IGNORED

Kate Is Still a Horrible Mother

Tesseract

Oh man, i had all but forgotten about this one ..... and the SHAZAM, there she is again. What's next? sharing when your daughters lose their virginity? Shit. 

• Upvote 4

I don't want to comment to contribute to the conversation. But here we are. Kids are weird, traumatized, affected... For the love of Pete, Kate, shut your fucking pie hole after all these years. I have hated you for a looonng time. I hope your kids will somehow find themselves and one another on the other side. 

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I generally don't follow the Gosselins (just following the Duggars is exhausting enough), but InTouch is saying Kate is accusing Jon of having an inappropriate relationship with one of the daughters:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kate-gosselin-jon-gosselin-hannah-116721

Neither parent is much of a prize, so who knows who is telling the truth. Either way, I feel bad for the kids for having such monsters for parents. Reality shows with kids need to end, stat.

Edited by Coconut Flan
Redacted name.
  • Upvote 5

54 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

I generally don't follow the Gosselins (just following the Duggars is exhausting enough), but InTouch is saying Kate is accusing Jon of having an inappropriate relationship with Hannah:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kate-gosselin-jon-gosselin-hannah-116721

Neither parent is much of a prize, so who knows who is telling the truth. Either way, I feel bad for Hannah and the other kids for having such monsters for parents. Reality shows with kids need to end, stat.

What the fuck? Whether this is true or not, it should NOT BE IN THE MEDIA. 

• Upvote 16

What the fuck? Whether this is true or not, it should NOT BE IN THE MEDIA. 

All of us would agree with you, but when you're Kate? No way. She thinks the court of public opinion is ammo against John.

I so hope this hasn't happened though. Both parents are really shitty but this would be the utmost.
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I'm having a lazy, TV day. I had no idea they were still filming this bitch and her poor children. Disgusting. 

• Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

I'm having a lazy, TV day. I had no idea they were still filming this bitch and her poor children. Disgusting. 

I hate-watched a bit of it last night. I have no idea why because I cannot stand that woman.  And I think one of her children would have been better off with Jon as s/he seems to be growing up to be just like his/her mother, unfortunately. Sorry if that's bitchy about a youngster but Kate is just a nasty influence on those poor kids.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I just flipped this show on and she is still a shrew and at least now the kids are tuned in to just how much of a shrew she is.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2016 at 9:35 PM, MarblesMom said:

I just flipped this show on and she is still a shrew and at least now the kids are tuned in to just how much of a shrew she is.

YES! I love how now half the show is of her own kids making fun of her and being sassy. 

• Upvote 2

I never watched anything longer than a couple minutes of Jon & Kate Plus 8, but it never appealed to me.  I thought that she was a shrew and he was a passive aggressive doormat.

• Upvote 1

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/collin-gosselin-treatment-revoked-122604/photos/collin-gosselin-3-216532

From In Touch (It was on my yahoo feed) - and I consider In Touch to be often suspect in reliability.  But it sounds like perhaps the chosen 'treatment facility' for Colin has had some issues in the past.  

• 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

Not gonna lie, I'd rather have Michelle over Kate. Michelle is crazy but Kate is just....*shudder*

I think Kate Gosselin has some kind of personality disorder, and I'm saying that as someone with a schizophrenic step brother.

Austin's dad seems to be a crier.

• Upvote 10

Just now, SamiKatz said:

I think Kate Gosselin has some kind of personality disorder, and I'm saying that as someone with a schizophrenic step brother.

Austin's dad seems to be a crier.

Seriously, my mom was batshit and Kate gives me terrible reminders of her. I'm not even exaggerated. I can't watch the show without getting anxious and nauseous. 

And before anyone gives me crap about disrespecting my mother, my psych has said out of 30 years of practice (dealing with sex traffic victims) that I'm still in the top twofor shitty childhoods. 

• Upvote 14
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

Seriously, my mom was batshit and Kate gives me terrible reminders of her. I'm not even exaggerated. I can't watch the show without getting anxious and nauseous. 

And before anyone gives me crap about disrespecting my mother, my psych has said out of 30 years of practice (dealing with sex traffic victims) that I'm still in the top twofor shitty childhoods. 

Did your psych mention if I was the other one? My sister acts like Kate. She's an exaggerated version of my mom. I basically have two Kate's in my life. I know I'm not supposed to hate, but Kate is all kinds of PTSD triggers for me. I hate her.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 3

Just now, Million Children For Jesus said:

Did your psych mention if I was the other one? My sister acts like Kate. She's an exaggerated version of my mom. I basically have two Kate's in my life. I know I'm not supposed to hate, but Kate is all kinds of PTSD triggers for me. I hate her.

Hate away. Nobody is entitled to your forgiveness! 

And yeah, I hope all those kids run away just as quick as they can. Kate is just as toxic, if not more so in certain ways, than the Duggars. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

Oh yeah my mother is up there as well.  I had a breakdown last night because my mom threw a fit because I hadn't gone to her house to get the Driver's License that she forgot to take with her as she DROVE from IA to TN.  I needed to mail it too her, yesterday was Sunday, but I didn't get it yesterday so my mother, through a guilt trip at my sister who had moved to tn and that everyone is leaving her and hates her and she should just die. What ever lady you have your spotless home and your cash you'll be fine, that is all you need in life.  So sadly I get you, and I know how Kate's kids are going to be in about 15 years too.  Sorry you had such a shitty childhood, but I totally get it. 

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 1

Okay, last thing i am typing about live TLC tonight..... How did Kate not know there was a dead chicken in the barn. Ew...

• Upvote 6

.... and now I can say I've seen and heard Cinderella's wicked stepmother and the ugly stepsisters.

I'll never understand how Kate, Cara, or Mady could possibly have a friend. 

• Upvote 9

I watched this last season and I think Mady has matured a ton and she is the most well-spoken of the bunch. Which surprised me cause I always saw her as the biggest brat. But I could see her becoming a lawyer or something similar. Kate is still a complete mess. I fast forward through her melt downs. The screaming scares my dogs. As much as she is crazy, I think most of the kids will actually turn out okay. They all seem to be likeable and smart. It's sucks that their life has been such a mess, but I think they'll come out on the other side. And I love how they see Kate's drama as ridiculous. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kate has been found in contempt of court for filming the children without a permit. Glad the twin's are at college and Collin and Hannah are with Jon. Hope Alexis, Leah, Joel and Aaden escape her soon. I have always thought Kate and Jill Rod are similar, though Jill would be a lot more entertaining to watch on TV, not that I think Jill should get a show but I'd watch her over Kate any day. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

It seems like such a lose- lose situation for the kids and are still with Kate either way. She seems to have set up a lifestyle that is only sustainable by continuing to film. Private school, fancy accessories for the kids, a very large house, going to college etc. I’m sure that the kids are sick of filming but I wonder how their life will change when they can no longer film. At least they’re not too far off from being out of the house at this point. And it’s sad that they have no relationship with Jon. Kate has created a quite a toxic situation and it has gone on for far too long. 

• I Agree 2