IGNORED

Monster High Dolls promote DEMONS!!!

FJismyheadship

On 8/26/2016 at 1:39 PM, FJismyheadship said:

The sun revolves around the Earth silly! The entire universe revolves around the Earth and that's how we know God is real and loves us!

I thought that was beer?

18 hours ago, lawfulevil said:

I thought that was beer?

Beer is how we know God loves us? I don't like beer. Unless it's root beer beer. Maybe alcohol in genreal is how we know?

I'm not crazy about booze in general(don't care for the taste, plus a family history of alcoholism).  Communion wine is as far as I go.  All the more for youse guys! :beer::tw_beer::margarita:

I was going through her Facebook and it is giving me a headache but this is probably my favorite post.

Not because of the content but because the picture she used for NASA clearly has the word cock written on it to look like clouds... :giggle:

image.png

It couldn't possibly be because ancient theologians and ancient people in general weren't spectacularly well versed in what the earth actually looks like, having no way to take a picture of it? Or that the earth kind of looks like from where we (people) are standing?

On a practical level, I've taken an early history of science course and I'm familiar with the fact that the ancients figured out that the earth was round and calculated a surprisingly close estimate of the earth's circumference, but I don't think that was really common knowledge for most people. 

Archived