IGNORED

Andrew and Kori Wissman are college grads!

teachergirl

So I was reading the Wissman updates and not only have they been married 5/6 years with no kids but they graduated from Thomas Edison with business management degrees! They are also moving permanently to Florida to work....Interesting how this family really has strayed from how they are raised.....

So I was reading the Wissman updates and not only have they been married 5/6 years with no kids but they graduated from Thomas Edison with business management degrees! They are also moving permanently to Florida to work....Interesting how this family really has strayed from how they are raised.....

Isn't Kori originally from Florida?

I think a lot of the married Wissman kids have strayed from their fundie upbringings.

I'm from the area where they live and we have several mutual Facebook friends - none of which are fundie by any stretch, just mainstream Christians.

However, they are moving to Florida to do "work and ministry"  so it remains to be seen how far they have strayed...

Thomas Edison it's where people get degrees who did college plus, lots of clep tests, "homeschool college" etc. Unless they were strictly no higher education, I wouldn't consider Thomas Edison straying from fundy.

well, small steps right?  I do think it is interesting why this family has almost all of their children"leave the fold" a bit once they are married....Besides the music, they also seem to have more skills than other families we snark on. Did the father go to college?

It's interesting they did Thomas Edison - there is a very good small college in their town and in the nearby town where mom and dad Wissman live is a very good and affordable small college.

It's great they got degrees, but a head scratcher when they have great local resources at their disposal. Guessing they still have some fundie tendencies?

Archived