IGNORED

NR Anna Baby #4 -Daniel has been born

Jatalie1996

I think If they were inclined to use Steve or Teri or Sarah they would have used them  a grandchild  all ready. Steven  would have been for the first grandson in fact or Teri  for the first Granddaughter. No, look for solidly biblical non family names... Ethan, Caleb, Hannah or Priscilla, which is trendy for Fundys now.  

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl:

Faith Sarah

Hannah Sarah

Boy:

James somefamilyname

July 17. I have no idea. Didn't even know she was pregnant til a rediscovered this thread a few weeks ago. 

July 12th 

Girl: Let's see, Christopher and Anna Marie name their daughters like they're 90-year-olds in a nursing home, so I'm going to guess Esther

Boy: So far they've picked a very suburban-1980s-soccer-Mom way overused kind of name for their son, so Jacob if it's a boy. 

1 hour ago, RoseWilder said:

July 12th 

Girl: Let's see, Christopher and Anna Marie name their daughters like they're 90-year-olds in a nursing home, so I'm going to guess Esther

Boy: So far they've picked a very suburban-1980s-soccer-Mom way overused kind of name for their son, so Jacob if it's a boy. 

Agnes or Edith.

Jordan.or Ian.

Aaand he is here! Daniel Titus. And oh, boy, he looks all Maxwell.

So how they have 2 boys & 2 girls.   Glad it's even I think Steve would have exploded if it was another girl. 

NR Anna is not human. She looks wonderful after giving birth.

6 minutes ago, WonderingInWA said:

Time to get her pregnant again!  

Seriously! I can't believe she's just laying around in bed. Isn't there anything she could be cleaning right now? 

Ruthie looks like she's thinking, "Oh, joy, another brother to take care of. I will never get out of this place, ever."

Aw, how precious. Can they stop now? 4 is good, right? Right? ....

As much as Free  Jinger poo poos the Idea AM  seems in her element and happily content with her life, esp with her babies. So it shows on her face 

Just now, tabitha2 said:

As much as Free  Jinger poo poos the Idea AM  seems in her element and happily content with her life, esp with her babies. So it shows on her face 

And she'll have the same serene expression as she beats them into submission, under-educates them, and severely limits their life choices. How lovely! I'm so glad she's content.

25 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Where are all of the people who think that Anna Marie doesn't seem happy and in her element? One of the most common remarks made about her here is that she would have been thrilled to live a fundy life no matter who she married.

6 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

Where are all of the people who think that Anna Marie doesn't seem happy and in her element? One of the most common remarks made about her here is that she would have been thrilled to live a fundy life no matter who she married.

Yeah, I have no doubt that she's happy.

NR Anna looks great, and she looks happy. 

Where, in the US, do they live that it's cool enough to put the little girls to sleep in long sleeved, footie pajamas? Or, do you think that NR Anna instructed Christopher to dress them in matching PJs for the photo op? (They do have a tendency to spend money on well made, matching clothing.)

(And, I do like the color of their bedroom walls...)

Not so much AM but  In the past, much more than now I think, there was this idea on FJ that even if a Fundy Female  was seemingly blissfully content with her life as Helpmate As AM seems to she was just in denial, poor dear, and really miserably  unhappy and  needed to be "saved " and if someone here offered her a college education she would automatically leave her marriage cut her hair and become a Lesbian Wiccan or something like that. And then she would would know true happiness and write a tell all. Because no one could possibly ever be happy as a Fundy wife. She just never had choice was all. 

That is true in some cases obviously but to just assume every single  Fundy wife or maiden thinks the same and wants the same and secretly Hates  her life is problematic for me. 

2 minutes ago, moreorlessnu said:

NR Anna looks great, and she looks happy. 

Where, in the US, do they live that it's cool enough to put the little girls to sleep in long sleeved, footie pajamas? Or, do you think that NR Anna instructed Christopher to dress them in matching PJs for the photo op? (They do have a tendency to spend money on well made, matching clothing.)

(And, I do like the color of their bedroom walls...)

They live in Kansas. And I love that shade of blue as well. Either AM or Chris has nice taste.  

God, look how close in age Ruthie and Lydia are. They could pass for twins in those pictures. 

Just how many kids do you think this woman is going to have? :pb_confused:

Just now, nausicaa said:

God, look how close in age Ruthie and Lydia are. They could pass for twins in those pictures. 

Just how many kids do you think this woman is going to have? :pb_confused:

No fewer than 12.

6 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

That is true in some cases obviously but to just assume every single  Fundy wife or maiden thinks the same and wants the same and secretly Hates  her life is problematic for me. 

Fair enough. It's the flip side of the coin that I was responding to- the idea that just because a fundie woman/family looks happy (especially the pretty ones) then they're automatically good parents. 

Daniel is nice and the name I predicted!

But Titus? Really? Sucking up to Daddy I guess. 

Archived