IGNORED

Kate Is Still a Horrible Mother

Tesseract

25 minutes ago, mstee said:

It seems like such a lose- lose situation for the kids and are still with Kate either way. She seems to have set up a lifestyle that is only sustainable by continuing to film. Private school, fancy accessories for the kids, a very large house, going to college etc. I’m sure that the kids are sick of filming but I wonder how their life will change when they can no longer film. At least they’re not too far off from being out of the house at this point. And it’s sad that they have no relationship with Jon. Kate has created a quite a toxic situation and it has gone on for far too long. 

Kate could make it work without filming. She only has 4 kids living at home. 5 people for that huge house. She could sell that big house and buy a smaller one with a much smaller mortgage. Her kids don’t need fancy stuff. They need a parent who cares about their welfare and well being. Does she still drive a big van? She could downsize to a minivan now. Kate could also get a real job. Like her ex husband.

5 people live in a house with over 6,000 sq feet, a pool, and lots of land. 

My family of 4 lives in a home with less than 1,400 square feet and a small yard. We manage just fine. Kate could manage just fine in something smaller. But she doesn’t want to. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

Kate chose to alienate her children from almost everyone who cared for them in their early years and has badmouthed Jon to them for so long that most her kid's either don't want a relationship with him or do but don't want to anger Kate and see him. Jon made many mistakes, he has owned up to that and has spent the past few years rebuilding his life after the messy divorce, while Kate has used every excuse to publicly shame him and paint him as a monster. 

Kate could stop or limit the filming get back into nursing or a different job, downsize and still have a reasonable comfortable life. She doesn't want to do that because she is lazy. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kate could make it work without filming. She only has 4 kids living at home. 5 people for that huge house. She could sell that big house and buy a smaller one with a much smaller mortgage. Her kids don’t need fancy stuff. They need a parent who cares about their welfare and well being. Does she still drive a big van? She could downsize to a minivan now. Kate could also get a real job. Like her ex husband.

5 people live in a house with over 6,000 sq feet, a pool, and lots of land. 

My family of 4 lives in a home with less than 1,400 square feet and a small yard. We manage just fine. Kate could manage just fine in something smaller. But she doesn’t want to. 

I agree. I didn’t mean that all that she has or gives to her kids is necessary for them, but I think Kate thinks it is. Even if they downsized and Kate went back to work as a nurse, I think she would still be a horrid person who is terribly selfish. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

If she behaved to patient in the manner she behaves on TV, I wouldn't want her as my nurse.

Edited by FloraKitty35
grammar
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 17

1 hour ago, FloraKitty35 said:

If she behaved to patient in the manner she behaves on TV, I wouldn't want her as my nurse.

I would love to hear what she was like back when she was a nurse. I’d be surprised if she was well liked by colleagues & patients. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

19 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

Personally I wouldn't either but she has a qualification that she could use if she chose to, she isn’t someone who has no qualifications or experience in work like a lot of the fundies we snark on. 

• Upvote 2

I used to follow Kate religiously; but lately I only check to see the latest Gosselin Drama. 

If Kate was in Contempt of Court did she have to go to jail? I saw on Daily Mail she was in contempt but it didn't say if she was in arrested. She used to look like she was de-aging but all that is catching up with her. Maybe her dating show romance (you know she is with one of them secretly) is on the rocks from all this? 

She is hurting her children so much! They need their dad~

• Upvote 3

On 12/22/2019 at 3:43 PM, rayneflower said:

. Maybe her dating show romance (you know she is with one of them secretly) is on the rocks from all this? 

Lol who would date her for real? How do we know the men on Kate + Date aren't just actors? Or maybe they're just like her and they deserve each other. The truth will speak for itself with that.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

Lol who would date her for real? How do we know the men on Kate + Date aren't just actors? Or maybe they're just like her and they deserve each other. The truth will speak for itself with that.

We don’t.

I assume TLC just puts out a casting call for “men for a dating-type reality show for a  nurse who has single-handedly raised her 8 children.” ?

