IGNORED

Free Jinger Inquisitr Mention!

Jessie E

Yay for us! :) Some very good points were made by FJers.  I salute you. 

From the article: ,"according to Jeremy Vuolo’s website, he decided to pursue a relationship with Jinger Duggar when he discovered that she is “a humble, meek, modest, intelligent young woman with a burning desire to sacrificially serve the Lord in any way she could."

Some words in this stood out to me: 

humble, meek, a burning desire (ha!), sacrificially...

Autocorrect tried to change "sacrificially" to 'sacrificial lay', I kid you not.  :D

ETA: Jeremy, I FIFY: "according to Jeremy Vuolo’s website, he decided to pursue a relationship with Jinger Duggar when he discovered that she is “a humble, meek, modest, intelligent young woman with a burning desire to sacrificially serve me in any way she could."

I think it was a positive article about us. They could of chosen different quotes and put an entirely different slant on us.

Ugh, like our mods don't already put in overtime. 

I am proud to be a part of this online community.  Well done folks! :my_heart:

10 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Ugh, like our mods don't already put in overtime. 

Anytime something happens with the Duggars we put in overtime due to the artificial inflation in membership.   At least this person actually took the time to do a little research about us and presented the correct info vs what we usually end up with and they gave us credit for the quotes rather than just lifting bits of info from us and making it their own article (I'm looking at you Radar Online)

the link worked just fine for me! maybe traffic crashed it temporarily?

Kudos to FJ (or Florida Jeffrey according to auto correct).

Special honorable mention to @Fundie Bunny and @socalrules for the epic quotes.

P.S. JimBoob is sooooooooooo nasty. Forcing stanky-breath kisses on Meechelle. And the whole disgusting dry humping that wouldn't stop. Somehow I'd blocked that one ... blech.

The auto correct is seriously pissing me off. If I need to comment again today, I'm just letting AC do its thing and you all can figure out what I'm trying to say.

Fuck. If i had known my comment was going to end up on Inquisitr i would have put a little more thought into it :pb_lol:

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2016 at 8:07 AM, Fundie Bunny said:

Fuck. If i had known my comment was going to end up on Inquisitr i would have put a little more thought into it :pb_lol:

From this point forward, you have to put more thought into all posts lest they wind up on Inquisutr, CNN, Radar Online, etc, etc

Archived