IGNORED

Dan on a writing blog?

BlondeAgent007

I wish.  This is the closest I have come to anything Emily related in a very long time.  I miss her blog something fierce.  I can't even describe the horrified joy I experienced reading it.  

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone who's interested, Dan has an instagram account.  He just posted some pics of the kids.  https://www.instagram.com/danjamey/

And linked to his instagram is another blog.  A Star Trek blog.  He hasn't posted to it in over a year, but it's quite a contrast to these other more recent blogs.  

3 hours ago, BlondeAgent007 said:

Polecat, that's really sad, and I can see your point.  However, I was always under the impression that dan's family wasn't really all that fundy, just Christians who were dirt poor.  Dan grew up watching Star Trek and tv.  Emily felt closer to Dan's family, who because of their faith, supported their frugal ministry (unlike her rich, educated, non religious parents).

Either way, all I can imagine today is their apartment with diapers drip drying on lines everywhere, and Dan staring at them daydreaming up his blog posts.  It's actually making me nauseous, I wish my brain would knock it off.  I wrote one persistent one in the spoiler if anyone wishes to read it.

Reveal hidden contents

Emily soaking diapers, so they're really soaked and heavy the way he likes.  Then they are tacked up on lines in the house and Dan sucks the pee out.  He mentions drinking pee out of diapers in more than one story.  OMFG MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

OH GOD WHY DID I OPEN THAT SPOILER

WHY

I'm pretty sure the urine soaked clammy skin he mentions several times is enough to make me feel 12 shades of squirmy. He's one moist away from being vivid enough to make me straight up nauseous 

I read a few entries, and all the time, I kept thinking about how Emily once said he dictated his papers while she typed them for him....

This is as far as I got:

"She steamed surprised for a split seconds."

Yeah, I think I can skip over this one except for amazing highlights....!  Thanks for sharing :)

Okay, I went down the Naugler rabbit hole. That by itself was more bodily wastes than my brain could handle without a lot of breaks while reading. After reading the comments here about Dna and his latest enterprise, there is no way I'm even going NEAR this one. Nope nope nope nope NOPE.:brain-bleach:

10 hours ago, justodd said:

I read a few entries, and all the time, I kept thinking about how Emily once said he dictated his papers while she typed them for him....

Emy sais she want tipe my pron for me anemor. I canot beleve how meen. Emy is.

19 hours ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

For anyone who's interested, Dan has an instagram account.  He just posted some pics of the kids.  https://www.instagram.com/danjamey/

And linked to his instagram is another blog.  A Star Trek blog.  He hasn't posted to it in over a year, but it's quite a contrast to these other more recent blogs.  

Cute kids but I really hope that wasn't their first day of school outfits. They are horribly wrinkled and just seem worn.  I guess these fetish blogs don't bring in much income but take up enough time to dismiss laundry.

I feel that not only do I need to delete my computer's history, I also need to delete my brain's history.

Diaper fetishes, execution, kidnapping, forced nudity, lesbian incest, holy shit.

4 hours ago, JoyfullyUnavailable said:

Cute kids but I really hope that wasn't their first day of school outfits. They are horribly wrinkled and just seem worn.  I guess these fetish blogs don't bring in much income but take up enough time to dismiss laundry.

I have a feeling those were the back to school outfits.  Emily bought clothes for all the kids to share early on and stored them in totes.  I don't see a problem with thrift store clothes, or kids choosing their own outfits (since I hope no adult chose those clothes for the first day).  I do agree, however, that somebody could have washed and ironed everything so they still looked fresh on the occasion.  Most kids show up in new clothes coordinated with parental guidance.  Someone could at least pretend to give a shit.

two pictures, a weird blog, and here I am, more active on this board then I've been in a long time.  Emily just brings out the snarky bitch in me.

Those instagram photos. . .it's like someone set up a 5 year old with a smartphone and an instagram account.

There is no way in hell I am following the links to those blogs. NFW.

In all seriousness, does Dna have an intellectual disability or is he a product of the fine education of SOTDRT?

Oy. I just skimmed that "fetish blog". Send help and wine!

Seriously, I cracked up reading some of it, because it's so hilariously awful. I'm intentionally choosing to not look deeper, because the weird, violent undertones make me a little scared, but on the surface, it's like a second grader decided to write fetish fic.

I barely remember those two - please tell me they are not home schooling?

19 minutes ago, JoyfullyUnavailable said:

In all seriousness, does Dna have an intellectual disability or is he a product of the fine education of SOTDRT?

I was really wondering that myself. And some things he seems to spell just fine while others -- fairly simple things -- seem to give him fits. He'll write several sentences with no problems, and then the next few are jumbled and incoherent.

Don't read if you're squeamish.

Spoiler

Maybe he's typing one-handed. And I'm sorry, so sorry, for that visual image.

@polecat--if it were anyone else, your spoiler would explain it. But I'm pretty sure Dna has dyslexia... Emily herself might have said so at some point. Of course, she also said that's he's brilliant, so grain of salt, I guess.

I'm disappointed that he hasn't tried to work his other main interest, Star Trek, into his "stories" yet. Kirk and Spock in diapers, in some intergalactic prison? Come on, Dna, don't make me do all the work for you! 

19 minutes ago, darkplumaged said:

@polecat--if it were anyone else, your spoiler would explain it. But I'm pretty sure Dna has dyslexia... Emily herself might have said so at some point. Of course, she also said that's he's brilliant, so grain of salt, I guess.

I'm disappointed that he hasn't tried to work his other main interest, Star Trek, into his "stories" yet. Kirk and Spock in diapers, in some intergalactic prison? Come on, Dna, don't make me do all the work for you! 

:pb_confused: As a life-long Trek fan who has been overdosing on the original series all weekend on BBC America, I beg you:  Noooooooooo!!!!:pb_surprised:

10 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

Those instagram photos. . .it's like someone set up a 5 year old with a smartphone and an instagram account.

There is no way in hell I am following the links to those blogs. NFW.

Oh, I love his Insta. Did you look at his collection of street photos? It's like he's trying to get a job as one of those robotic Google Maps cars.

instagram.com/p/BEJ9VkROMl_/?taken-by=danjamey

instagram.com/p/BEJ9KIXuMlj/?taken-by=danjamey

instagram.com/p/BEJzAHwuMhp/?taken-by=danjamey

9 hours ago, JoyfullyUnavailable said:

IIRC they said Dna has dyslexia. But so do I, and IMHO that only explains about half of it. I think he's non-clinically unsmart, and a tad odd to boot. I am not willing or able to speculate on the nature of his oddness re: its clinical/non-clinical status

Is anyone else just glad to see one of these guys express his kinky side in a noncriminal, borderline constructive way? Like, let's be honest, fam, there are worse ways to pass your time than writing poorly composed, uber niche erotica.

3 hours ago, RosaLuxcyborg said:

Is anyone else just glad to see one of these guys express his kinky side in a noncriminal, borderline constructive way? Like, let's be honest, fam, there are worse ways to pass your time than writing poorly composed, uber niche erotica.

Yeah, he's indulging his fantasies in a way that, really, people have done since forever. The only thing that makes it different is that he's fundy and technically not "allowed" to have fantasies. If anything, I feel sad for him because I can only imagine the crippling guilt he probably feels over it all. And I really, really hope he doesn't get caught by anyone in his church because he sure hasn't hidden his tracks very well. 

Archived