IGNORED

The Hodnett Family Converting Scotland

Palimpsest

As a break from baby news I took a quick peek at the lighthouse church face book. Jody and family were at the service on Sunday last. Jody didn't appear to be participating. They were sat in seats on the back row. Jody Jnr is cute.

So, still missionary-ing in England.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Jody says that they are in Scotland actively establishing Independent baptist churches.

Hmmmmm.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for Scotland, but I am quite sure that country and her people can deal with Jody quite handily.

Jody seems to have taken down his Facebook page. The reaching Scotland one is still up. 

It's a coincidence that since I mentioned things from his Facebook on this thread, there has been a reaction twice. 

Somebody is reading here or very huge coincidences happen in life.

He is taking grifted money. He is attending, sometimes preaching, at another Pastors church in England whilst still calling himself a missionary for Scotland.

A few pics of him street preaching in Dundee last year doesn't make him a missionary for Scotland. At all.

He mentioned last week on Twitter that 3 other churches are going to help but didn't expand on that information in any way. 

After the huge fanfare he made about gracing Scotland with his presence I find the whole thing odd. 

The remaining Facebook states that he is in Scotland planting churches. 

Is he secretly doing great things? If so, why in secret?

Is he just a moochinary, ripping his leghumpers off massively and hoping not to be caught out.

Will he be honest and tell all????

36 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Will he be honest and tell all????

What, and ruin his grifting scam? 

4 hours ago, Granwych said:

I'm feeling a bit sorry for Scotland, but I am quite sure that country and her people can deal with Jody quite handily.

I've never met a Scot who wouldn't be able to. Probably in the wittiest way imaginable. 

5 hours ago, Gemini said:

I've never met a Scot who wouldn't be able to. Probably in the wittiest way imaginable. 

True. We do have the Scots to thank for some of the best epithets to use for the current occupant of the White House, our so-called president.

Facebook have blocked both Jody's and Gingers Facebook accounts. Jody does seem genuinely puzzled. He can't get a reply from face book as to the reason.

11 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

True. We do have the Scots to thank for some of the best epithets to use for the current occupant of the White House, our so-called president.

I love that Sue Perkins and Paul Bettany got in on the insults. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived