• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
sophie10130

Pokemon Go!

Spent
ViolaSebastian

I'm not sure who among us is CatKirk83, but I want you to know that I squealed with delight to get a present from Newton, Iowa. I grew up an hour from there! I'm amazed it has a Pokestop! I've been to the Maytag Dairy Farms!

Unimpressed
AliceInFundyland
13 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I'm not sure who among us is CatKirk83, but I want you to know that I squealed with delight to get a present from Newton, Iowa. I grew up an hour from there! I'm amazed it has a Pokestop! I've been to the Maytag Dairy Farms!

I was wondering who that is as well. I know Newton. So tiny! 

Spent
ViolaSebastian
26 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

It's been twenty years since it's even entered my mind. What a blast from the past!

Spent
potato

I was just showing my fiancé some of the cool stops/gifts from you all and he wants in on the fun gifts.  If you want to add him, his code is 5065 0198 2293

Vivi_music
13 hours ago, potato said:

I was just showing my fiancé some of the cool stops/gifts from you all and he wants in on the fun gifts.  If you want to add him, his code is 5065 0198 2293

I will add him! ViviLC91 is me! :)

bird

I have 362 machop candies so I'm guessing I've caught over 100 of them the last 3 days but not a single shiny one. Grrrr 

bird
On 3/9/2019 at 6:37 PM, AliceInFundyland said:

@potato ?? 

bird
On 3/10/2019 at 5:08 AM, potato said:

Done. I hope he likes pubs and churches! 

bird
Posted (edited)

I made this because I'm supposed to be reading Hard Times. I can do more if anyone is interested. I think this collage represents the last two days of gifts. 

inCollage_20190311_095819998.jpg

Edited by bird
Spelling

Spent
potato
16 hours ago, bird said:

@potato ?? 

Ah, my username is related to the other sci-fi character- I'm Leia27

bird
1 hour ago, potato said:

Ah, my username is related to the other sci-fi character- I'm Leia27

Can you tell I don't have a clue?? I was also confused by you both having a bronzor friend at the time. 

Spent
potato

@bird It's all good!  I honestly forgot about Captain Kirk and instead thought of Cat Kirk vs. Human Kirk from Gilmore Girls.

When I first signed up for Pokemon Go, the name potato was available but I was dumb and decided to change it.  I really wish that I had stuck with it 😞

Spent
ViolaSebastian

I'm back, everyone! Sending out tons of horse-related gifts! Get ready! :pb_lol:

Spent
ViolaSebastian
On 3/10/2019 at 12:08 AM, potato said:

I’m sending him my sports ones. I don’t know if he even likes sports, but he’s getting them! 

AllisonWndrland

I finally got the Blue Whale at Gage Park to give me a gift! If you grew up around Topeka, you know the whale. It's a huge cement whale near the Train in Gage Park. It's hollow inside so you can sneak in under the mouth and stand up. There's a blowhole too, which allows your friends to dump tiny rocks on you when you look through it. They recently painted it blue, but I remember the whale as being cement gray most of my life. 

Also, I just requested your fiance, @potato. Mr. Allison would love to add some folks in the game. His code is 4838 0344 9936. 

bird
12 hours ago, AllisonWndrland said:

I finally got the Blue Whale at Gage Park to give me a gift! If you grew up around Topeka, you know the whale. It's a huge cement whale near the Train in Gage Park. It's hollow inside so you can sneak in under the mouth and stand up. There's a blowhole too, which allows your friends to dump tiny rocks on you when you look through it. They recently painted it blue, but I remember the whale as being cement gray most of my life. 

Also, I just requested your fiance, @potato. Mr. Allison would love to add some folks in the game. His code is 4838 0344 9936. 

We just had the honor of receiving the whale gift. He's magnificent!! I am sharing him. 

Screenshot_20190315-092545_Pokmon GO.jpg