IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozenty!!11!- Part 21: As many threads as Duggars

samurai_sarah

Maybe they will make an appearance, but any politician with an ounce of sense wouldn't risk their reputation to be photographed with the Duggars, even if they agreed with the family's views.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hiddenomaha said:

What are the odds any of the Duggars make an appearance at the Republican convention next week? Would Huckabee let them hang around with him?

I've been seeing articles all morning about how nobody wants to go to the RNC. Even Tim Tebow is not doing it, although he was supposedly on the list of speakers. Maybe this is the time for Josh's big comeback, LOL.  

19 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Exactly, which begs the question 'why even bother?'  Who's idea was this little video anyway?  There really was no point to it. I can only imagine someone put them up to it.

TLC did the video. Jinger is wearing the same outfit as she wore in the video made announcing her courtship. TLC were busy little bees of promos that day. 

4 hours ago, gustava said:

I cat see them  supporting  Drumpf strongly enough to show up.

But Teabagger Pence is right up their alley, which is what Drumpf is trying to accomplish to get elected. He knows he can't win without the Evangelicals. 

But would PENCE hang out with the Duggars? I don't know of any history between them. 

21 hours ago, nst said:

she has worn shorter tight skirts- the only reason I am guessing is into maxi skirts is because she feel comfortable in them.  And she doesn't want to go the sexy duggar mama route anymore  because she is a mother. 

The video was pointless and they didn't even seem like they really understood the point of it either.

I wear skirts almost exclusively and maxi skirts are literally more comfortable in every way. They dress up and down really easy too. I can never have enough patterns and colors. The denim skirt that comes to the knee is more practical at times (a shorter maxi of the same length is annoying to me because it rides up way faster than denim), but like someone else said, if I'm wearing a longer maxi, a lot of the time I haven't shaved. It's a nice cover up. They do go with everything though, and the waist usually comes up like yoga pants and can hold in the lumpy places which I need. Now that I'm pregnant, my affection for them has only grown. 

15 hours ago, Hiddenomaha said:

What are the odds any of the Duggars make an appearance at the Republican convention next week? Would Huckabee let them hang around with him?

Let's hope they do! Everyone they've backed before failed miserably... :562479b0cbc9f_whistle1:

I wonder if the Duggar's will follow Trump blindly, or do they know he has cheated on his 3 wives, has a pending accusation by a 13 yo, & make veiled sexual references to his daughter and calls the Bible passage "2 Corinthians."

I can't see any of them looking into it.

Slightly off topic, but I'm looking forward to part 22. Eat your hearts out Duggars, we're going to surpass you.:evil-laugh:

2 hours ago, ksgranola1 said:

I wonder if the Duggar's will follow Trump blindly, or do they know he has cheated on his 3 wives, has a pending accusation by a 13 yo, & make veiled sexual references to his daughter and calls the Bible passage "2 Corinthians."

I can't see any of them looking into it.

What the actual fuck? Why haven't I heard anything about this?

(It's sad that it doesn't surprise me)

4 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

What the actual fuck? Why haven't I heard anything about this?

(It's sad that it doesn't surprise me)

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

This is what I saw from Snopes. HUUUGGEEE trigger warning, obviously. It describes in graphic detail what happened. More under the spoiler. Hiding for trigger purposes.

Spoiler

Basically, Trump knows this dude named Epstein and I guess he's a billionaire and has been facing lawsuits for a few years for similar crimes. So they had parties and a woman, known in the documents as Tiffany Doe, had the job of finding girls to bring to these parties. The defendant, known as Katie Johnson, was brought to one of these parties in 1994 at 13 because she wanted to model and it ended up being an awful sex party. She knew a young girl, 12 years old, named Maria who was at the same party. Trump told her that if she spoke up he would hurt and maybe kill her and her family.

Right now, it's only the testimony from Katie Johnson. Obviously Trump is denying everything. But Epstein has been sued and settled out of court of the same exact crimes and Trump and he partied together. And it is alleged that Epstein brought the young girls he was abusing with him to different parties and "lent" them to different important people around the world. Just seriously disgusting.

On 7/16/2016 at 10:42 AM, Hiddenomaha said:

God please no.

This is enough of a circus in my front yard.

I think they quietly pray for and support Orange Clownmeat, but they're not stupid enough to come out as supporters. TLC probably wouldn't let them.

