IGNORED

NR Anna Baby #4 -Daniel has been born

Jatalie1996

1 minute ago, nausicaa said:

God, look how close in age Ruthie and Lydia are. They could pass for twins in those pictures. 

Just how many kids do you think this woman is going to have? :pb_confused:

As Many as she possibly can.Of that have no doubt.  Her pregnancies and births are Easy, sans her Varicose veins, so they must feel extra Godly and encouraged to gestate for Jesus. 

Nah. They would have done that for one of the other boys if that was the case.  Just a typical manly  bible name for a manly bible toting lad :) 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

Aw, how precious. Can they stop now? 4 is good, right? Right? ....

They will never stop!!  

42 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

God, look how close in age Ruthie and Lydia are. They could pass for twins in those pictures. 

NR Anna is barely 30 so she could keep pumping them out for a long, long time.

I think Ruthie is the spitting image of Joshua but it works a lot better on her than it does on him.

ETA: Does anyone else notice that Ruthie is rarely smiling in pictures or is it just me? She seems like such a serious kid.

I think they all favor her hugely so far. The ABC girls and Drew got the  monopoly on Max Genes :)  

I don't think Daniel Titus Maxwell flows that well but eh, not my kid. 

18 minutes ago, ester said:

I wish it was Daniel Titus Andromadon

Yeeessssssssssssss!  That would be goddammned hilarious!  Even more so if NR Anna and husband knew the reference and continued to pay lip service to Stevehovah for a few years while convincing the SAHDs to come with them when they fly the coop and flip him the bird.  Then they could all go out, get educations and jobs and we could all watch the fallout.  It'll never happen though. 

I've always had the feeling (no proof, just a feeling) that with or without religion, NR-Anna is very content with being a wife and mommy.

She seems to love, and be good at, all things homemaking. 

I've never had the impression that FJ poo poos the idea of a fundie woman being truly happy and content. 

I also didn't know FJ has only one opinion!

3 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

AM really does glow... She is radiant!   I can't snark on this.   They all seem really very happy.

Of all the wives we see in fundie marriages, there is a shit load of 'struggle' to be the perfect wife/mother/christian - it seems strained. In my opinion, anyway. 

Except Anna. She is a unique and rare woman, living the live she wants to live, and is perfectly suited for. 

I think that's why she glows. She is sincerely happy. So un-Maxwellian; so un-fundie. She isn't playing a role or doing what she is 'supposed' to do. She is exactly where she wants to be. 

I can't fathom wanting it, but I really think that's why she looks so radiant all the time. She isn't overwhelmed by her role or her obligations. She wants them. Kinda' like most normal women who get to work a job they adore instead of a job they have to do for the money/insurance/living thing. 

2 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

They live in Kansas. And I love that shade of blue as well. Either AM or Chris has nice taste.  

Well then, maybe they have the air conditioner cranked in the house.

I heard about Daniel Titus a few minutes ago, from my mother.  My immediate response was to snarkily add "The Second".  (i.e. Titus 2) :P

3 hours ago, nausicaa said:

They are all close in age. Joshua  just turned 4 in June? if I remember correctly. Four babies born within four years (and a few weeks).

4 hours ago, nausicaa said:

Too many. 

I have to admit my eyebrows shot up a little when I was on my phone and saw that Daniel had been born.

That last photo just says "Oh no, I just realised who my family are"!

9 hours ago, nausicaa said:

They are 1 year apart, 14 months maybe? 

And Lydia and Daniel, are they 13 months apart? I'm not sure.

Anna Marie is having kids each time closer in age. I predict another one in 11 months.

I'm a mother. I understand her glow and happiness after birth (I was the same), but NO WAY you can happily handle 4 under 4. There's a lot of training and "let them cry" in that home. And it's only going worse.

Maybe the girls are very active during their sleep and they kick off their blankets or comforters. Kids cool down quickly and get sick in the blink of an eye. When I was a kid I always had to wear long-ish pjs that made sure I stayed comfortably warm at night.

12 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

I think they all favor her hugely so far. The ABC girls and Drew got the  monopoly on Max Genes :)  

Abby and Bethany look absolutely like Melanie.

1 hour ago, Pretzel said:

Maybe the girls are very active during their sleep and they kick off their blankets or comforters. Kids cool down quickly and get sick in the blink of an eye. When I was a kid I always had to wear long-ish pjs that made sure I stayed comfortably warm at night.

I usually dress my little one in long PJs because he doesn't want to be covered with blanckets or conforters. But July is very hot here and he's sleeping in a short PJ now. I really don't know if Kansas nights are too hot or not. Maybe they have a fresh house and kids sleep better in long PJs.

Or maybe she dressed the kids in long clothes just to not to show too much skin on internet. Who knows.

12 hours ago, ester said:

I wish it was Daniel Titus Andromadon

Peeno noir. Caviar. Myanmar. Mid-sized car.

And I will crush that Spiderman, and then that other spiderman, and all the Spidermen... Until I'm the Spiderman!!!!

18 hours ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

I don't think Daniel Titus Maxwell flows that well but eh, not my kid. 

At least they didn't name him Spurgeon!

11 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

They are 1 year apart, 14 months maybe? 

And Lydia and Daniel, are they 13 months apart? I'm not sure.

Anna Marie is having kids each time closer in age. I predict another one in 11 months.

I'm a mother. I understand her glow and happiness after birth (I was the same), but NO WAY you can happily handle 4 under 4. There's a lot of training and "let them cry" in that home. And it's only going worse.

No, Lydia and Daniel are 15.7 months apart. Ruthanne and Lydia are 13.3 months apart, which is the shortest time between births that Anna has had. The longest time was between Joshua and Ruthanne, which was 20.9 months. It also took 19.6 months for them to have Joshua. 

Her timing is weird, but she's definitely fertile. I'm guessing #5 will be born fall of next year. 

I'd sure love to know what girl's name had Sarah so excited.  I guess we'll never know. :tw_frown:

Archived