That sort of thing indicates someone with a deep dark rotten heart.

Calling him a gentleman with a servant's heart is a huge giant flying neon fuck-you banner to everyone he's hurt.

And really? she has a lot of good things to say about her pedophile son but the only nice thing she can think of about the last one is that he can plan things?

Wtf. The only point of writing about all the kids is that this makes it harder for Rachel or anyone else to comment. Because all 12 kids were included if someone tries to comment without calling out Alan by name then it's not clear who they are discussing and then the commenter looks really shitty for being negative on a post about all the kids. Rachel has been really composed prior to this and purposefully not calling out Alan by name on FB. I don't know if she'd change that now.  Jacqui is vile and evil. She's trying to keep pretending everything is fine and Alan has been wrongly accused while keeping her daughters in check. FU Jacqui.  FU. 

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

She can love and support her son without making shit up, living in denial, lying and alienating others.

If she truly cared about his soul/salvation/whatever, she would want him in a safe place where he cannot harm anyone and get help.

Yes, this, this, THIS! 

And I just can't even with the "a servant's heart" - I can't.  

Ugh.  We hoped that maybe this would make the Smith/Morton parents reappraise the extreme sheltering/Quiverfull aspects of their philosophy, but from the Smith side, it looks terrible.

What I'm interested in is the disconnect between the Smith adult kids and the parental response to this.  Of course I can see why a mother might want to stick her head in the sand, or even just not talk about it until after the trial is done (especially if there are ongoing investigations in other jurisdictions that might bring forward more horrors), but this kind of post......  I just can't.  I feel so bad for poor Katie, because it seems like she's not going to be supported at all by her in-laws, and with 7 kids, she needs all the support she can get.

Whoever the victims are (and I am NOT speculating), they will have to grow up with this horrible excuse in their family.  Ugh.

5 minutes ago, Lurky said:

What I'm interested in is the disconnect between the Smith adult kids and the parental response to this.

I think he probably didn't grow up to be a perfectly nice guy and then one day just suddenly wake up, wonder what he should do that day, and decide to become a  callous entitled shithead out of the blue. Maybe one way or another the younger Smith siblings have witnessed some kind of Jekyll and Hyde behavior from him throughout the years and thus they aren't totally shocked and surprised that Alan the gentleman would turn out to have a dark side.

It's going to be interesting to see who "likes" her post. 

I can't even imagine how shocking it must be to learn that your child has been arrested for something as heinous and vile as the charges against Alan. I can't even begin to think how it must feel. I don't know what it would feel like and I never want to. So I tried to be capable of sympathy towards this lady. 

Until now. 

When your son has been jailed and charged with multiple counts of raping a child, when he is facing possible charges in additional jurisdictions, when it is incredibly likely that you yourself are related to the victim/s (I'm not speculating, simply saying) and you post that he's a "gentleman" with a "servant's heart," it pretty much comes across as a public denial. It comes across as a big fat "he didn't do it. " It's one thing to love your son, it's one thing to support your son, this is a different kind of sick altogether. 

This is insidious denial at it's finest. I hope, I genuinely hope, that her relationships with ALL of her Grandchildren are cut off. Done. She obviously cannot be counted on to protect them. She cannot be counted on to support them. She cannot be counted on to help them heal. Every kid in that family is a victim even if they aren't the victim of his abuse. (Again not speculating, just trying to make the point that they're all going to face lifelong repercussions from this crime) 

I hope the people who are rallying around Katie and her children are empowering her against this level of idiocy. 

Sharyn Horn Sherman All because of incredible parents! Congratulations and you should be incredibly proud of all of them. Thank you for sharing this beautiful post.

Dianne Collis Brown A Mother's Love!!!

As of now, there are 13 likes.

Does SHS even know that one of them is in jail for raping a child?

If their good qualities are all because of incredible parents, who is to blame for their crimes ?

And this is what happens to people in a religion that insists "all sins are equal in the eyes of God." Going 5 miles over the speed limit on the expressway and raping children. NO.

Jackie, you are an evil monster! If you had an ounce of sense, you would put this shit on Facebook. Go to Hell, bitch!

2 hours ago, Lurky said:

I feel so bad for poor Katie, because it seems like she's not going to be supported at all by her in-laws, and with 7 kids, she needs all the support she can get.

I noticed on Jeanine's instagram that she's moving back into her office in calathora...looks like the mortons might be here for awhile. i wasn't sure if they would retreat back to paraguay asap; i know there was even some conjecture on here that they would whisk katie and the kids back with them. looks like they might be sticking around to see this through.  i am hopeful katie is staying with them and getting all the support she needs from her side of the family.  

22 have liked jacqueline's post - none of them are her children or their spouses. 

Jackie's on a roll today.  She just posted a video of her new puppy attacking their cat.  I have cats and have had dogs around them, and this is something I'd break up in a heartbeat.  The cat is crying out while Jackie narrates in a 'Michelle Duggar' type voice.  :my_angry:

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived