IGNORED

That AK simple living blog... kids names?

longskirtlotsakids

Are shofars like whistles that you run around blowing them for fun?

I seem to remember a lot of shofar blowing on the old blog. Anyone seen that British tea meme? "Cut your finger? Cup of tea. Cat died? Cup of tea. Terrorist attack? CUP OF TEA, DAMN IT." I think they take that approach. "Sabbath? Blow the shofar. Dinner? Blow the shofar. Calling the kids from across the field? Shofar. Finished the dishes? SHOFAR!"

• 8 years later...

Has anyone heard from this family? I saw that someone found a body near tok in a freezer and immediately thought of these people. Looking through their facebooks, it seems like they moved to Nevada, are deep into the Q, and Jason loves to take selfies.

Jason is so creepy. No mention of the kids, even though some must be adults by now. The oldest boy, Judah, has a facebook and lives in Tok. But he's not friends with any of his siblings. No grandparents, either.

There's a completely locked down Facebook for Serenity with no photos or friends. 

And with the popularity of the marvel movies, Vision isn't such a weird name after all. I wonder if Anna had any of the kids names changed when she changed hers. 

• Upvote 1