IGNORED

Working on a dollhouse

Kailash

A snake would be a subversive pet! 

Let me think, not many of my friends are herpetaphiles... A light, some source of moisture (a little pool inside a pseudo cave I think), grass at the bottom and a big branch is what I remember.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Spanger said:

what do you all think?  Votes or input appreciated!

Mice, hamsters, or guinea pigs for cute.

Or tarantulas!  They are cute and furry - but scare the living daylights out of me.   Although snakes would be even worse.

I think fish would be awesome. There are so many crazy looking fish out there. Some of them are absolutely gorgeous. 

Whatever you decide, show us!! Those containers are cool.

I’ll probably end up making them all into pet containers, eventually, but just put one per house unless the doll is an actual pet hoarder.  So I should be able to make a good variety of pets over time.  The only other thing they make me think of is Rubbermaid storage bins, but pet cages sound way more fun to make.  (Lots of room in all my doll closets for Rubbermaid bins though, lol.).  I keep checking the kitchen recycling at work every day to see if any more are in there.  I’m sure my coworkers think I’m just batshit crazy.

I recently bonded with a Spanger-mom aged coworker over how much fun it is to get stoned and work on craft projects... when I told her what my plans were for the pudding containers, she said, “How much ganj have you been smoking?!”

Random PS- the pudding cup things are from Costco, from the bakery/desserts section, if anyone is curious to get some.  It comes on a tray with a dozen of them, and the pudding was pretty tasty too.  Not sure about price, might be kind of up there if you literally just want the cups, but if you have a holiday party or something where you’d actually eat the puddings, the containers are a nice side bonus.

Archived