TLC sure didn't stop them in the 2012 (remember, that's how we got Frothy!) or the 2014 cycles with Smuggar on the campaign  trail right up to Jessa's wedding. TLC just didn't FILM any of their shenanigans. 

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 6:40 PM, AreYouThereGothard? said:

I get such a kick out of some of the phrases they use:

"Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. "

What does that mean that your organization celebrates the behaviors?  So you had gay sex?  Yay for you!  Let's get out the ticker tape and balloons and have a parade!    Or encourage?  There's two guys together.  Hey, do it, do it do it!!

44 minutes ago, anotherone said:

I get such a kick out of some of the phrases they use:

"Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. "

What does that mean that your organization celebrates the behaviors?  So you had gay sex?  Yay for you!  Let's get out the ticker tape and balloons and have a parade!    Or encourage?  There's two guys together.  Hey, do it, do it do it!!

Isn't this the same guy that says the movie mulan proved women can't be on the military because they might fall in love?

So, what is everyone's opinion about the rumors of marital tension between Ma and Pa Duggar? http://christiantimes.com/article/19-kids-and-counting-update-jim-bob-and-michelle-duggar-marriage-in-trouble/58936.htm

According to an unconfirmed report, Josh's controversy may have put strain on the marriage of Jim and Michelle. The couple, who have always been known to be cheery and carefree, are said to be tense lately since Josh returned home after six months of stay in a faith-based rehabilitation center.

One insider, recognized as a family friend, even told Life and Style magazine that Michelle raised her voice to Bob over a certain issue. It's not revealed what the supposed fight was about but it is said that Bob has become a different man now.

"The Jim Bob Michelle fell in love with 32 years ago is very different from the man she knows now. He bears little resemblance to the young man who was filled with hope and happiness," the insider said.

1 hour ago, Crocoduck said:

So, what is everyone's opinion about the rumors of marital tension between Ma and Pa Duggar? http://christiantimes.com/article/19-kids-and-counting-update-jim-bob-and-michelle-duggar-marriage-in-trouble/58936.htm

This seems to be rehashing of the same old stuff that's popped up in tabloids over the past year.

My take is that if there's any marital issues, they're due to J'shelle's realization that she's done popping out babies and has to actually find something else to do with her life and make her special.

5 hours ago, Mothership said:

My take is that if there's any marital issues, they're due to J'shelle's realization that she's done popping out babies and has to actually find something else to do with her life and make her special.

Hmm, how about being a good mother to the kids she already has? Nah, that's Jana's job!

If that terrible blind item about Pa Duggar is true, I wouldn't be surprised that there are tensions in the marriage.  

I think there's tension between them, probably not anything out of the ordinary but you can tell at times that Michelle is extremely put off by Boob. Can't blame her, he's completely insufferable. I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle has resentment towards Boob over some of these events. Possibly how josh issues were handled at the time but my guess is more so how his fame mongering over the years put them in such a public position when the scandals came out. 

2 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

I think there's tension between them, probably not anything out of the ordinary but you can tell at times that Michelle is extremely put off by Boob. Can't blame her, he's completely insufferable. I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle has resentment towards Boob over some of these events. Possibly how josh issues were handled at the time but my guess is more so how his fame mongering over the years put them in such a public position when the scandals came out. 

Michelle was raised in a much more liberal way then J-Boob. She was also young and impressionable when she met him. I mean, I was willing to wear an ugly dress and a dueck for my ex-fiance in my twenties. She was also the youngest by a long shot, so her view of family could be somewhat skewed.

In my mid thirties, I am incredibly grateful that that relationship didn't work out. I look back and realize that my life would have been miserable. So yeah, I can see the shine having worn off for Michelle. I can see her feeling as though she has failed (because Gothardism teaches this) and I can see her being depressed. Couple in the fact that her childbearing years are over, and it wouldn't surprise me if she is really depressed.

I actually feel for her. She was so young, and Jim Bob probably promised her the moon and the stars. Instead, she had a meltdown in the laudry room when she had so many young kids. While I don't agree with all her choices, I lay most of the blame on J-Boob

On 7/17/2016 at 7:40 PM, Mela99 said:

I think they quietly pray for and support Orange Clownmeat, but they're not stupid enough to come out as supporters. TLC probably wouldn't let them.

I don't see how Trump is any less extreme than the losers they've backed in the past, and their hardcore leghumpers will all be Trump supporters as well and not care.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unpinned this topic

Archived