IGNORED

Scottie Brown gained 2 new grandkids this year!

WonderingInWA

12 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Unpopular opinion time, but I like the name Geneva. I had a great great aunt (born in the late 18somethings) by that name, and would consider it for a daughter if it weren't forever linked to Bradrick! and Doug Phillips, the Tooliest of Rapist Tools.

Even more unpopular opinion: I like Geneva, Knox, Loyal, AND Shepherd (these names can pass as simply "old-fashioned" as opposed to straight-up batshit).  At least the advent of "Spurgeon" can provide some small amount of consolation to poor Triumph and Courage.

6 minutes ago, erunerune said:

Even more unpopular opinion: I like Geneva, Knox, Loyal, AND Shepherd (these names can pass as simply "old-fashioned" as opposed to straight-up batshit).  

I like those names too. :pb_redface: Though they're a bit too much all together.

Another unpopular opinion: I really like the names DPIAR picked for his kids. "Liberty" is a cool name for a girl and I like that he didn't go with "Modesty" or "Chastity" or something like that. It's about the only nice thing I can say for the Tool. 

4 hours ago, erunerune said:

Even more unpopular opinion: I like Geneva, Knox, Loyal, AND Shepherd (these names can pass as simply "old-fashioned" as opposed to straight-up batshit).  At least the advent of "Spurgeon" can provide some small amount of consolation to poor Triumph and Courage.

For me, Triumph is synonymous with the rude dog puppet. Incidentally, Courage would also make an excellent name for a dog.

Triumph is a superhero name :P

Chastity is not a good name.  Except for fictional nuns.  Charity is okay though.

5 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

For me, Triumph is synonymous with the rude dog puppet. Incidentally, Courage would also make an excellent name for a dog.

Like Courage, the Cowardly Dog?

Here's a snippet:

In high school I had an incredibly unruly Pomeranian named Triumph, so I can't really shake the association.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 2:13 PM, mango_fandango said:

I have some ferrets. :ferret::ferret::ferret: They're ready to do their thing. They don't mind constantly going down rabbit holes; they love rescuing people and calling Dougie a tool.

I actually had the ferrets on standby IRL the other day.  I can't remember exactly where I was going, but without thinking I asked the people around me to "send the rescue ferrets if I don't come back in a few minutes".  They all looked at me weird. Woops.

I am so glad Kelly and Peter seem to have put the brakes on for awhile. Poor Kelly has had enough shit in her life for the past couple of years without adding another baby to the mix.

Do we know if the younger Bradricks are really estranged from the elder Brown parents? And isn't it time Scotty got Claudia married off and pumping out babies?

46 minutes ago, Sobeknofret said:

I am so glad Kelly and Peter seem to have put the brakes on for awhile. Poor Kelly has had enough shit in her life for the past couple of years without adding another baby to the mix.

Do we know if the younger Bradricks are really estranged from the elder Brown parents? And isn't it time Scotty got Claudia married off and pumping out babies?

I was just thinking this as well. Her siblings still seem to be pumping out the babies, but the Bradrick's have apparently stopped the quiverful nonsense. It appears that the whole DPIAT situation caused them to rethink their whole raison d'être.

like I said before, Kelly is refreshingly honest about how hard six kids can be at home...all the while she is gorgeous and thin and then I feel like crap. lol In all seriousness they seem very religious, which I would expect, homeschool, which I expect but she is more free and it seems that Peter values her as a person not just a "sturdy woman" as he was once quoted.    I think it takes a lot to change your belief system when everyone around is steeped in it...I do hope Scotty has a relationship with his Bradrick grandchildren.  It does speak volumes though that not a word was uttered from his mouth as his own SIL was berated by Dougie and his pregnant daughter moved thousands of miles away.  Scott Brown is a tool.

8 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

It does speak volumes though that not a word was uttered from his mouth as his own SIL was berated by Dougie and his pregnant daughter moved thousands of miles away.

He couldn't speak while his mouth was open to catch the crumbs from Dougie's table.