• Disgust 2
  • I Agree 2

16 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Just sawThis.  Mady wants her own identity.   (and is anyone here surprised?). 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kate-plus-8-star-mady-gosselin-wants-to-have-her-own-identity/

Can't read the article but I am not surprised, Kate didn't seem to care about any of them showing their own personalities beyond the labels they were given in the shows intro and grouped them as the twins, or the sextuplets or by gender often. While Mady could be mean and have tantrums Kate seemed to goad her into it at times and for Mady going from one of two children to suddenly having 6 younger siblings when she was only 3 years old and suddenly on TV, I can see why she had her issues and being labelled as a brat at young age by the public would not have been good for her self esteem either. I hope her and Cara get the opportunity to be themselves and live a happy life at college and have some normality that they didn't get thanks to being in the limelight at a young age and the nasty divorce and being alienated from one parent hasn't helped them either. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 4

Kate has to pay a $1,500 fine. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kate-gosselin-contempt-court-filming-minor-children-tlc-show-without-permits.amp

I don’t typically use Fox News (aka Faux News) as a source, but several sources said the same thing, and a few even cited FN. 

I read elsewhere (but have no source) if she were to do it again the consequences would be greater, and possibly include jail time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

16 hours ago, HA88 said:

I read elsewhere (but have no source) if she were to do it again the consequences would be greater, and possibly include jail time. 

I'm sure Kate would then pitch a reality show about her time in jail.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

On 12/25/2019 at 9:23 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm sure Kate would then pitch a reality show about her time in jail.

I'd totally watch one with Kate in jail, she would try to bitch at people and then have it handed to her, both the CO's and other inmates would hate dealing with her. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, smittykins said:

We need to come up with a catchy title, though.

Kate + Inmate 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 22
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, smittykins said:

We need to come up with a catchy title, though.

Kate + 8 to 20 

Just edited because I like this better. :)

Edited by Queen Of Hearts
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 20

Well Kate may need to resort to desperate measures for a show now because TLC have cancelled her show... again. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, rayneflower said:

Saw a article this morning that TLC has dropped Kate Gosselin. 

Has anyone else heard this? 

Finally. It should have happened a long time ago.

• I Agree 5

I think she has also been ordered to turn over control of the trust accounts for Colin and Hannah to Jon, plus provide a full accounting for all the children's trust accounts.  I wouldn't be surprised if she fails to do that without further motions by Jon (and maybe more financial sanctions by the family law judge).  

Will she try to get her hooks into a wealthy man?  Sign on for any reality show that will still want her?  Empty the bank accounts and go on the lam?

Edited by EmmieJ
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

I think she has also been ordered to turn over control of the trust accounts for Colin and Hannah to Jon, plus provide a full accounting for all the children's trust accounts.  I wouldn't be surprised if she fails to do that without further motions by Jon (and maybe more financial sanctions by the family law judge).  

Will she try to get her hooks into a wealthy man?  Sign on for any reality show that will still want her?  Empty the bank accounts and go on the lam?

I still say she needs to sell that giant ass house and live off of any money she makes in that sale. She could do it. She just doesn’t want to. I imagine she’s grown accustomed to the lifestyle and doesn’t want to give it up. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I still say she needs to sell that giant ass house and live off of any money she makes in that sale. She could do it. She just doesn’t want to. I imagine she’s grown accustomed to the lifestyle and doesn’t want to give it up. 

Absolutely! She could make enough as a registered nurse to support the few kids she has at home but she’s too entitled now to become a mere “normal” human. 

• I Agree 4

I am with everyone that says they wouldn't want Kate as their RN. I could see her being a surgical nurse.

I have an acquaintance that prefers her patients sedated, she is a good OR nurse.  As I know her personally, I can see why she would be a good surgical nurse and not a good nurse with talking patients. She is a blunt, no nonsense, person that doesn't have patience for whiny people. I see Kate like this but worse than my acquaintance.

• Upvote 1