IGNORED

Sister Wives: 4 Wives, 4 Threads - It's Karma!

So every time I see a post from Maddie on IG, it's tagged location is in vegas. Did she and Caleb move to vegas?? Anyone got the scoop? 

Her recent pictures are all in the cult-de-sac too... so I was wondering.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/5/2017 at 1:32 PM, bananabread said:

Unrelated to the Mariah/Meri conversation:

So I remember that near the end of the last season, Logan was asked about his and Michelle's plans for marriage. He replied with something like "we know we want to be in each other's lives, so the next step is figuring out in what capacity" (very loose paraphrasing). I was wondering (pure speculation) if there might be some kind of conflict because Logan wants children. I know Michelle has been extremely vocal on social media that she has zero desire to have children, and gets annoyed when people tell her she should or that she'll change her mind. Logan has always been really hands-on with his younger siblings and seems like a natural dad to me. Maybe they always dodge the marriage question because that's something they need to figure out?

Where has she vocalized that she doesn't want kids? I've only seen her posts on IG and haven't seen anything about children. (Not questioning you, haha. I'd just like to see) 

On 3/5/2017 at 0:32 PM, bananabread said:

I was wondering (pure speculation) if there might be some kind of conflict because Logan wants children. I know Michelle has been extremely vocal on social media that she has zero desire to have children,

Disagreeing on children, careers, lifestyle choices, etc are all deal-breakers IMO.  Agree at the beginning, or don't get married.  

8 hours ago, mstee said:

Where has she vocalized that she doesn't want kids? I've only seen her posts on IG and haven't seen anything about children. (Not questioning you, haha. I'd just like to see) 

There are a whole bunch that I've seen over the years on her Twitter, but here are a few I could find with a quick scroll through. :)

michelle1.png

michelle2.png

michelle3.png

michelle4.png

Thanks, @bananabread for finding those posts. I agree, @Carm_88 , it's probably  a source of conflict in the long run (although it's pure speculation since I've never heard Logan state if he wants kids).  I've seen quite a few couples who disagree about it but stay together and assume that the other person will eventually agree with them, which usually doesn't work out. 

I love how the parents have never talked about Logan's "purity" on the show like they have about Maddie and especially Mykelti. It's such a double standard. 

I thought I remembered Michelle saying she didn't want to move with Logan to another city (e.g. for a future job of his) without being engaged, not that she wouldn't move IN with him. I could be remembering it wrong, though, my memory sucks. :lol:

I don't dislike her like a lot of you do. She's young so her tweets reflect that, but I like that she's a strong woman who cares about her education and knows what she wants out of her career and her life. I guess time will tell if she's a long term match with Logan. I don't know if he's ever said he wanted kids. He is good with the younger kids, but maybe he envisions himself as the cool helpful uncle and doesn't want the chaos of his own. I do agree that if he does want kids, they should not get married. There's no way to reconcile that issue in a way that makes everyone happy.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived