IGNORED

Things that give you the Demons!

Black Aliss

Adopted kids.  Because of all the demons left over from the birth parents.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fortune cookies, shorts, rap music, holding hands before marriage, college, debt, pork.

16 hours ago, Lachlanne said:

Considering this confession, I would say we need to ad LadyCrow1313 to the list of things to avoid.

;)

13 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

That, and for being a crow. Crows are evil. They are spys for you know who.

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

Thank you for the laugh. It's a good way to start the work week (which work itself gives you the demons).  ;) 

15 hours ago, smittykins said:

Around here for awhile, used furniture would give you bedbugs instead of demons...:tw_dizzy:

Bedbugs are Satan's minions. Tiny, biting, mini-devils.

4 hours ago, smittykins said:

According to Jack Chick, being raped gives you a "demon of defilement."

Uninvited

:esad::esad::esad:

Fuck you Jack Chick. 

Jack Chick is evil. Wolf in sheeps clothes. Jack Chick is a demon.

^X eleventy.

What I've never been able to figure out, though:. A boy who is molested by a male becomes gay, but a female raped by a male becomes a lesbian?

Don't forget KISS. KISS' music played backwards leads you to Satan. I heard that on the 700 Club back in the olden days.

Knights/Kids In Satan's Service 

Just now, smittykins said:

Knights/Kids In Satan's Service 

(It was my late husband's favorite band, and he heard that ALL.THE.TIME, and he was Catholic.

9 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Don't forget KISS. KISS' music played backwards leads you to Satan. I heard that on the 700 Club back in the olden days.

One of my uncles was a HUGE Kiss fan back in the day. He then converted into religion at some point (I don't know the cause of such a thing; he'd sent my brother & sister tapes of rambling nonsense; I was first hurt that I didn't get one, but overall glad that I didn't). We (the family & I) haven't seen/heard from him in years, so we have no idea with what's happening in his life. I hope he's doing ok. 

Anything with magic. So that meant, among our fundier acquaintances, Disney, Harry Potter, Magic Treehouse, for starters. For some, anything with talking animals (I guess that would leave out Redwall, Charlotte's Web, NIMH, Black Beauty, and more.) We had almost all the Disney movies, and we regularly got Magic Treehouse books from the library, and yet just the other day, one of our grown kids pointed to Magic Treehouse books in the used bookstore we were visiting and said something about them being forbidden. I looked at them in astonishment. "But we got them from the library! Your sibling loved those books!" And they looked back at me and shook their head. "I don't remember," they said. "I must be remembering the people at church talking about it."

I wish we'd been more careful of the company we were keeping.

There was a guy named Derek Prince in the 1980s, who wrote a book called Pigs in the Parlour. Some of my previously thoughtful, intelligent friends went off the deep end after reading his stuff. One of them had decorated her kitchen with roosters. I found a cute ceramic rooster in a thrift store and bought it for her, and she told me she didn't collect them anymore because of some kind of demonic thing or other. And we had a weekly date for lunch at a Chinese restaurant, but my friends suddenly decided that it was "food offered to idols" because of the dragons in the pictures on the walls, and they wouldn't go out for Chinese food anymore. Sad. I remember getting ostracized by them not much later, because I wasn't spiritual enough, apparently.

1 hour ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I was going to say that was Ozzie but knew I was wrong! But I suppose Ozzy is demonic too with a band called Black Sabbath and the whole bat incident.

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Are we back in the Middle Ages just yet? Shall I burn some incense to ward off the plague?

7 hours ago, smittykins said:

According to Jack Chick, being raped gives you a "demon of defilement."

Uninvited

:esad::esad::esad:

Even worse is the one "Lisa"where a pedophile is "forgiven" because he accepts Christ, yet nobody cares about the title character who was molested.

http://www.fmh-child.org/Lisa.html

Butterball turkeys! They certified their turkeys were all halal a few years ago and the Fundies and quite a few others (Christian & non) started a boycott. Because of Acts 21:25.

Tahoe, Las Vegas and Atlantic City.  The devils playground.

That includes cards, dice etc.

51 minutes ago, ADoyle90815 said:

Even worse is the one "Lisa"where a pedophile is "forgiven" because he accepts Christ, yet nobody cares about the title character who was molested.

http://www.fmh-child.org/Lisa.html

This is so fucked up and disturbing.  I can't believe what I just read. There isn't enough brain bleach for this. :brainbleach:

Eggs. *whispers* the deviled kind :kitty-shifty:

We prefer to call them Heaven Eggs :laughing-rolling:

42 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

Aren't those what the Maxwells call Picnic Eggs?

1 hour ago, iweartanktops said:

aren't eggs in general bad, because you're aborting baby chickens?

Tattoos, rock music, Harry Potter, atheism, & liberalism.

48 minutes ago, dawbs said:

aren't eggs in general bad, because you're aborting baby chickens?

Only if they are fertile eggs. Which, in the natural order of things, all eggs should be, because hens need their headship, too!

Archived