IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 9- Zealous in Zambia

samurai_sarah

please lift Esther and I and the ministry here in Zambia up to the Throne of Grace. We are needing God's Wisdom, His Grace, and His help. There are multiple issues, needs, and challenges we are facing at this moment.

We know Satan is fighting and I don't want to lean to my own understanding or get in the flesh regarding these matters.

"Satan" is fighting John again. :roll: More like John made some bad decisions and things are catching up to him. 

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I don't want to lean to my own understanding or get in the flesh regarding these matters.

Translation, please.  What does "get in the flesh" mean in fundie speak?

I now have a horrible vision stuck in my head of Johnboy dancing around starkers waving a bible and screaming at the natives in his daft accent.:brainbleach:

yuk and double yuk.

Do you think John ever gets tired of grifting? It seems like constantly pleading for donations and not having the security of knowing you'll receive the cash seem emotionally exhausting? By all appearances he is an bottomless well of grift.

18 minutes ago, Peas n carrots said:

Do you think John ever gets tired of grifting? It seems like constantly pleading for donations and not having the security of knowing you'll receive the cash seem emotionally exhausting? By all appearances he is an bottomless well of grift.

i think a normal person would, for the reason you give.  but John is special:  he's self-absorbed, has an entitlement complex, is lazy, thinks he's wonderful, and in his own warped mind believes he deserves hand-outs.  he's just too clueless and sort-sighted to see otherwise.

53 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

I now have a horrible vision stuck in my head of Johnboy dancing around starkers waving a bible and screaming at the natives in his daft accent.:brainbleach:

yuk and double yuk.

May he wear a loin cloth of poison ivy (or the native equivalent) and also get the world's worst sunburn.  

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Translation, please.  What does "get in the flesh" mean in fundie speak?

Doing what you want to do rather than what God wants you to do. It's a riff on all the talking Paul does about dying to self in the New Testament. 

Doing what you want to do rather than what God wants you to do. It's a riff on all the talking Paul does about dying to self in the New Testament. 

Can "getting in the flesh" be a new post count title?

This is the thread for proposing user titles.  Please include a link to where the name originated.  Thank  you!

15 hours ago, Peas n carrots said:

I get tired just reading the double-speak he uses to ask for support.  Lift us with your wallets prayers.  We are battling Satan, and a bad back, and various secret issues*.  Then he acts surprised that God (and a Canadian) has sent him money, when he didn't even ask directly for it. 

*Maybe the neighbors complained about his (unlicensed? unregulated?) stinky chicken farm.  Is John's church compound in a neighborhood?  I've not been able to figure out exactly where it is located and how much acreage he has. 

44 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

*Maybe the neighbors complained about his (unlicensed? unregulated?) stinky chicken farm.  Is John's church compound in a neighborhood?  I've not been able to figure out exactly where it is located and how much acreage he has. 

Sigh.  Most likely this.  Or a visa issue?  Or his students are leaving? Or or or....gosh, John can create problems on so many levels and dimensions...

Poor Esther, hope she and the kids are ok. They are pawns in his horrible plans and ideas. The bad back may be being mentioned again because the Guys are sick of doing the heavy work whilst he sits lording over them from his folding chair.

8/28 Facebook post:
John's overworked and overstressed.  :pb_rollseyes:  He's going on another juice fast.
Personally, I think we should hook him up with Jill (plexus cures everything) Rodrigues's "pink drink". 

About half-way through his post he writes this:

I'm specifically asking you to pray for me in this area as the Lord prompts you, as that would mean so much to me (and Esther too).

I found the inclusion of Esther odd.  Is Esther worried about him?  She has her own FB page (where I can't see her posts).  Is she asking us to pray for John's foray into health consciousness on her own page?  While I'm sure she gets more exercise, wouldn't Esther be eating/drinking roughly what Johns does?  Should we be praying for her health too?   So many questions...
John always does that to me (he's such a dickens!)  :my_angel: 

3 hours ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

John's overworked and overstressed.

It is a shame that a Freaky Friday situation couldn't take place where he and Esther could switch places (but let's make for at least a year and not just one day).  

So it sounds like John is lazy and living off junk food. 

I know I need to exercise more, and we've discussed doing that in the mornings with the men at the Timothy House, but I have to get my energy level back up to be able to do that.

Why do the poor guys in the Timothy house have to go along with John's exercise program? They seem to be working pretty damn hard. 

Thank you for your precious prayers for my physical body

:?

Now that quote has made me feel really icky and sick. As I said a page or two back PLEASE don't make me  think of Johns body. 

Yuk,yuk,yuk and eleventy yuks

:brainbleach:  :brainbleach:  :brainbleach: .................

But @Gobsmacked, you are supposed to be giving PRECIOUS PRAYERS for John's body! 

Doing a juice fast in America would be expensive, how much would it cost to do in Zambia? 

3 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

how much would it cost to do in Zambia? 

Well, John already has "the men" growing vegetables for him - so he may be able to do it quite cheaply.  I'm sure he won't be able to fast for more than a few days.  If he is really going to fast at all and this isn't just a bid for attention.

Can you imagine how grumpy John will get if he gives up caffeine and goes on a juice diet?  I think Esther is the one who needs prayers.  I give her 24 hours before she hands a kid an open coca cola and tells them to put it next to John as he documents his heroic efforts on Facebook.

It will be Satan's fault if John takes a swig. ;)

Perhaps John is overworked and overstressed because the chicken empire is failing.....I truly hope not, for the sake of the guys, but what exactly would he have to be stressed about that isn't self inflicted?

Poor Esther. I hope she isn't being run ragged tending to John-boys sick room needs. She needs to stay well to be able to keep the whole shebang  going for the sake of the children.

How on earth can he be stressed and overworked or whatever????????? He does nothing except annoy folk.

Oh, just remembered a wedding is being planned for two of his converts.  That probably counts as overwork for hisnibs. All that planning and writing of a looooooooong wedding sermon. That will severely task his precious brain.

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Thank you for your precious prayers for my physical body

It's his mentality and lazy ass that need serious help.  Probably, hell, definitely a hopeless cause.

On 8/28/2016 at 9:08 AM, formergothardite said:

Doing a juice fast in America would be expensive, how much would it cost to do in Zambia? 

Doesn't the Garden of Eden House have fruit trees? Maybe that's why Esther needs prayers, she's the one juicing all that fruit for John's cleanse :pb_rollseyes:

John is on another level of obnoxious and ridiculous. Another planet, really. Does any adult besides Esther respect him?

16 minutes ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

John is on another level of obnoxious and ridiculous. Another planet, really. Does any adult besides Esther respect him?

Dear Daddy Shrader appears to do. His brothers? I suspect not. 

There hasn't been a news letter for a while. I wonder just what Daddy Shrader is telling his sheeple to convince them to keep bankrolling his lazy lard arsed son. Surely they can't all seriously believe that John is worth the financial sacrifice. I find the while charade totally bewildering.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived