IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 9- Zealous in Zambia

samurai_sarah

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

He has been lying to people for way too long, people were bound to start looking into his stories. 

You mean "alternative facts," right?

I'm trying to figure out if some other group has taken notice of John and is bringing more scrutiny to his ministry.  Who knows, maybe he's being audited?  It would be nice if he spoke plainly, but I suppose that is too much to ask of such a [self] righteous man of God.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly the Zambian authorities are re-checking his paperwork. His visa wasn't obtained in the normal way if I remember from June 2014. The airline staff helped Esther and the kids at the airport after John sat in a heap and cried.

Didn't another American missionary help John obtain necessary paperwork to stay in Zambia at least temporarily? John repaid him by damaging his car on a drive to Lusaka from Kafue. A decent enough road but very busy. 

Sounds like John may be in deep do-da. 

Now is the time for John's leghumpers to come good for Esther and the kids.

Plane tickets to home. ASAP.

The good folk of Zambia are not stupid. They will have given John a chance. He is an idiot. 

I sincerely hope that the authorities are now questioning his reason for being in Kafue. 

22 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

I sincerely hope that the authorities are now questioning his reason for being in Kafue.

I can't remember, but is he driving around in an Ex-Gay Greg-style Troupie Missionary-mobile?   If so, that can't be helping matters.  

It's fun snarking on John, but incredibly sad that this man is the father of so many little children that he is incapable of supporting in any real way.  Which reminds me, when is Ester due to announce the next blessing? 

47 minutes ago, Howl said:

I can't remember, but is he driving around in an Ex-Gay Greg-style Troupie Missionary-mobile?   If so, that can't be helping matters.  

It's fun snarking on John, but incredibly sad that this man is the father of so many little children that he is incapable of supporting in any real way.  Which reminds me, when is Ester due to announce the next blessing? 

Sometime this spring or summer, with a due date next winter. She averages 18 months between pregnancies but the last few have been spaced out a bit, which is why I'm not putting a specific month. It should be fairly soon. 

However, hopefully if John is so upset and depressed about what's been going on, he will leave Esther alone. I'm not confident on it, though. 

His leghumpers must surely be wondering why he needs 4 vehicles. He doesn't. He just wants them. He is bored. He has to pretend to work, print tracts, teach folk. He is fed up. Time to move to the next great idea. He can't give up the pretence of doing something. He has children to feed. He is dancing in the dark, hasn't a clue what to do. Daddy genius Shrader is no help. He sends leghumper money to keep John thousands of miles away to keep up the pretence that John is godly. The reality is that John is bone idle lazy and can't keep his pants zipped.

I keep hoping for major cases of secondary infertility for Zsu, Esther, Jill, et al.

9 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

I keep hoping for major cases of secondary infertility for Zsu, Esther, Jill, et al.

I'd rather wish impotence/ED on PP, John, David and all the men. Women are valued little enough. If they can't even have more babies, they're essentially worthless. Look at how Jill talks about Poor Amy. 

6 hours ago, KnittingOwl said:

I'd rather wish impotence/ED on PP, John, David and all the men. Women are valued little enough. If they can't even have more babies, they're essentially worthless. Look at how Jill talks about Poor Amy. 

Either way, the woman will be blamed.

On 1/21/2017 at 10:50 AM, formergothardite said:

That is the weird thing, I'm not his friend.  I do have mutual friends with him because apparently some of the IFB people I know go to a church that support him. Can other people really not see a lot on his page? 

I think we determined at one point that you have to be at least a friend-of-friend to see Rea's content. Luckily most of his friends are not at all discriminating about accepting friend requests.

On 1/21/2017 at 0:19 PM, formergothardite said:

I looked it up because I remember a relative who did it and FB threatened to close their account.  It does appear to be against the rules, but google also shows that FB is very inconsistent about enforcing the rule. I'm not even sure why John is pretending that he shares the account with Esther when it is all him all the time and she has her own account. 

FB has absolutely zero standards that are universally enforced.

I think most people with "shared" accounts do the same as John. I always assume that one of them requires internet "accountability" for a very valid reason, or they're just trying to preemtively demonstrate their piety and commitment. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived