IGNORED

Jim Bob blind item

copyed

Take this with a grain of salt -- it isn't confirmed, but I've been reading this site for years and a lot of what it publishes ends up having some truth:

It's item #132.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/JULY.html

The Cliffs Notes version:

"It all started several years ago. His wife could not get pregnant any longer, but our guy, who is probably an A list reality star, or was at one point, wanted more kids. What to do? Well, I will tell you what he did. He used a lot of that leverage and power he has in his community and found a teen just out of high school who had been brainwashed into thinking the best thing to do in her life is to be with this man and bear his kids. They started trying right away at the home of her parents."

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, copyed said:

Take this with a grain of salt -- it isn't confirmed, but I've been reading this site for years and a lot of what it publishes ends up having some truth:

It's item #132.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/JULY.html

The Cliffs Notes version:

"It all started several years ago. His wife could not get pregnant any longer, but our guy, who is probably an A list reality star, or was at one point, wanted more kids. What to do? Well, I will tell you what he did. He used a lot of that leverage and power he has in his community and found a teen just out of high school who had been brainwashed into thinking the best thing to do in her life is to be with this man and bear his kids. They started trying right away at the home of her parents."

JimBob Duggar is a lot of things... But I highly doubt he'd be interested in purposely impregnating a teenager out of holy wedlock. 

I'm going to call bull on this one.

Yeah, although it did give me a picture of JB with a teenager, which made me feel quite I'll. But no way is that true

I was thinking Kody Brown for that one too, but realistically probably just completely made up. Not to mention disgusting. :my_confused:

Yeah, and why would he impregnate  someone only to have that baby raised by the mother's parents? Outside his authority? Hell no.

This is totally made up.  

Aside from the fact that JB has never been an A-list celebrity (or even B list) and that in spite of Gothard's and other abuses, monogamy is a big deal in that community, I don't think JB is that influential and powerful.  Why would any parents want him boinking their daughter so that they can then raise the child?  And what would having a child out of wedlock do to that kid and her family?  Whoever wrote this needs to take a lesson about the crucial differences between different cults.  

Furthermore, my impression is that JB wants more kids that he can claim publicly and put on his TV show.   Now, if you told me that JB and Michelle had secretly made a deal with a surrogate mother I might consider that this is where they are going with their talk of adoption.    But this is nonsense.

It seems to pay this guy well to make up lies.  How many of us clicked on this fiction?

Pass the brain bleach. I cannot get this digusting picture out of my head. I'm on fence on this one.

Jim Bob is a lot of things but I don't think he'd do that. If it had said try and force a pregnant teen to let them adopt her child I would believe it but I just doubt he would cheat on Michelle and not with a teenager. He seams to genuinely love and care for Michelle and unlike Josh value his marriage vows.

2 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

This is totally made up.  

Aside from the fact that JB has never been an A-list celebrity (or even B list) and that in spite of Gothard's and other abuses, monogamy is a big deal in that community, I don't think JB is that influential and powerful.  Why would any parents want him boinking their daughter so that they can then raise the child?  And what would having a child out of wedlock do to that kid and her family?  Whoever wrote this needs to take a lesson about the crucial differences between different cults.  

Yeah I feel like JB likes having so many kids because 1. it makes him famous ish (fam-ish?) and gets him on TV which gets him free stuff so he can claim the lord is blessing him for being so godly and 2. it (until Joshgates) gave him a certain amount of pull and prestige in IBLP. He was never inner circle, obviously, but he was a well known name and was considered to be blessed by god because of his quiver full and his television show and his free house and his son with the fancy FRC job. So it makes very little sense for him to want to have a kid through extra-marital affair only to have that kid never be able to be one he can claim and train up.

What constitutes being an "A-list reality star"? The only such people I can think of are the Kardashian-Jenners. In comparison, all other "reality stars" are C-list at best.

4 hours ago, lizzybee said:

I was thinking Kody Brown for that one too, but realistically probably just completely made up. Not to mention disgusting. :my_confused:

I mean, I think some blinds have credibility (the ones about Tom Hiddleston & T. Swift being a in PRomance or mutual beards and about Prince before his untimely death come to mind), but I definitely would not guess Jim Bob for this one. Kody Brown seems like a good bet, and we already know he's a creep. Plus the young girl being convinced this is the "correct thing" seems like it would match up with fundamentalist mormonism pretty well...

