IGNORED

NR Anna Baby #4 -Daniel has been born

Jatalie1996

Well, there is Lydia.  Not much of her, but there she is.  I really really do wonder why she isn't in more of the photos.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jiggleromp said:

Well, there is Lydia.  Not much of her, but there she is.  I really really do wonder why she isn't in more of the photos.

I'm willing to bet she doesn't like the camera (apostate!!) or she's just too active to present the required Maxwell smiley face. 

9 hours ago, Jatalie1996 said:

I know people have commented on here about Joshua being creepy/odd-looking, but I think he's such a handsome little guy! Surprised nobody's commented yet on the fact that Sarah is in two of the pictures...

I don't like when people snark on kids physical appearance. I think all kids have some kind of beauty. Anyway, Joshua is objectively a nice young boy. In fact, all Maxwell children are nice, some of them are very beautiful and others not so much, but all of them are nice and healthy. In fact, they look much better than Andersons, not only because the clean clothes, they also seem happier. I suspect AndersonHell is even worse than MaxHell.

It's so strange to see NR-Anna wearing something other than a frumper. She looks so much better when she's wearing something that actually fits her body, rather than the baggy monstrosity she normally wears. 

That picture of just the four children was adorable. Is Christopher getting better, or was that just a stroke of good luck?

Teri looks really thrilled in that picture of her with her grandchildren. She doesn't usually look so genuinely happy.

Archived