IGNORED

NR Anna Baby #4 -Daniel has been born

Jatalie1996

I hope it isn't too early to start a thread like this, since they said NR Anna isn't due for about a month, but I wanted to write my guesses down while I was thinking about it.

I'll go with:

July 20th at 4:50 pm

9 lbs, 1 oz.

Samuel or Noah for a boy

Claudia or Rebecca for a girl

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'll take July 15, not sure of the time or weight. 

Naomi or Esther for a girl, Daniel for a boy. 

As a Claudia myself I would find it utterly weird if a Maxwell had that name. It is a name mentioned in the Bible, though. I expect they'll go with a more well-known Bible name, though. 

Aaron, Samuel, or Seth for a boy.

Faith, Hannah, or Leah for a girl.

Born July 18th, and weighing 7 pounds, 11 oz.

July 14th, named Madeleine.

Ok ok, I'll be more realistic. July 18: Aaron Stephen Maxwell or Sarah Marie Maxwell.

Someone suggested Claudia. I think Claudia is too classy for Chistopher and Anna Marie. However, I do see Elissa using the name Claudia.

July 21, 6 lb 10 oz.  I'm thinking Sarah Marie for a girl (the name Sarah got excited about), or actually I could see Abraham for a boy.  Maxwell for a boy middle name.

49 minutes ago, meee said:

July 21, 6 lb 10 oz.  I'm thinking Sarah Marie for a girl (the name Sarah got excited about), or actually I could see Abraham for a boy.  Maxwell for a boy middle name.

The surname is already Maxwell, so something like Abraham Maxwell Maxwell would be too weird. The Maxwells aren't that strange, are they???

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

The surname is already Maxwell, so something like Abraham Maxwell Maxwell would be too weird. The Maxwells aren't that strange, are they???

Haha!  You're right.  I was thinking of Sarah's Moody books where one of the boys is named Maxwell as a "family name" but of course I forgot that it's Christopher and not Anna Marie who is the Maxwell.  Steven for a middle name then.

4 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

July 14th, named Madeleine.

Ok ok, I'll be more realistic. July 18: Aaron Stephen Maxwell or Sarah Marie Maxwell.

Someone suggested Claudia. I think Claudia is too classy for Chistopher and Anna Marie. However, I do see Elissa using the name Claudia.

Elissa, who named her daughter Calia?  I strongly doubt it.

If anyone read "Rosemary's Baby," I think that the devil worshipers' leader wanted to name that baby Aaron Steven.  I am quite sure, however, that no Maxwell has read "Rosemary's Baby."

Just now, Toothfairy said:

When did Anna get pregnant again? WTF. Where have I been at?

It's gotten to the point where I have trouble keeping up too.

Maybe the safest thing is to just always assume the dils are pregnant.  We'll often be right!

I'll guess July 17th. 8lbs 2 oz. I'm guessing a girl but giving a name for each gender.

Boy Matthew Steven

Girl Martha Sarah

Sarah said she's excited about the girl name, so maybe it's something like Sarah as a first or middle name. I would say it's Mollie like the Moody girl, but it's not particularly Biblical. Actually, having just Googled it, it can be a pet name for Mary or Margaret. Like the book character Milly-Molly-Mandy is really Millicent Margaret Amanda.

On second thought, Anna already has a sister named Sarah (right?) so maybe that's just too many Sarahs?  Why would she be particularly excited about the girl name?  Maybe it's Rachel (nice and biblical) and they'll call her Rae for short (Sarah's middle name IIRC).

14 hours ago, Granwych said:

If anyone read "Rosemary's Baby," I think that the devil worshipers' leader wanted to name that baby Aaron Steven.  I am quite sure, however, that no Maxwell has read "Rosemary's Baby."

I think the baby was named Adrian, not sure if it had a middle name.

I'm wondering if they are considering "Sarah" as a middle name?  A nice shout out to both sisters without their big worry of anyone mixing up all the Sarahs.

13 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I'll guess July 17th. 8lbs 2 oz. I'm guessing a girl but giving a name for each gender.

Boy Matthew Steven

Girl Martha Sarah

Martha sounds like a very traditional Maxwellian name.  

1 hour ago, DutchMommy said:

I think the baby was named Adrian, not sure if it had a middle name.

If I remember correctly, the kid was finally named Andrew, don't remember the middle name.  Why I can still remember totally unnecessary stuff like the name of Rosemary's baby, but forget where the car keys are, is so annoying.  You are correct about the Adrian, it wasn't Aaron like I thought.

Some parents were in an uproar about high schoolrs reading that book in English class.  Public school in New England, who'd a thunk it?

3 hours ago, meee said:

On second thought, Anna already has a sister named Sarah (right?) so maybe that's just too many Sarahs?  Why would she be particularly excited about the girl name?  Maybe it's Rachel (nice and biblical) and they'll call her Rae for short (Sarah's middle name IIRC).

Yup, NR Anna has a sister Sarah that Stevehovah renamed Gracie.

What about Teri Faith Maxwell? does it sound similar to terryfied or it's just my mind?

I can understand why people think Sarah could only be excited if the name was after someone in the family, but let's be real here. Stevehovah would never approve that. Maybe for a middle name.

Archived