IGNORED

NR Anna Baby #4 -Daniel has been born

Jatalie1996

Honestly, what does NR Anna have to do for her in laws to recognize that she is a woman ... 

Quote from the baby announcement blog:

"...Anna Marie is an incredible girl ..."    

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw in the comments that someone wished them a "Mazel Tov" on Daniel's birth.  I am really confused by this as I wouldn't have thought they would know this phrase or have much contact with Jews/Hebrew speakers.

2 hours ago, kpmom said:

I'd sure love to know what girl's name had Sarah so excited.  I guess we'll never know. :tw_frown:

Maybe a leghumper will ask? I'm too scared to do so myself...

34 minutes ago, meee said:

I just saw in the comments that someone wished them a "Mazel Tov" on Daniel's birth.  I am really confused by this as I wouldn't have thought they would know this phrase or have much contact with Jews/Hebrew speakers.

I saw that too.  Was a little shocked a comment like that got approved. 

1 hour ago, meee said:

Maybe they know some fake Jews who enjoy using the jargon.

4 hours ago, kpmom said:

I'd sure love to know what girl's name had Sarah so excited.  I guess we'll never know. :tw_frown:

I'm surprised she even mentioned being excited by a girl's name.  That sounds like part of the Lesbian Agenda (TM).

The girls are in footie pajamas now? Whoah, whoah, whoah! This blog has gotten too liberal for me. Steve, you just lost a reader.

"Anna Marie is an incredible girl and loves her babies."  :smiley-signs131:  (that line irritates me) I hate to break it to Sarah, but Anna Marie isn't a girl. 

5 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

"Anna Marie is an incredible girl and loves her babies."  :smiley-signs131:  (that line irritates me) I hate to break it to Sarah, but Anna Marie isn't a girl. 

That struck me as weird too. What's so wrong with calling her an incredible woman??

Anna's a lot younger than Sarah. Maybe Sarah is (subconsciously) afraid that, if Anna's a woman, that makes herself an old(er) woman.

Did anyone noticed in the cleaning post that Ruthanne and Lydia are sleeping in bunk beds? I found it shocking. I mean, Maxwells are very safety concerned, but no way these toddlers are safe in bunk beds!

I'm saying this because the bunk bed on top had a pink conforter, so I highly doubt it's Joshua's bed, it must be Ruthanne's.

40 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

Did anyone noticed in the cleaning post that Ruthanne and Lydia are sleeping in bunk beds? I found it shocking. I mean, Maxwells are very safety concerned, but no way these toddlers are safe in bunk beds!

I'm saying this because the bunk bed on top had a pink conforter, so I highly doubt it's Joshua's bed, it must be Ruthanne's.

Nope. They cannot be safe. I remember I got a loft bed on my sixth birthday (like a bunk bed but with no bottom bunk, instead you get a desk and a sofa bed- well I did anyway). There's a reason there's an age restriction of six years. And Lydia's only one. Wouldn't she still be in a crib? 

3 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

But they're blanket-trained, so mustn't they also be MATTRESS-trained?  They probably don't move at all in their sleep!  Just kidding -- bunk beds for kids that age aren't safe!  

Maybe the two girls sleep together on the bottom bunk and will transition into bunk beds when they are older? Or maybe Ruthanne sleeps in that bottom bunk and there's a crib for Lydia that we don't see? It's a very small shot of the bed situation. 

"Anna Marie is an incredible girl and loves her babies." <--- That line hit me all the wrong way, too. It reminds me of the way you might talk about an adult who is developmentally disabled or something like that. 

As far as the girl name, just give Anna Marie 11 months and we'll find out!!

1 hour ago, bertnee said:

As far as the girl name, just give Anna Marie 11 months and we'll find out!!

Ha, you beat me to it :pb_lol:

1 hour ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

Maybe the two girls sleep together on the bottom bunk and will transition into bunk beds when they are older? Or maybe Ruthanne sleeps in that bottom bunk and there's a crib for Lydia that we don't see? It's a very small shot of the bed situation. 

It wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. They're small enough to share a twin bed right now, and the top bunk looks neatly made up as opposed to the bottom one that looks slept in. There's a certain logic to buying bunk beds, considering how many kids they'll likely have to fill them. Maybe the beds have a trundle also, like the Shupes have. 

On 6/29/2016 at 5:51 PM, Toothfairy said:

When did Anna get pregnant again? WTF. Where have I been at?

I saw this topic title at the bottom of the Naugler page and was sure I was the only one that did not know.  Thanks for the company; now I'm not lonely.

36 minutes ago, Tree Hugger 2 said:

I saw this topic title at the bottom of the Naugler page and was sure I was the only one that did not know.  Thanks for the company; now I'm not lonely.

One pregnancy just blends into the next, doesn't it?  And considering she's never out of those shapeless frumpers, it's hard to tell when she ISN'T pregnant.

There's a new blog post up about the family meeting Daniel. Is it just me or does Melanie look pregnant in the photo where she's holding Daniel? I really hope I'm wrong about that. 

7 hours ago, Foudeb said:

Anna's a lot younger than Sarah. Maybe Sarah is (subconsciously) afraid that, if Anna's a woman, that makes herself an old(er) woman.

Anna is 30 and Sarah is 34 - I don't think that's a big difference. 

You might be right, though, that Sarah might, at least, subconsciously want Anna to be a girl in order for her (Sarah) to still be a girl. 

11 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

There's a new blog post up about the family meeting Daniel. Is it just me or does Melanie look pregnant in the photo where she's holding Daniel? I really hope I'm wrong about that. 

Possible, but the shirt actually looks pretty loose to me. I think the lighting from the window makes it look like she has more of a bump in the un-enlarged picture. The weird lighting actually made me think Jesse had a man-bun for a minute :pb_lol: Christopher probably took the photos.

I don't think Melanie looks pregnant - she looks very slender to me. 

Anyone else notice the lit up Precious Moments display in the background? Odd to have it lit up like that. 

8 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Anna is 30 and Sarah is 34 - I don't think that's a big difference. 

You might be right, though, that Sarah might, at least, subconsciously want Anna to be a girl in order for her (Sarah) to still be a girl. 

Sadly, NR-Anna already has more life experience than Sarah will ever have.  

2 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Anyone else notice the lit up Precious Moments display in the background? Odd to have it lit up like that. 

I was very intrigued by that one.

Archived