3 hours ago, Sobeknofret said:

Her mom came for a visit fairly recently and she also has an IG post about how blessed she was/is to have such wonderful parents and memories of such a happy childhood. I don't get the impression that they're estranged, just far away. 

4 hours ago, teachergirl said:

like I said before, Kelly is refreshingly honest about how hard six kids can be at home...all the while she is gorgeous and thin and then I feel like crap. lol In all seriousness they seem very religious, which I would expect, homeschool, which I expect but she is more free and it seems that Peter values her as a person not just a "sturdy woman" as he was once quoted.    I think it takes a lot to change your belief system when everyone around is steeped in it...I do hope Scotty has a relationship with his Bradrick grandchildren.  It does speak volumes though that not a word was uttered from his mouth as his own SIL was berated by Dougie and his pregnant daughter moved thousands of miles away.  Scott Brown is a tool.

Wouldn't they be better off if he kept away?

On 28.7.2016 at 10:37 PM, princessmahina said:

At least Spurgeon will someday be able to go by his middle name. Perseverance, Defender, and Cromwell aren't any better than their respective first names. Geneva, Courage, and Shepherd got off easy.

I sound like a broken record, but IMHO Elliott is a beautiful name. Couldn't they just name him Elliott Spurgeon Seewald? He would have a batshit crazy middle name, but his first name would be absolutely normal.

14 hours ago, Sobeknofret said:

He needs Claudia as his secretary. And since Blair and David and their families seem to be still living close and produce babies like rabbits, she probably supports the families a lot.

13 hours ago, Sydney Fox said:

I was just thinking this as well. Her siblings still seem to be pumping out the babies, but the Bradrick's have apparently stopped the quiverful nonsense. It appears that the whole DPIAT situation caused them to rethink their whole raison d'être.

And not only them. Kelly is still very close to Christie Weathers, another more or less prominent former VF-SAHD. She once had a really fundie blog, where she promoted violence against children (inspired by Voddie Baucham), modesty and a lot of bullshit how feminism destroys the world. Nowadays she seems, just like Kelly, to be less fundie (judged by appearance) and more into the whole hipster, crunchy lifestyle. She is still homeschooling, but her kids don't seem to be as sheltered as most of the fundie kids we see everyday. And she hasn't been pregnant for quite some time.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 10:26 PM, ladyamylynn said:

In high school I had an incredibly unruly Pomeranian named Triumph, so I can't really shake the association.

My father had a Triumph motorcycle....ah, never mind!

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 10:28 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

Unpopular opinion time, but I like the name Geneva. I had a great great aunt (born in the late 18somethings) by that name, and would consider it for a daughter if it weren't forever linked to Bradrick! and Doug Phillips, the Tooliest of Rapist Tools.

I like it, too. Reminds me of Genevra (Ginny) Weasley from Harry Potter. Maybe that's Geneva's nickname?

6 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

I like it, too. Reminds me of Genevra (Ginny) Weasley from Harry Potter. Maybe that's Geneva's nickname?

They call her Eva. 

Before Paris Holton's parents were born, there was a girl at school named Vienna. I remember how confused I was to find out there was a city in Europe named for her. Thus Geneva wouldn't have bothered me if I'd been unaware of the Bradricks'! devotion to John Calvin and his connection to the city. 

19 hours ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

They call her Eva. 

Oh, see I like both Geneva and Eva. A little old-fashioned, but pretty solid names.

On July 28, 2016 at 4:49 AM, uber frau said:

Blair and Monica have been producing one a yr for the past 4 or 5 yrs. They're both young enough that I don't see them slowing down any time soon.

I want to downvote your post as a reflexive reaction to the idea of having a baby every year. I'm restraining myself. 

• 3 months later...
On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 6:18 PM, halcionne said:

Blair and Taylor Tsantles also are up to five: Aeden Chase, Adalyn Paige, Carter Owen, a toddler whose name and sex I don't know, and apparently, a newborn about whom I also know nothing.

On Blair Tsantles' Facebook, there is a new pic and she answers to someone,  her children's names: Aeden, Adalyn, Carter, Harper (girl) and Felicity.

Archived