When comes to the Duggars, I am not so quick to dismiss rumors.

I find this one too extreme to believe as a Duggar blind item. 

I do think the next Duggar scandal will be about Jim Bob, but I think it'll be financial in nature, not sexual.

8 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I do think the next Duggar scandal will be about Jim Bob, but I think it'll be financial in nature, not sexual.

Agreed Jim Bob may come across creepy but he would never risk doing anything sexual and getting caught. Fiddling the books to avoid paying more tax another matter he may believe no one will investigate him and the risks are lower. 

1 hour ago, closetcagebaby said:

I mean, I think some blinds have credibility (the ones about Tom Hiddleston & T. Swift being a in PRomance or mutual beards and about Prince before his untimely death come to mind), but I definitely would not guess Jim Bob for this one. Kody Brown seems like a good bet, and we already know he's a creep. Plus the young girl being convinced this is the "correct thing" seems like it would match up with fundamentalist mormonism pretty well...

The Taylor Swift thing smells fake from everywhere, no one deserves Credit for gessing the obvious.

Okay, clicked on the link and read the blind item... that part about everyone in the house hearing the squeaky twin mattress and sagging box spring - I just can't get that image out of my mind....

No idea whether it's true, but I would not write it off - narcissistic man, obsessed with procreating - not the first crazy man to pick up a Bible and convince himself, quite easily, that polygamy was his entitlement.  Especially if the money was still rolling in when he hatched this scheme it would be fairly easy to convince some of the other cult members that this is what God laid on their hearts.

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

I would not be so sure about this. Wasn't there rumors about JB and Josh going to strip clubs in the NW Arkansas area? I would believe it if it wasn't a teen but a young woman and if she was living alone or with friends. And yes to the second part. The next scandal would probably be a financial one.  Honestly, I can't wait for that one! But JB has too many friends in high circles around the area. It will not come out the natural/legal way. You need a whistle blower for that, like with the molestation scandal or a hacker (AM scandal).

46 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

I would not be so sure about this. Wasn't there rumors about JB and Josh going to strip clubs in the NW Arkansas area? I would believe it if it wasn't a teen but a young woman and if she was living alone or with friends. And yes to the second part. The next scandal would probably be a financial one.  Honestly, I can't wait for that one! But JB has too many friends in high circles around the area. It will not come out the natural/legal way. You need a whistle blower for that, like with the molestation scandal or a hacker (AM scandal).

I think it was just Josh, IIRC.

I might be willing to believe JB had an affair with a young woman, as you said, but I can't really see him looking to get someone pregnant outside the marriage. If he can't claim the kid, it doesn't come with any of the fun benefits of eleventy billion kids like free stuff and a quiver full and manual labor. I guess anything is possible, but I feel like this blind was made up by someone who sort of missed the point of IBLP and doesn't quite understand *why* they have a bajillion kids.

Ew but untrue. First of all, JB is not and has never been, nor will he ever be, more than a "D" list celebrity... even lower, if Kathy Griffin is an actual "D" lister.

Secondly, Ew. Who'd allow it. He has no influence, no power, no charisma.

Thirdly, I agree with the posters who said Jim Bob's scandal will be financial. I really believe his insecurities lie firmly entrenched in procreating and money.

2 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Ew but untrue. First of all, JB is not and has never been, nor will he ever be, more than a "D" list celebrity... even lower, if Kathy Griffin is an actual "D" lister.

Secondly, Ew. Who'd allow it. He has no influence, no power, no charisma.

Thirdly, I agree with the posters who said Jim Bob's scandal will be financial. I really believe his insecurities lie firmly entrenched in procreating and money.

Kathy Griffin is absolutely hilarious, & is awesome to see live. As much as she loves to snark on many other reality show people & celebrities, has she ever spoken about the Duggars? I think she'd tear them apart (or make JB cry, at least).

On 15/07/2016 at 4:24 AM, Fundie Bunny said:

The Taylor Swift thing smells fake from everywhere, no one deserves Credit for gessing the obvious.

I thought Swift and Hiddleston confirmed that they were together?

I'm so confused...

8 minutes ago, kunoichi66 said:

I thought Swift and Hiddleston confirmed that they were together?

I'm so confused...

I just mean that this is a PR relationship. Confirming it doesn't make it real

Archived