IGNORED

Sierra Jo: Duggar Clone with Hand Dipped Strawberries

SpoonfulOSugar

On 8/4/2016 at 2:42 PM, Bad Wolf said:

Mark is smoking hot? Is that allowed in fundie circles? I think I've been defrauded.

Me thinks she don't know what smoking hot looks like. 

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On August 11, 2016 at 6:25 PM, OyToTheVey said:

Me thinks she don't know what smoking hot looks like. 

Yeah.  He's not hot.  

I just this month got contact lenses because my glasses were buggering my ears like crazy.  Anyway, I have one eye corrected for up close and one eye corrected for distance.  My right eye doesn't open like my left eye does.  It is never easy to put the contact in my right eye.  Taking a bug eyed selfie might be impossible for me.

I always figure the eyes were like when you ask a kid if he's lying, his eyes get wide to look innocent.

Sierra will probably plan Jinger's wedding, but I sooo don't want her to just so there can be something different. Plus, I secretly want to see Sierra spurned from the Duggar nupitals. It's mean of me, but she's so leghumper-ish, I can't stand it!

1 hour ago, season of life said:

Sierra will probably plan Jinger's wedding, but I sooo don't want her to just so there can be something different. Plus, I secretly want to see Sierra spurned from the Duggar nupitals. It's mean of me, but she's so leghumper-ish, I can't stand it!

I bet Sierra and Jessa will plan it together and ask Jinger nothing 

we will see endless episodes of Jessa making decisions while Jinger is in a corner with Jill talking about babies. 

On 8/4/2016 at 2:42 PM, Bad Wolf said:

Mark is smoking hot? Is that allowed in fundie circles? I think I've been defrauded.

I first read this as "Mark is smoking pot?"

It would explain the chocolate dipped strawberries, quality munchie food.  But the I reread.

1 hour ago, Shadoewolf said:

I'll just leave this right here...

FB_IMG_1471264278108.jpg

Is this how Ken Ham explains the extinction of dinosaurs at the Ark Encounter?

6 minutes ago, catlady said:

Is this how Ken Ham explains the extinction of dinosaurs at the Ark Encounter?

1 hour ago, Shadoewolf said:

I'll just leave this right here...

FB_IMG_1471264278108.jpg

Where is this? Love it! 

Just what I needed today. :clap: Thank you Shadoewolf for cheering me up.

Sierra's latest "You Matter Mondays" irks me because it's just another way to show how wonderful she is. She kisses the butts of police officers so much. At least the firefighters were included. It's similar to Amy and her Redbox good deed. She wants to show the world she is charitable and precious.

And she and other fundies gotta stop calling their kids "warriors". Warriors are people in fantasy novels, not brainwashed little children.

If Mark is hot, then I look just like Miranda Kerr...

(I don't look like Miranda in the slightest)

Eh, I'm not going to snark on Mark's looks. He's an alright looking guy and beauty is subjective anyway. She finds him attractive and that's what matters.

Although, for the sake of her sanity and uterus, it might be a good thing if they found each other a little less attractive. 

After her current instagram about what she's doing on her break day, I have decided that I want to take Sierra's energy and bottle it somehow. My best friend and my husband are just like this - both always busy because they want to be. Since Sierra doesn't want to stop having children I'm interested in what her limits will actually be (what is going to tire/slow this woman down) I don't think her laundry room break down is going to come as quickly as Michelle's. 

I don't think she meant a "break" from her day to day activities. I think she meant a break in her diet/exercise habits maybe?

Since in that latest tabloid article, it looked like Jinger and Her guy were at a cake testing, I bet that Sierra is pissed.

26 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

Is Mark wearing a woman's shirt in her recent photo?

I think it's just a tight, ill-fitting shirt. I feel bad for Mark, I hate when clothes don't sit right on me.

Definitely ill-fitting. But the wording on it just looks like something you'd see on a woman's shirt.

On 8/20/2016 at 6:26 PM, ClaraOswin said:

Definitely ill-fitting. But the wording on it just looks like something you'd see on a woman's shirt.

Agreed. It looks weird and ill-fitting. I think she bought them for her whole family so they can be all matchy-matchy like fundies like to be:

Has she ever said where she got "Tookie" out of Edyn/Ellyn/whatever this kid's "E" name is? I'm curious. Not in a bitchy way, for once.

I doubt that Sierra  bought those shirts. I suspect that the shirt seller "love_blooms-here" provided them for free in exchange for the publicity.

I feel like ever week or so, someone in the Duggar/Bates orbit  is showing off a new gift that a  fundyChristian Etsy or Amazon Marketplace vendor sent them.

I wish I had leghumpers mailing me free sh*t all the time! : )  

23 hours ago, princessmahina said:

Has she ever said where she got "Tookie" out of Edyn/Ellyn/whatever this kid's "E" name is? I'm curious. Not in a bitchy way, for once.

I assumed it was a cutesy nickname, no connection to her name. I called my little sister all sorts of things when she was born because she was pretty chubby.

Sierra better get pregnant pronto so she and Jessa can have bumping bellies photoshoots at Tacos4Life. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived