IGNORED

Jill, Derick and Israel- Part 17

samurai_sarah

When they're back here, where will they live? How will they pay their bills? Or will the boob be supporting them just like his other 'successfully' married offspring; the Seewalds have no jobs; Jessa may as well move back into the girl's dorm she's at the house so much. And, why not? That's where the money is, and it's where her father pretends to 'employ' her child husband for a menial charge. Plus daddy pays for the house they pretend to live in when People comes calling to take pictures. Then, there's Josh. He hasn't made money to support his family in over a year, since before he ran away to Christian Rehab. Bringing Jill & Derick back into the mix....how the hell can anyone possibly think or even imagine these asshats are raising responsible, productive, sensible adults? Three (not a great number given their total offspring) married kidlets and none on their own.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, fundiefan said:

When they're back here, where will they live? How will they pay their bills? Or will the boob be supporting them just like his other 'successfully' married offspring; the Seewalds have no jobs; Jessa may as well move back into the girl's dorm she's at the house so much. And, why not? That's where the money is, and it's where her father pretends to 'employ' her child husband for a menial charge. Plus daddy pays for the house they pretend to live in when People comes calling to take pictures. Then, there's Josh. He hasn't made money to support his family in over a year, since before he ran away to Christian Rehab. Bringing Jill & Derick back into the mix....how the hell can anyone possibly think or even imagine these asshats are raising responsible, productive, sensible adults? Three (not a great number given their total offspring) married kidlets and none on their own.

Silly, they're coming back to film the show, thats their job!

My guess:

Jessa/Bin Jinger/Jeremy move to texas

Jill/Derrick move into grandma's house

Josh/Anna live in the "pool" house

Although... there is still the matter of the house Joshly bought and hastily transferred title to... that house is still in the mix somewhere/somehow too.

Clearly, doing god's work on the mission field is not nearly as important as TLC money for living fake, lying, useless lives.

5 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Silly, they're coming back to film the show, thats their job!

My guess:

Jessa/Bin Jinger/Jeremy move to texas

Jill/Derrick move into grandma's house

Josh/Anna live in the "pool" house

Although... there is still the matter of the house Joshly bought and hastily transferred title to... that house is still in the mix somewhere/somehow too.

Do they still own the "pool house"? All of their nonsense gets confusing at times!

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I see Jill is still failing at this car seat business. 

One Correction: BOTH parents appear to be failing at the whole car seat business. Not just Jill's responsibility to keep their son safe after all. :pb_biggrin:

Totally possible they took a quick picture and then fixed the straps, but these are the Dillards we're talking about. At least they still have him rear facing.

7 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

One Correction: BOTH parents appear to be failing at the whole car seat business. Not just Jill's responsibility to keep their son safe after all. :pb_biggrin:

Totally possible they took a quick picture and then fixed the straps, but these are the Dillards we're talking about. At least they still have him rear facing.

You're right. Both of them are still failing..no idea why I didn't say that. lol

Yeah, Izzy is way too big for that seat, and being in the front seat is bad enough..

8 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

You're right. Both of them are still failing..no idea why I didn't say that. lol

Yeah, Izzy is way too big for that seat, and being in the front seat is bad enough..

He does look like he's getting a bit too big for that particular seat. I want to say that this picture is in a truck. If so, it could make sense why the seat was placed up front - I don't own a truck though, so I can't say for sure if thats ok or not.

22 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

He does look like he's getting a bit too big for that particular seat. I want to say that this picture is in a truck. If so, it could make sense why the seat was placed up front - I don't own a truck though, so I can't say for sure if thats ok or not.

Depends on the make of the truck, but if it's an older model, there's probably no back seat. As far as I'm concerned, yeah, the seat's small, but he's restrained. This kid tongue-kisses household appliances, climbs kitchen counters, and lives in DANGEROUS CENTRAL AMERICA; I think he'll be fine.

When Wolf 2 and wife and baby went across country, the back seat of the truck was  not  wide enough for the car seat, so baby wolf rode in front, wife and dog in the back. DIL is a stickler for car seat safety. She is thinking of training, so she can help other families.

I'm sure it is a truck, and maybe I'm being a bit of a snob, but I'd try to find a different vehicle before I put my kid in the front seat in a car seat. I realize that's not an option for all, and some did it when they were young and lived, etc, but it just feels very dangerous to me. 

In the new promo, Derrick mentions "pregnant by the end of the year" to Jill, and I'm pretty sure he says "let's try to get pregnant by the end of the year" but he mumbles with food in his mouth because this is a high production tv show so who knows

12 hours ago, habert said:

In the new promo, Derrick mentions "pregnant by the end of the year" to Jill, and I'm pretty sure he says "let's try to get pregnant by the end of the year" but he mumbles with food in his mouth because this is a high production tv show so who knows

I thought it was "have a baby by the end of the year" which to me, could mean two things: pregnant by the end of the year, or baby in arms by the end of the year.

I am in the camp of she's pregnant and they are waiting to announce until they are back in the US, for a variety of reasons. I'm not saying that they have put off getting pregnant or for maximum ratings in order to do these things,  but rather to control the narrative of public perception because they have been under a lot of scrutiny over the past year and need to protect their brand from being further tarnished.

#1 more chances for people to see them out in the wild, so they aren't controlling what pictures of bumps/babies are sent out to the media and public.
#2 less backlash if they are no longer in Zika territory when the announcement comes, probably so they can pull the wool over peoples eyes and they'll forget all about them being in CA.
#3 the new season doesn't premiere until the end of next month and they've just announced Jinger's courtship and now engagement... so it would make sense for them to hold off announcing until then to drum up more interest for the new season.

This is all pure speculation on my part, of course.

34 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

I thought it was "have a baby by the end of the year" which to me, could mean two things: pregnant by the end of the year, or baby in arms by the end of the year.

I am in the camp of she's pregnant and they are waiting to announce until they are back in the US, for a variety of reasons. I'm not saying that they have put off getting pregnant or for maximum ratings in order to do these things,  but rather to control the narrative of public perception because they have been under a lot of scrutiny over the past year and need to protect their brand from being further tarnished.

#1 more chances for people to see them out in the wild, so they aren't controlling what pictures of bumps/babies are sent out to the media and public.
#2 less backlash if they are no longer in Zika territory when the announcement comes, probably so they can pull the wool over peoples eyes and they'll forget all about them being in CA.
#3 the new season doesn't premiere until the end of next month and they've just announced Jinger's courtship and now engagement... so it would make sense for them to hold off announcing until then to drum up more interest for the new season.

This is all pure speculation on my part, of course.

Yeah he probably said baby. I really think he said "try to" so I think he wants Jill preggo before the year is up, which makes me think they're not. 

But you know, they could be they just want to frame it differently in the show because they've "plotted" it for a later reveal 

On 7/19/2016 at 8:58 AM, HarleyQuinn said:

Oh man, 6 months? Yep, totally not about sex.

I've always hated those "I have the best boyfriend!" type posts. Even as someone who is in a relationship, they're so braggy and they're always about typical relationship shit. "I have the best boyfriend, he cooked dinner!" Well, that's kind of expected sometimes...

In my experience, people who post about how great their relationships are usually have really shitty relationships.  It's called trying to convince yourself.  I've seen it play out often.  I've even done it.  It's subconscious.  

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived