IGNORED

Legion's Saga

legion

I dont do links or screen shots well . I cannot for the ever fucking life of me say anything thats actually floating in my brain.   Good bye folks. Im done with trying to keep up with the nog shit and because my health is getting worse and worse I kinda dont give a fuck about the rest.  I want to but I can't/ Goodbye. Mods....thank you for letting me stay here and puttin up with my shit. loves for not kicking me out!!   Booom.....hope your 'stuff' works out for you, stay positive. I know you can do this.   And thanks to my new friend who taught me a whole new world. Love you all, but I cannot do this any more. Thank you for the journey you taught me well.   ~~~~Legion   Of all the plaaces  I have have visted or lurked on, this one is the best. Tyoto.....I was hacked thru my g mail....my son's actuallly and thats  where it started. An all in one account is just that and if someone can hack the one, they get to it all [seemingly] I dont have time anymore and this dying shit is bothering me....there is so much I want to do and finish and honestly, as much as I want to see the nog kids get some sanity in their lives, i cant. I sent a message ti nogs one time trying to get nikki to understand that she will not live forever.That you cannot fight a sysytem, but only influence and change whats around you. I got my son and hubby to think about now fullo time cause thats all I got left.  Good luck to everyone and I hope those kids turn our ok and the parents do good by them at some point soon.   ThaNk you.   How do I start athread to discuss my own shit instead of just leaving.....I do not want to sidetrack to nog threads. Thank you  Pms and I need some help here....you guys are awesome!!!

41 minutes ago, legion said:

I dont do links or screen shots well . I cannot for the ever fucking life of me say anything thats actually floating in my brain.   Good bye folks. Im done with trying to keep up with the nog shit and because my health is getting worse and worse I kinda dont give a fuck about the rest.  I want to but I can't/ Goodbye. Mods....thank you for letting me stay here and puttin up with my shit. loves for not kicking me out!!   Booom.....hope your 'stuff' works out for you, stay positive. I know you can do this.   And thanks to my new friend who taught me a whole new world. Love you all, but I cannot do this any more. Thank you for the journey you taught me well.   ~~~~Legion   Of all the plaaces  I have have visted or lurked on, this one is the best. Tyoto.....I was hacked thru my g mail....my son's actuallly and thats  where it started. An all in one account is just that and if someone can hack the one, they get to it all [seemingly] I dont have time anymore and this dying shit is bothering me....there is so much I want to do and finish and honestly, as much as I want to see the nog kids get some sanity in their lives, i cant. I sent a message ti nogs one time trying to get nikki to understand that she will not live forever.That you cannot fight a sysytem, but only influence and change whats around you. I got my son and hubby to think about now fullo time cause thats all I got left.  Good luck to everyone and I hope those kids turn our ok and the parents do good by them at some point soon.   ThaNk you.

Legion, I was hoping you would reconsider but understand if you do not want to continue with us. We enjoyed having you around! You are funny! Thoughts and prayers to you, be well and have a drink for us!

9 minutes ago, EweSheep said:

Legion, I was hoping you would reconsider but understand if you do not want to continue with us. We enjoyed having you around! You are funny! Thoughts and prayers to you, be well and have a drink for us!

You guys are awesome and I need to start athread for me about my death shit ....had 2 brews tonight    didn't help I still am hating and bitchy;}   Where do I start a thread....

2 minutes ago, legion said:

You guys are awesome and I need to start athread for me about my death shit ....had 2 brews tonight    didn't help I still am hating and bitchy;}   Where do I start a thread....

Where do you start? at the beginning or anywhere you are comfortable with. Please let me know, I would very much like to partake and help in any way I can. I don't know my way around FJ though, so will need a clue.

As far as this moment, take care of yourself first, much <3 sent your way.

29 minutes ago, legion said:

You guys are awesome and I need to start athread for me about my death shit ....had 2 brews tonight    didn't help I still am  hating and bitchy;}   Where do I start a thread....

I admit I don't know my way around FJ very well. I have seen status updates by people, to talk about personal stuff. Scroll down towards the bottom of this page and you may see a box that says, "What's on your mind?" Click on it, and you can type in it. I think it will post a status update that other people can respond to. Have you ever noticed that list of status updates down on the lower part of (I think) every web page in FJ?

I've also seen blogs, but have no idea how to start one (have not looked into it as I also have no desire to start one). But that's another way people talk about what's happening in their lives, and other people check in and comment or whatever.

HTH, I'm feeling kind of cruddy today so I feel you when you say you're having trouble putting words together.

@refugee those interested in starting a blog it's very simple:  at the top of the screen under the create menu is "create blog."  Just follow the prompts and name it.  There are more detailed instructions in the FAQ.  

for statuses you can either go to the create drop down and select 'create status' or go to your profile and post in the 'what's on your mind field.'

@legion I will follow along if you want to tell your story. I hope that the morning brings a fresh perspective for you but sometimes you just have to throw stuff against the wall and hope that most of it doesn't stick. Best wishes to you.

Thanks!!! I would just like to live each day  and enjoy it....and tips on how to cut onions would be a help!!  [nerve disorder thats taking my hands/arms/legs away]    Good news is when i get incredidibly bored, I can play connect the dots with scars. :}

Thanks....I gotta get some shut eye tonight. I was not expecting this and dayuuummm  Thank you all! Ill post aging tomorrow if I can find the fing thread topic/title.....my comuter hates me.

Archived