IGNORED

Jinger & Jerk V - Engaged

SpoonfulOSugar

(The Devil made me use the title.  Maybe it was a demon.)

We think Jinger might have met the folks.

At least, they were eating in Pennsylvania.

Photos, buffets, diets - it's a Duggar smorgasbord!

Last page of part four:

Onward, posters, onward!

Edited:  So it wasn't the Devil, @Bad Wolf made me do it!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nst

• marmalade

• JermajestyDuggar

• EmCatlyn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If someone had a warehouse full of excess flamingos, could you spray paint them harvest colors, stick some Hobby Lobby feathers on them, and repurpose them as Thanksgiving turkeys? Asking for a friend

JD is not just awkward on camera, he is a bit curmudgeonly. I am always waiting for him to pop open a Budweiser, pull on his NASCAR cap and call Josh a sumbitch. 

The trees in the background gave me a christmas feeling, so I made this. No need for christmas card this year, Jinger and Jeremy, I fixed it for you!

Posted Images

The Duggars meeting Jeremy's family

tumblr_oaufcvg8O81r9t2zdo3_1280.jpg$

I couldn't edit my post :my_confused:

According to tumblr(duggars.tumblr.com) that's Jeremy's  family.

• Upvote 3
SpoonfulOSugar

AFAIK, Jeremy only has two siblings - both adult.

I don't know who all the littles would be . . . .

nastyhobbitses
1 minute ago, SpoonfulOSugar said:

The results of his sowing of wild oats at SIN-acuse University?

• Upvote 31
Palimpsest
3 minutes ago, SpoonfulOSugar said:

Paid extras?  The twin(?) boys in matching specs are cute.  They could be in a Life cereal ad.

Perhaps cousins.  I don't think either of the two siblings has children.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1
justmy2cents
7 minutes ago, SpoonfulOSugar said:

According to a fan page on FB those are his cousins.

• Upvote 5
Bad Wolf

I came up with Jinger courts the jerk. I'm thrilled that it's being used. :56247951a4b60_32(2):

• Upvote 14
JermajestyDuggar

I'm curious about his extended family. His dad's family is Roman Catholic right? I wonder what they all think of the Duggar circus.

• Upvote 4
SpoonfulOSugar
2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I came up with Jinger courts the jerk. I'm thrilled that it's being used. :56247951a4b60_32(2):

I would have given you credit, but I couldn't remember *who* said it - just that it seriously tickled my snark funny bone.

Now remedied. :)

• Upvote 1
Lillymuffin

image.jpegThey must have been at a family reunion or something. Unless I'm mistaken, Jeremy's family is from the Philly area, but the photo on the left is taken somewhere in Wyckoff, NJ (by the rug they're standing on). That would certainly explain the extended family. Wyckoff is in NE Jersey, so they've certainly made the rounds lately. 

Edited by Lillymuffin
Photo
  • Upvote 1
Purrl

Maybe the family all got together to meet Jinger & her family. Mine does that when one of the younger ones wants to introduce us to a serious boy/girlfriend. It's easier than going around introducing them to one household at a time.

• Upvote 5
Pandora Spocks

Wait a minute -- am I losing my vision or is that Ashley Salyer standing next to Jessa in the middle pic on the right? 

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1
GoneDownTheRabbitHole

I have to say, these are some of the first pics of Jinger I've seen in a long time where she doesn't look physically pained to be there. Though I have no hopes of her being freed at the moment, at least she can be happier than in the Duggar zoo.

• Upvote 12
louisa05

The way she is kind of crushed into his chest when he has an arm around her is just weird to me. Who wants to stand around like that? 

Of course, I suppose if that is all the physical contact you are allowed with a significant other, that's what happens. Still looks weird and sort of uncomfortable. 

• Upvote 5
nickelodeon

Jinger has some serious Forward Head Posture, yeesh. Endless hours hunched over reading the Bible will do that to ya.

• Upvote 16
louisa05
5 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Jinger has some serious Forward Head Posture, yeesh. Endless hours hunched over reading the Bible will do that to ya.

I think that in these photos, she might suffocate in the jock's armpit if she didn't have her head way forward. Very, very awkward. 

• Upvote 13
EmCatlyn
51 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

The way she is kind of crushed into his chest when he has an arm around her is just weird to me. Who wants to stand around like that? 

Of course, I suppose if that is all the physical contact you are allowed with a significant other, that's what happens. Still looks weird and sort of uncomfortable. 

Isn't part of the crushed -into pose a result of trying to squeeze in more people in a picture?

• Upvote 4
louisa05
Just now, EmCatlyn said:

Isn't part of the crushed -into pose a result of trying to squeeze in more people in a picture?

There is plenty of room in the picture with the little boys. There is enough room in the other photo for him not to crush her like that. No one else is crushing the person next to them. 

I think it is very much because it is the only contact allowed. 

• Upvote 6
9 hours ago, SpoonfulOSugar said:

their future children 

9 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

According to a fan page on FB those are his cousins.

gotta court the endless children armies

who is Ashley Salyer ?

Ashley Sayler is Nathan Bates' ex-courting partner, speculation exists on whether or not they are back together.

• Upvote 1
JemimaPuddle-Duck
5 hours ago, Pandora Spocks said:

Wait a minute -- am I losing my vision or is that Ashley Salyer standing next to Jessa in the middle pic on the right? 

image.jpeg

Nope, not her

• Upvote 2
BabyBottlePop
Just now, karen77 said:

well, we called that a few weeks ago!

Well yeah... I'm honestly surprised they waited as long as they did. When they announced the courtship I figured it'd be a week, maybe two.

• Upvote 6
  • SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic